Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 340603 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#276739 Jan 14, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
If he didn't die in the womb then we wouldn't have needed a law.
Exactly. lol, they really are deluded if they think they poist from intelligence or knowledge. They don't. They each post from ignorance and stupidity.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#276740 Jan 14, 2013
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
"I worked in the medical field for years"
Cleaning up after all the abortions at the Planned Deathhood clinic is not working in the medical field, pagan.
Pete's claim of working in the medical field for years is bullshit, unless he means he MOWED fields near hospitals. The guy doesn't know anything medical. That's been proven by his own posts.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#276741 Jan 14, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the difference if it's rare or common as it is?
Ask the poster to whom I was responding. I was responding to one specific statement he made.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#276742 Jan 14, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize that we don't live in a perfect world, and that sin abounds.
You act as if a child is no different then a 4- wheeler.
The husband has a right in Gods eyes to have what the two created.
God created evil, for without evil, then freewill would not truly be freewill.
you and those like you call evil good, and good evil.
You keep trying to make the argument that some how the man should have a say. He doesn't. As long as the woman takes the risk of her health and life the decision fair or not must remain with her exclusively.

And while it can be your belief that a man has a say. In America which is a secular society. Your beliefs are your and does not apply to any one that does not believe as you do.

And that goes for any christian woman who decides she does not want to be pregnant. And if the man decides he is going to exercise his "god given right" is going to know what a charge of violating her civil rights look like.

The jury and judge are not going to be amused by the explanation that it was his "god given right" to interfere with his wife medical decision. deal with it. As that is reality.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#276743 Jan 14, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Yours is one opinion. That doesn't give you the right to force women to stay pregnant if they don't want to. "Fight," away, honey.
What did he say that you can disagree with?
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#276744 Jan 14, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Ask the poster to whom I was responding. I was responding to one specific statement he made.
I was asking you.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#276745 Jan 14, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It only goes against the dehumanizing terms that pro choicers use instead of a child. He/she is called a child in the Bible and now in the Law.
The fetus is never recognized as a person, with rights as a citizen. Huge point, there. Ignoring it, as usual, Ink?

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#276746 Jan 14, 2013
Maybe you should read the act--it states unambiguously that it has nothing to do with abortion.

Peterson was charged with 1st degree murder for his wife and 2nd degree for the child, on the basis that signs indicated he may have been ejected (born) before death.

Fetal homicide laws shore up the woman's right to control her pregnancy--no third party can interfere with that decision.
bman wrote:
<quoted text>
HA! So you're saying that just a "choice" can all of a sudden redefine a fetus as human or inhuman? In fact, Planned Paranthood was against this act when it was signed because they knew that this act would hurt the pro-choice argument and that the fetus shouldn't be counted as murder because the law clearly states that a pregnant woman killed with her unborn child would be considered a double-homicide. Do you suppoert this act? Because if you do, you're saying that a fetus should be counted as a human (double homicide means two PEOPLE getting killed). If the fetus WAS part of the woman before birth, it would be considered one casualty instead of two.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#276747 Jan 14, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
CD, your obscene descriptions of the miscarriage a teen had is duly noted. You're a sick ass. We got it loud and clear, thank you.
As to your stupidity about Laci and Connor; "Yet, the one thing, on which all medical professionals could agree, was that the exact cause of death for both Laci and "Conner," could not be determined, due to the advanced decomposition of the bodies."
Prove it. Provide something to substantiate your claims.
Sure. Easy enough. Something YOU could have done if you actually WANTED the information to be factual, as opposed to trying to create facts to fit your scenerio.

http://www.pwc-sii.com/Research/conner/autops...

"Live birth: Peterson could not rule out live birth."

See how easy that was?

Want to see the death certificates? That's easy too.

http://www.ccclerkrec.us/connect/site/

I provided a law that substantiated he died before he was born.
LAWS DO NOT "SUBSTANTIATE" time of death Lynnie, you stupid thing. LOLOLOL!!

Jonesboro AR

#276748 Jan 14, 2013
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry kathy, you misspelled this one, "As man I find the fact that many men,"
You meant to write, " As an Azz man, I find many men."
I am sure you do kathy, I am sure you do. At lerast you aren't causing any abortions riding the chocolate freeway.
TROLLING, trolliing, TTRRROOLLLL ONNN!!!!!

Indianapolis

#276749 Jan 14, 2013
As long as that fetus is inside the mother, she has ALL the rights and it's none of your business.
BraveCon wrote:
<quoted text>
There's only one truth for me concerning abortion:
A fetus is alive before an abortion and it is dead after an abortion.
Abortion destroys life, and this is what makes it wrong and worth fighting against.

Indianapolis

#276750 Jan 14, 2013
Since you'll never be pregnant, it's a moot point.
bman wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, like I said I have nothing against contraception, abortion isn't contraception. I was just telling someone that there IS a way to have sex in marriage but not have kids and not use artificial birth control. If you want to do it your way, that's your buisness. BUT don't use what I just said as a privacy argument for abortion because contraception is different from abortion. Abortion is much different because you're dealing with something that has it's own DNA and heartbeat. While I personally wouldn't use artificial birth control myself, it's a medicine that I don't mind because it doesn't hurt the unborn.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#276751 Jan 14, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
What would an 'unborn child' be other than a human being.
It is human and it is alive which makes it a being.
that is so 5th grade reasoning. But that isn't the legal definition of a human being.

Indianapolis

#276752 Jan 14, 2013
How DARE a woman choose to be something other than a brood mare?

You're saying she can't be a woman because she didn't have kids? Buy a dictionary and a fistful of clues. Did your god die and appoint YOU gender arbiter?

You'd think if alveda king was really suffering, she wouldn't have had MORE than one abortion?

My mom miscarried twice AND lost a child a month after birth; she said the two were NOTHING alike.
Tondaleyo lives wrote:
<quoted text> Wow, you are full of your own filth. Funny thing, I know women who have type one diabetes and have children, and are very sad when they miscarry, my mom miscarried and felt the sadness way into her later years. I would say you cannot speak for women because you refused to be a wife and mother by your choice. Yeah, God gave you free will, you chose wrong, you chose evil. You will be accounted for your choice when you meet Christ face to face. AND YOU WILL. Many women do suffer from an abortion, many have regretted it and spent years in therapy, Martin Luther King Jrs neice and others have gone through years of pain. You can see it in tv stars when they are desperate to have children but admit they have had to
en or more abortions and because of that they can't. You cannot speak for God when your views are so demonic.

Indianapolis

#276753 Jan 14, 2013
Fetuses don't have rights, nor can they be granted any under the 14th amendment. Fetuses are neither born nor naturalized.

Born wmen do have rights, and the courts uphold them.
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds like it is easy enough, and pro lifers hear it all the time, and most want nothing to do with peoples bedrooms or homes, But when those people expect us to pay for part or all of their desicions (and they do), then it does give us a right to speak up.
It 's easy to say stay out of peoples buisiness, but "their " business stops, when it interferes with "our " business..
Even if all abortions were paid for, by those getting the abortions, like you have stated before -You have a right to stand up for human rights. You use your voice to help those who have their own voice. We use our voice to help the helpless.
If anyone should buttout, it is the prodeath crowd. They don't need you.
Geuss what? They can speak for themselves.

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

#276754 Jan 14, 2013
sassyliciouus wrote:
<quoted text><snipped>Michele has used NFP for over like 16yrs.
Actually, I do not use NFP. I cannot use NFP due to occasional antihistamine use for sinus headaches. I use the Rhythm Method and I was only able to do so in the last 7 years or so when my cycle became somewhat regular. Prior to that, my cycle was very irregular, I would've never been able to successfully use RM and my SO and I used condoms and spermicide. With that said, RM is not a method that I highly recommend unless one is truly open to the possibility of having another child simply because the failure rate is high. If one is truly adamant about preventing pregnancy, there are better and more effective methods to use. As with all methods of birth control, I always suggest that women research all methods, whether they be artificial or natural, and use the one that is best for them.

Jonesboro AR

#276755 Jan 14, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. lol, they really are deluded if they think they poist from intelligence or knowledge. They don't. They each post from ignorance and stupidity.
You and the rest of you antichoice dolts do every day, Lynne. lie and hate.

You little fools wouldn't know a fact, truth, and reality if it came up and bit you..

Indianapolis

#276756 Jan 14, 2013
Kathwynn's straight and my dance card's full through middle of march. I guess we aren't competition for you, although CD is unlikelyto be interested. Guess it's back to the playground for you...don't forget your bag of candy.
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you have done it. You have kathy and vlady fighting each other to get to you.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#276757 Jan 14, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
If he didn't die in the womb then we wouldn't have needed a law.
Inkstain, you give STUPID a whole new meaning.

Yes, its BELIEVED he MAY have been killed while she was still pregnant by many people, but even the coroner's report DID NOT CONCLUSIVELY STATE WHEN HE DIED.

Are you really THAT fking stupid that you think there was a law made because one man killed one pregnant woman? REALLY??

"WE" didn't need a law because HE died in or OUT of the womb you idiot child.

THe law was made becuause of THOUSANDS of murders where the tragedy was twofold, the loss of the woman AND the wanted pregnancy.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#276758 Jan 14, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, everything posted is beyond you, Toots.
That is NOT why I brought up that law. You'd know that if you understood what you read and could discern which posts go with what discussions. Like the fool you are, you merged 2 different discussions into one and confused yourself. You then posted from your own confusion and tried to attribute your confusion as it being from my not knowing what I'm posting about. You're the one who doesn't know what she's talking about.
Then why did you bring up the law in response to me saying this law legally defines a fetus as a human being? You were fed paint chips as a child?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catasauqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 25 min RoxLo 1,760,152
Will Juggolotus being guarding Mayfair 3 hr Pollking 3
Kranium directing Deadpool 3 3 hr Pollking 4
News Mayor blasts $13-a-month bill hike as 'unconsci... 7 hr schiz 2
Kranium posts selfie 9 hr weapon X 5
SWEEP Program (Aug '12) Sun GrassLover 26
Does Kranium hear Laurel or Yanny May 19 Richard Kranium 5

Catasauqua Jobs

Personal Finance

Catasauqua Mortgages