Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,954
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
grumpy

Haverstraw, NY

#273788 Jan 2, 2013
Katies Granddaughter wrote:
<quoted text>
I try to save the lives of preborn baby Jews.
You condone & support the execution of preborn baby Jews.
What were YOU saying about anti-semitism, limpy?
You support the execution of all Jews. THAT'S what I'm saying about anti-semitism.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#273789 Jan 2, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jewish faith does not believe that a fetus is a "human" or "human being" or "NEFESH" (person) until born. NOBODY said its "okay" to kill anything, but we dont look at abortion that way. But you know this.
FooManSpew: "NOBODY said its 'okay' to kill anything, but we dont look at abortion that way. But you know this."

Oh, really?

NR: "Preborn baby is clearly affected by abortion...to death."

FooManSpew: "Yes dear, that IS the point of abortion."

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
_________

NR: "Preborn baby is clearly affected by abortion...to death."

FooManSpew: "Yes No Relevance. That IS the point. Did you think ANYONE, including EVERY WOMAN THAT HAS ONE does NOT realise this?
Thank you for repeating it obsessively. Just in case ANYONE was unsure, lets make it even MORE clear, shall we?
You're killing the zygote, embryo or non-viable fetus that you either dont want to begin with, or for WHATEVER reason - cannot have.

_________

FooManSpew: "I dont give two shits about those ZEFS"

FooManSpew: "To hell with the embryo or fetus...'rip him apart, crush his skull, squich his beating heart.'"
Gtown71

United States

#273790 Jan 2, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text> Actually she understood it perfectly, its YOU thats trying to twist it.
<quoted text>
Oh for christs sake Lynne, I was using that as an example that MANY people use when taking their kids to a dentist when they're young.
I didn't say YOU did it, after all you're fucking PERFECT right? You never did ANYTHING that normal people have done !!@@
YOU PERSONALIZING it is your stupidity, when it was clearly being used as a general example of how childrent are TAUGHT to lie.
G-d FORBID you ever enter an ongoing discussion and just try to TALK with others instead of PERSONALIZING everything (as you just admitted you do) then trying to tear apart what others are saying to fit YOUR agenda.
The POINT of the discussion which you clearly missed was that we are saying children are NOT BORN KNOWING HOW TO LIE because they're "born in sin".@@
One of the nuts here actually said "If babies aren't born KNOWING how to sin, then how do they learn?" which is what prompted my response - from their parents. AND I backed it up with scientific evidence that this IS what happens at least in part.
Parents, by form and example teach lying to their kids.
Now maybe I wasn't clear enough for the anal retentive, and should have clarified that they're not teaching them to do it PURPOSLY or maliciously, but the fact is that they DO teach it by example.
How did the parents teach their kids to lie?
What about stealing?

If people are not born with this, then maybe the first human "evolved "with it? Lol. Plus they have passed down this to all adults, who pass it down with their kids.
I really don't care what you, or Doc. Spoodinky says about this.
a small child will take things, that they know they shouldn't , and then when asked about it, they will lie about it.
Most have a tender concience, and will tell the truth about it, sooner or later.

By one man sin entered the world, and by one man (Jesus Christ) a price was payed for all sin.

Turn to Him and live.
grumpy

Haverstraw, NY

#273791 Jan 2, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
Katies Granddaughter wishes Katie died giving birth?
I wonder if Katie will appreciate your post.
No, She wishes Katies didn't die while giving birth to you. You see, Katies went to a Catholic hospital when you were born..
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#273792 Jan 2, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>You support the execution of all Jews. THAT'S what I'm saying about anti-semitism.
I try to convince Jewish-Americans not to kill their fellow Jews in utero. You do the exact opposite. And you claim to be Jewish.

Derp.
huskerDu

Muscotah, KS

#273796 Jan 2, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Children learn to lie to begin with, because they see their parents doing it. That's a FACT.
Lying is NOT always a bad thing, there are times when its necessary, and a good parent will teach the child about that.
Of COURSE honestly is the best policy, but its NOT an absolute.
Come on Lynne, you lie incessently and EVERYONE knows it, you'd be a good poster child for "dont let this happen to you" when it comes to speaking to a child about lying.
Lying is always a bad thing, gosh you are an immoral pig.
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#273797 Jan 2, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
Katies Granddaughter wishes Katie died giving birth?
I wonder if Katie will appreciate your post.
It was hilarious, you Fim!

LOLOL
grumpy

Haverstraw, NY

#273798 Jan 2, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
I try to convince Jewish-Americans not to kill their fellow Jews in utero. You do the exact opposite. And you claim to be Jewish.
Derp.
Most Jews believe that abortions may be warranted. If you equate that with fake weeping about the "Holocaust", nothing you can post can change your anti-semitic spots.
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#273800 Jan 2, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
What I wrote is sadly true, but you write just as much comedy.
You : babies are not born knowing how to sin, they are taught, by Big ole mean people, who were also not born knowing how to sin, they too were taught how to sin, by Bigger meaner old people! Ofcourse those Bigger meaner old people were not born that way either, so it must be the Bigger, Bigger,meaner, meaner, old, old, people who taught them.
Circular reasoning.
This is the very same process used to try and show, the earth is millions of years old.
Dr. Spoodinky : we know that this layer of earth, is 140 million years old, becouse we find this certain fossil inside this layer, and we know that this certain fossil is 140 million years old.
Student : excuse me proffesor, but how do you know that these fossils are 140 million years old?
Dr. Spoodinky : are you really that stupid!!! How could you make it in my wonderful class, I will never know!?!?!? But let me inlighten you : the reason we Know these fossils are 140 million years old, is becouse of the layer of earth they are found in!!
Circular reasoning.
As dumb as this is, it is what that is being taught to our kids.
(The kids that survive) their (mothers) wombs.
You've never heard of carbon dating?

“Peace be with you”

Since: Sep 09

our time is limited

#273801 Jan 2, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
How did the parents teach their kids to lie?
What about stealing?
If people are not born with this, then maybe the first human "evolved "with it? Lol. Plus they have passed down this to all adults, who pass it down with their kids.
I really don't care what you, or Doc. Spoodinky says about this.
a small child will take things, that they know they shouldn't , and then when asked about it, they will lie about it.
Most have a tender concience, and will tell the truth about it, sooner or later.
By one man sin entered the world, and by one man (Jesus Christ) a price was payed for all sin.
Turn to Him and live.
A young child learns to lie because a young child does not wish to face unpleasant consequences.

When (not if) your daughter lies to you, do you smile at her and give her extra treats and a pat on the head? I would think not.

Lying is learned behavior. From a social perspective, some lies are meant to be acts of kindness and not necessarily self preservation but the majority imo, involve the ego and not the id.

Any poster that claims they never lie is lying. It's simply not possible.
Kenose

Westbury, NY

#273802 Jan 2, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of faith teaches that children are born pure and innocent, so it is ok to kill the pure and innocent, before they arrive?
Funny how you believe babies are born gay, but not sinners.
Did you go to build a god, and well, build your own god?
If people are not born with Sin, and are not born, knowing how to lie, then it would be impossible, for them to teach others, what we have no clue about.
Kinda like you, trying to teach a christian how to live.
You have decided what is and what is not sin, according to your lifestyle.
You are your own god.
I geuss the easiest thing to do, when lying to yourself, and others, is to try and call all others lyimg :)
Sin is a man-made concept.
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#273803 Jan 2, 2013
huskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>Lying is always a bad thing, gosh you are an immoral pig.
How funny to see the liars in the PL group show their hypocrisy while stating lying is so bad.

You guys just don't get it, do you?

“Never give up”

Since: Dec 12

North Olmsted, OH

#273804 Jan 2, 2013
Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
Sin is a man-made concept.
Tell that to God on Judgement Day.
Kenose

Westbury, NY

#273805 Jan 2, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, you call everyone who is not all for killing babies a liar.
You also say, that person is so intollerant, and I hate him for that. Lol
oximoron.
You say people are not born with sin, but they are taught by other people?!?!?
I geuss it was those "other people " who were born knowing how to sin?
I would rather you and others hate me, and me tell you the truth, other then being a fake friend "which you have many ",who want to hold your hand all the way to hell, while singing amazing grace.
Maybe you should think about it.
You are a murderer, by association.
you may not have cut the baby out, but you are just fine with the one who did, plus you take time, to promote the death of a live human.
Your tax dollars pay for wars and many things that I doubt you'd support. Shove your holier-than-thou attitude back up your rear.
Kenose

Westbury, NY

#273806 Jan 2, 2013
BraveCon wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to God on Judgement Day.
How about you tell it to God now? Let me know what he says.

Until then, sin remains a man made concept.
Gtown71

United States

#273807 Jan 2, 2013
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
A young child learns to lie because a young child does not wish to face unpleasant consequences.
When (not if) your daughter lies to you, do you smile at her and give her extra treats and a pat on the head? I would think not.
Lying is learned behavior. From a social perspective, some lies are meant to be acts of kindness and not necessarily self preservation but the majority imo, involve the ego and not the id.
Any poster that claims they never lie is lying. It's simply not possible.
You are correct, as far as when a child lies, mine has lied already, but then breaks down, with the truth.
But where did they learn how to lie?
they came with a built in sin button.
Something you call self preservation.

People are born with sin nature, so are people born gay? Well in a sense yes -they are born sinners.
Some struggle with things others don't , but we all sin and fall short, of the Glory of God.
This, is why we need a savior.
this is why Jesus died on the cross, and rose again the third day.

I have heard of catbon dating.
I've also heard we evolved from monkeys.
If so, then why do we still have monkeys?

They dig onto layers of the earth, explaining how each layer is so many millions of years old.
There is a problem with that though.
sonetimes, they uncover a tree, standing upright.
Many of these trees have been ripped from their roots, before they were buried. Many are upside down, so either the trees stood there for millions of years (upside down), as the earth built up around them, OR maybe, there was a worldwide flood, that not only the bible speaks of, but is reported in just about every culture.

I think all the different "kinds " of dogs we have today, came from two dogs.
What would you say about believing this way?

“Never give up”

North Olmsted, OH

#273808 Jan 2, 2013
I personally believe that the main stumbling block to abortion being outlawed again in this nation is that millions of women are afraid they would be prosecuted by our judiciary system and would have to serve some jail time for murder.

If our government was to grant all the women who have had abortions since 1973 to the present day immunity from prosecution, would you Pro-Choice supporters be willing then to admit that abortion actually is murder and that it should be outlawed again?

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#273809 Jan 2, 2013
So carbon-14 and other age tests don't exist in your dimension? There are many direct and indirect proofs of the age of this planet. The bible is not any of them.
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
What I wrote is sadly true, but you write just as much comedy.
You : babies are not born knowing how to sin, they are taught, by Big ole mean people, who were also not born knowing how to sin, they too were taught how to sin, by Bigger meaner old people! Ofcourse those Bigger meaner old people were not born that way either, so it must be the Bigger, Bigger,meaner, meaner, old, old, people who taught them.
Circular reasoning.
This is the very same process used to try and show, the earth is millions of years old.
Dr. Spoodinky : we know that this layer of earth, is 140 million years old, becouse we find this certain fossil inside this layer, and we know that this certain fossil is 140 million years old.
Student : excuse me proffesor, but how do you know that these fossils are 140 million years old?
Dr. Spoodinky : are you really that stupid!!! How could you make it in my wonderful class, I will never know!?!?!? But let me inlighten you : the reason we Know these fossils are 140 million years old, is becouse of the layer of earth they are found in!!
Circular reasoning.
As dumb as this is, it is what that is being taught to our kids.
(The kids that survive) their (mothers) wombs.
Gtown71

United States

#273810 Jan 2, 2013
Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
Your tax dollars pay for wars and many things that I doubt you'd support. Shove your holier-than-thou attitude back up your rear.
No doubt, that much of our money is being spent on stupid stuff, and I have no holier then thou attitude.
I am a sinner saved by grace.

If I got what I deserved, I would be in Hell.

I'm simply trying to tell others, that sin is real, God made a way, but you must believe you have done, and do sin, before you will even consider looking toward the one that loved you, and died for you, and gave himself for you.

If no God, then why does it bother you to do wrong? Or why did it used to bother you, before you had your consience seard with an iron?

“Never give up”

North Olmsted, OH

#273811 Jan 2, 2013
Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you tell it to God now? Let me know what he says.
Until then, sin remains a man made concept.
God just told me that He will take into consideration that you grew up in a nation that condones abortion, and that you were exposed to a very liberal mass media all your life, when you stand before Him on Judgement. He also suggests you watch FoxNews and EWTN to help you have a more balanced viewpoint of the world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catasauqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,153,402
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr auntiesemite 70,992
Sex offender allegedly stalks Allentown boy for... 10 hr silly rabbit 1
Allentown City Council approves appointment of ... 10 hr silly rabbit 1
Allentown's West End Theatre District wins award Wed silly rabbit 1
Shula's Steakhouse Coming to Downtown Allentown Wed silly rabbit 8
Morganelli asks Northampton County officials fo... (Jun '09) Tue Gatsby 28

Catasauqua News Video

Catasauqua Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Catasauqua People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Catasauqua News, Events & Info