Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311597 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#273721 Jan 1, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just bad dishonest parenting. Not what I would recommend.
I guess you like to be witness to your kids getting their asses kicked because oh no, they can't lie! Have fun dealing with all their tears and injuries.... but at least you can say, on your high horse, that your children don't lie!

Give yourself a pat on the back, you parent of the year you!

Location hidden

#273722 Jan 1, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably don't know it but many parents work hard at raising honest, truthful kids. Not everyone does the poor job you are talking about.
I know Mommy, I'm sorry I brought home a 'D' grade, at least I told the truth and didn't lie in that my teacher shouldn't be happy about losing 10lbs when she has another 100 to go! I know teachers are human and don't judge a child when they're being "honest"! I know my future boss won't be human either and will also appreciate honesty! In fact Mommy, I'm glad I'm so honest, I don't care that I don't have many friends and that I am always being cut down. The important thing is that I'm honest, and people ALWAYS appreciate honesty no matter how much it hurts!

I love you Mommy! Thank you, thank you for having MY best interests at heart. You're so not attractive, a little, maybe a lot heavy, and your cooking makes a person unintentionally turn bulimic, but I love you!

AND even though all the people that I'm truthful to think you suck, know that I don't, because your teachings of honesty makes me the best ever!(In my opinion, even though no one shares that opinion) You raised me RIGHT!
Gtown71

United States

#273723 Jan 1, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, yeah. Because all people that claim the name of your jesus ARE Christians you idiot.
<quoted text> I never said otherwise.
<quoted text>
No, not really. When you're lying, I'll call you a liar, and you've lied a LOT here.
<quoted text>
And we can freely, without worrying about if you give a damn or not, call you on your bullshit, lies or stupidity.
<quoted text>
From other people. "original sin" is a 100% Christian, MOSTLY Roman Catholic concept, and its 100% bullshit. By your own faith's view, Adam and Eve were the original sinners, and taught it from then forward. According to your kind's doctrine, hereditary sinfulness is inescapably transmitted to human beings by their parents, starting with Adam and Eve and going forward.
MAN teaches man to sin, and adults teach children to sin, they are not BORN WITH IT.
Jews believe that children are born with original PURITY, not original sin.
You're free to believe as you want dear, but dont expect others to suck up to such negative bullshit.
What kind of "faith" instills "SIN" in babies WHEN they're born? How ridiculous.
What kind of faith teaches that children are born pure and innocent, so it is ok to kill the pure and innocent, before they arrive?

Funny how you believe babies are born gay, but not sinners.

Did you go to build a god, and well, build your own god?

If people are not born with Sin, and are not born, knowing how to lie, then it would be impossible, for them to teach others, what we have no clue about.

Kinda like you, trying to teach a christian how to live.

You have decided what is and what is not sin, according to your lifestyle.

You are your own god.
I geuss the easiest thing to do, when lying to yourself, and others, is to try and call all others lyimg :)

Location hidden

#273724 Jan 1, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, you have nothing. You can google all you want to find something that agrees with what you say but it isn't the way to raise kids and consciencious parents don't lie or are dishonest to their children, even if that's the way you do it.
Oh honey, I feel so bad for your kids and their lack of a future because of your 'gotta do everything by the book' parenting about lying and such, but "we" and pretty much everybody else knows you're full of sh*t, and if you're not, you really do suck as a parent!

Good luck with supporting your kids/being their social network for the rest of your life. BUT hey, they're honest! Bwhahahah

Location hidden

#273725 Jan 1, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said its a poor job? I didn't say anything of the kind.
AGAIN, the FACT is that parents teach their kids to lie. Its a FACT, YOU did it, we ALL have done it.
The first time you told your kid "it wont hurt too bad" you lied to your kid and taught them to lie. The FIRST time they heard you make an excuse on the telephone to get off the line, you TAUGHT THEM TO LIE. The first time you told them to "be nice" and NOT tell the truth about if they liked how something tasted or looked, you taught them to lie.
They LEARNED IT FROM YOU and from EVERY parent.
Its called being HUMAN.
OMG yes! Please oh please for the sake of the well being of her children please let her admit that she knows she's full of crap!(we/and she already knows she is, but hey...)

Location hidden

#273726 Jan 1, 2013
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Have I disappointed you thus far...?
;P
No Johnny, you would never be a disappointment, and certainly not now! ;)
Tom Tom

Allentown, PA

#273727 Jan 1, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Well over one million preborn baby Jews executed by abortion since 1973.
What does faux Jew Foo have to say about them?
FooManSpew: "I dont give two shits about those ZEFS"
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
There is is, ladies & gentlemen.
Foo brings in the new year with "I don't give two shits about those ZEFS."
'Nuf said.
Next..........
You are so right. It pains me greatly to agree but you are right.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#273728 Jan 1, 2013
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>Ya, but with my kids getting older, I'm bored! I guess my next choice is to get a job! lol
Sounds like you can afford to take your time and find one that you'll really like. Take your time:-)
Gtown71

United States

#273729 Jan 1, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
Oops, I cut off the question by mistake.
To No Relevance -
Did your jesus teach you that its okay to outright LIE about others in his name?
Were you TAUGHT that by the RCC?
Oh and one for Gtown71:
Where's your outrage directed to freaks like this that call others here "murderers" or "killers" when not ONE SINGLE PERSON here has done ANY such thing?
Or will you be just hypocrticital enough to let HIS lies slide because it suits YOUR agenda?
Why, you call everyone who is not all for killing babies a liar.
You also say, that person is so intollerant, and I hate him for that. Lol
oximoron.

You say people are not born with sin, but they are taught by other people?!?!?

I geuss it was those "other people " who were born knowing how to sin?

I would rather you and others hate me, and me tell you the truth, other then being a fake friend "which you have many ",who want to hold your hand all the way to hell, while singing amazing grace.

Maybe you should think about it.
You are a murderer, by association.
you may not have cut the baby out, but you are just fine with the one who did, plus you take time, to promote the death of a live human.
Gtown71

United States

#273730 Jan 1, 2013
You fool me not wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't and I never said you did.
You fool me not wrote:
I wonder if the pro-aborts here would agree with ripping the growing and developing fetuses in their pets' wombs if they were pregnant ...
Nah, they wouldn't.
Have a marvelous New Year everyone!
Long Night Moon 13:
Do you want to get on the subject of animal cruelty? Because that's a pretty big subject.
How about puppy mills where female dogs are used strictly as breeding stock for profit and once they are used up they're tossed aside. Want to talk about that? I guess it doesn't matter the species, the males just see the females as breeding stock.
You fool me not:
So you think that having a pet's fetus ripped off her womb is animal cruelty?
Could you tell me, would it be cruelty towards the pregnant pet or towards her fetus or towards both?
Thanks!
HOWEVER,
As you can see for yourself, the thought of performing abortions on pets, that is, ripping the animal fetus off its mother womb, made you think immediately of animal cruelty.
THEREFORE,
You do consider abortion on pets a type of cruelty (and itwould be) but are too much of a coward to publicly say who you think would be the target of animal cruelty in this case, the fetus, the pregnant pet or both.
AND,
What's more pathetic, is that you consider pet abortion animal cruelty, but think nothing of pre-born human beings being ripped apart in their mother's womb.
You are a disgusting human being and you are pure evil.
In the last days, people will be lovers of themselves.
Not able to show affection.
Lovers of trees, dogs, cats, whales, animals.
Killers of human babies.

The very ones who need our protection the most, are the onses being killed.
No compassion for these babies, not even from the one that loves them,(or suppose to) the "moms ".

Headline News.
We break into our normal programing, to tell you about a horrific massicure.
Not sure of the total, but some say thay it could reach as high as 3000 or more, All killed today, by a blood hungry, money loving doctor.... oh no, just in, we are hearing even more horrible news. Our sources say, that the mothers of these poor sweet children may have been involved with their murders /did I just read that right Tony? Yes Sherry, you did. Our people are now confiming, that it was indeed, the mother and the doctor, whom set this whole thing up.

Under normal circumstances, the death penalty, would be given, but lucky for these guys, they live in the great u s a, so nothing whatsoever will be done, atleast not here on earth.

Well Tony, for all involved sakes -let us "pray ",that there is No god.m
Back to our normal show.
chooselife

Burton, MI

#273731 Jan 1, 2013
Tom wrote:
So exactly who is going to care for and raise the children who's mothers know better than to think they can succesfully raise a healthy baby? The Pro-Life Activists? I think not. Instead of wasting so much time causing near traffic accidents with your goofy signs, why not volunteer to care for the children who's mothers abandoned them rather than abort?
Pro-Lifers have no right to tell people what to do with their bodies and their lives.
I am an advocate of safe sex (abstinence is unrealistic). However, for the young girls out there that are torn by the decision of what to do during pregnancy, listen to and follow your heart.. not these wackadoo extremists that think they have any right to choose for you.
At the same time, for those with multiple abortions, get your tubes tied.
if stupid women kept their legs closed they wouldnt have to worry about raising the kids or aborting them to begin with.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#273732 Jan 1, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said its a poor job? I didn't say anything of the kind.
AGAIN, the FACT is that parents teach their kids to lie. Its a FACT, YOU did it, we ALL have done it.
The first time you told your kid "it wont hurt too bad" you lied to your kid and taught them to lie. The FIRST time they heard you make an excuse on the telephone to get off the line, you TAUGHT THEM TO LIE. The first time you told them to "be nice" and NOT tell the truth about if they liked how something tasted or looked, you taught them to lie.
They LEARNED IT FROM YOU and from EVERY parent.
Its called being HUMAN.
"...the FACT is that parents teach their kids to lie. Its a FACT, YOU did it, we ALL have done it."

Speak for yourself, liar. You don't speak for everyone and your little article didn't prove anything.

You're full of shit and it's obvious you were a parent who taught her child to lie, because you don't know the first thing about telling the truth. You lie so much you believe your lies are the truth, and there's not a doubt in my mind that you taught your daughter to be the same way. I'm talking about things you post that are proven to be lies. Something you have tried to accuse me of doing but not one pro-choicer has been able to prove that's true. You try, but what you claim is proof is ridiculous.

Many of us were parents who did not encourage our children to lie, but instead taught them to be honest POLITELY. Also taught them that honesty would never be punished. If they didn't like the way something tasted, mine were taught to be polite about it, even if they didn't like it. They're now teaching their own children the same thing. "Being nice" doesn't equal telling a lie. Children are honest and will say that someone looks scary if their face is burned, for example. But that's when good parents teach them about being compassionate because of what the person suffered. They don't have to lie and say the person is pretty if they don't think the person is. But they can be taught that they don't have to say anything at all in front of the person, which could hurt that person's feelings.

You don't know anything about that sort of thing and you prove that through the vicious things you say to people here. People who only state a truth; that women who had abortions had their developing child in utero killed, doesn't justify people like you sayinjg the abusive lies you say about them.

I never made excuses to get off the phone; never called in sick from work when I wasn't sick; and if something was going to hurt my children like a shot, I told them it would hurt. I said it would hurt but it wouldn't last long, which was the truth. Certain truths children should be shielded from and that's not lying, it's protecting their innocence and their emotions.

You're such a pathological and abusive liar, proven endlessly here, that you even talking about parents teaching their children to lie as being "human" is just you making what you have done with yours obvious, and making your ignorance about all this just as obvious.

Children aren't taught to lie by their parents necessarily, but often by other children whose parents lie and taught them by example how to lie. Like the friends of your daughter likely learning how to lie from your daughter, who learned it because of the example you were. An example you display here everyday through the lies you post.

You don't know anything about any topic you post on and have to Google information about everything, because you haven't got the experience you'd like everyone here to believe you have on the topics you post about.

Location hidden

#273733 Jan 1, 2013
chooselife wrote:
<quoted text>
if stupid women kept their legs closed they wouldnt have to worry about raising the kids or aborting them to begin with.
If stupid men could keep their dicks in their pants no one would have to worry about raising the kids or aborting them to begin with.

Location hidden

#273734 Jan 1, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you can afford to take your time and find one that you'll really like. Take your time:-)
I have been! lol

I have one if I want it. Nepotism, because I've been out of the work force (like always), that's my only hope! lol

I know, I know, I'm just as surprised by that as you are!

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#273735 Jan 1, 2013
Small children will lie because they're unsure how their parents will react to the truth when they've done something wrong, and they know they've done something wrong. Toddlers are well aware when they're doing what they shouldn't be doing. If they touch something and it breaks and mom or dad ask them if they broke it, 9 times out of 10 the child will instinctively say they didn't.

How parents react when their child does something wrong is the example that teaches the child whether telling the truth is better for them in the long run than lying is. Good parents react positively to small children who tell the truth.

Parents as Foo describes obviously don't teach their children that honesty is the best policy.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#273736 Jan 1, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you MORON, that IS the way EVERYONE raised their kids, and it doesn't make them bad parents.
Grow the fk up Inkstain and welcome to the REAL world.
You going to claim your kids NEVER heard you make an excuse to someone that wasnt 100% truthful? You didn't tell them going to the dentist wouldn't hurt, or wouldn't hurt much? Didn't tell them the needle wouldn't hurt? Didn't tell them "it'll be okay" when something bad happened, and it WASNT going to be okay?
You're not only a liar if you claim you didn't do these things, you're a DAMN liar.
I can say that none of your examples was realistic in my parenting of my kids. I was honest with them according to their ability to understand. Going to the dentist DIDN'T hurt my kids, because they didn't have cavities, because they were diligent in brushing their teeth. When something bad happened, I never said "it'll be okay". I said THEY would be okay, because they would be, their father and I would make sure of it. You're such a pathological liar, you don't even understand how to be honest with children, and do it in such a way that they benefit from it and aren't harmed by it.

The "damn liar" here is you. You're an ignorant buffoon if you think otherwise.

Location hidden

#273737 Jan 1, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
"...the FACT is that parents teach their kids to lie. Its a FACT, YOU did it, we ALL have done it."
Speak for yourself, liar. You don't speak for everyone and your little article didn't prove anything.
You're full of shit and it's obvious you were a parent who taught her child to lie, because you don't know the first thing about telling the truth. You lie so much you believe your lies are the truth, and there's not a doubt in my mind that you taught your daughter to be the same way. I'm talking about things you post that are proven to be lies. Something you have tried to accuse me of doing but not one pro-choicer has been able to prove that's true. You try, but what you claim is proof is ridiculous.
Many of us were parents who did not encourage our children to lie, but instead taught them to be honest POLITELY. Also taught them that honesty would never be punished. If they didn't like the way something tasted, mine were taught to be polite about it, even if they didn't like it. They're now teaching their own children the same thing. "Being nice" doesn't equal telling a lie. Children are honest and will say that someone looks scary if their face is burned, for example. But that's when good parents teach them about being compassionate because of what the person suffered. They don't have to lie and say the person is pretty if they don't think the person is. But they can be taught that they don't have to say anything at all in front of the person, which could hurt that person's feelings.
You don't know anything about that sort of thing and you prove that through the vicious things you say to people here. People who only state a truth; that women who had abortions had their developing child in utero killed, doesn't justify people like you sayinjg the abusive lies you say about them.
I never made excuses to get off the phone; never called in sick from work when I wasn't sick; and if something was going to hurt my children like a shot, I told them it would hurt. I said it would hurt but it wouldn't last long, which was the truth. Certain truths children should be shielded from and that's not lying, it's protecting their innocence and their emotions.
You're such a pathological and abusive liar, proven endlessly here, that you even talking about parents teaching their children to lie as being "human" is just you making what you have done with yours obvious, and making your ignorance about all this just as obvious.
Children aren't taught to lie by their parents necessarily, but often by other children whose parents lie and taught them by example how to lie. Like the friends of your daughter likely learning how to lie from your daughter, who learned it because of the example you were. An example you display here everyday through the lies you post.
You don't know anything about any topic you post on and have to Google information about everything, because you haven't got the experience you'd like everyone here to believe you have on the topics you post about.
Gonna have to disagree with you LL. However a child learns to lie, they lie. Everyone lies, plain and simple. To deny that is a lie, plain and simple.

Location hidden

#273738 Jan 1, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
Small children will lie because they're unsure how their parents will react to the truth when they've done something wrong, and they know they've done something wrong. Toddlers are well aware when they're doing what they shouldn't be doing. If they touch something and it breaks and mom or dad ask them if they broke it, 9 times out of 10 the child will instinctively say they didn't.
How parents react when their child does something wrong is the example that teaches the child whether telling the truth is better for them in the long run than lying is. Good parents react positively to small children who tell the truth.
Parents as Foo describes obviously don't teach their children that honesty is the best policy.
Honesty is not always the best policy, to say otherwise, is a lie. C'mon, be realistic! Seriously. Look at the circumstances before making a blanket statement like that. Again, honesty is NOT always the best policy.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#273739 Jan 1, 2013
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>I have been! lol
I have one if I want it. Nepotism, because I've been out of the work force (like always), that's my only hope! lol
I know, I know, I'm just as surprised by that as you are!
Lol, more power to you. Happy birthday, by the way!

Location hidden

#273740 Jan 1, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I can say that none of your examples was realistic in my parenting of my kids. I was honest with them according to their ability to understand. Going to the dentist DIDN'T hurt my kids, because they didn't have cavities, because they were diligent in brushing their teeth. When something bad happened, I never said "it'll be okay". I said THEY would be okay, because they would be, their father and I would make sure of it. You're such a pathological liar, you don't even understand how to be honest with children, and do it in such a way that they benefit from it and aren't harmed by it.
The "damn liar" here is you. You're an ignorant buffoon if you think otherwise.
Again, not every kid is blessed with good genes for perfect teeth. Now you're equating not lying to your children because the dentist didn't hurt for them because they brushed their teeth??!!(BTW just because a child brushes diligently, didn't always give them a pass for no cavities)

When something bad happened, I always said that eventually it'll be okay. What kind of sh*t did your children do to where you COULDN'T say that everything would be okay, and that "they" would be okay? I'm picturing some pretty bad stuff LL. Stuff where "other" people wouldn't be okay. DANG!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catasauqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Paris 1,417,351
News The sweet taste of BBQ is on the way to Allento... 4 hr silly rabbit 1
News 'Vampire' flees from justice (Apr '08) 13 hr God Gaped Texas 12
News Get furnace checked or face a fine (Nov '14) 16 hr silly rabbit 114
News APD town hall keeps it real on race Mon silly rabbit 3
stirr allentown's political pot of blue juice (Oct '14) Mon silly rabbit 54
News Woman who had sex with boy, 16, is given work-r... (Jun '07) Aug 11 Sue 22

Catasauqua Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance