Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311332 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#273653 Jan 1, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Feces can't think outside the box.
Ink: "Feces can't think outside the box."

Put Feces in a crap sandwich. Bitner & Junket will fight to take him out of the box.
Gtown71

United States

#273654 Jan 1, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text> Yes.
<quoted text> Daily.
<quoted text>
Gee, look, BS'hitter is lying again. I certainly DO see things as sinful. You lying about me outright as you do is sinful. But you likely think that's okay, since you're being a Jackass for Jesus.
One can teach religion, one cannot teach FAITH or SPIRITUALITY. Your jebus is meaningless to a huge part of our population.
If you think you're an example of a good chrisitan, you're only fooling yourself.
You saying what kind of christian I am, would be the same, if I traveled to outer space, and told an alien, that it was a bad example of an alien.

It is hard to criticize, what you have no clue about.
Untill you are born again (which is spiritual), then you can't even begin to understand what a real christan is.
Katies Granddaughter

Chicago, IL

#273655 Jan 1, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoever is posting as Gtown seems to've run out of original stories. It's just my opinion, yet all Gtown's stories remind me of a cross between JM, Triple L, and Seattle Vehix. Becouse, y'know?
"Grandma? Why did you tell my mommy to kill me? I thought you were supposed to love me. Grandma? Why did you do it?"

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#273656 Jan 1, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
No they are not taught to lie. What parent teaches his toddler to lie?.
ALL parents teach their children to lie you moron.

AGAIN, children are a blank slate. They are not BORN knowing how or WHEN to lie.

Parents lie all the time, and think their kids dont know they're lying. Daddy calls out "sick" from work, Mommy cuts a phone call short by saying dinner's burning, telling the inlaws they can't come for dinner because the baby's sick, etc ....

Do your kind REALLY think kids are born with "sin" IN them? What complete bullshit.

Children LEARN to lie, they're NOT born with it, and they learn it from the adults around them.

http://nymag.com/news/features/43893/

In FACT, kids are MORE likely to be born with GOOD morals. The small child that tells grandma he can't stand how her food tastes because he's being honest, is TAUGHT that its better to tell her a "white lie" and pretend to enjoy it.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#273657 Jan 1, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Ink: "Feces can't think outside the box."
Put Feces in a crap sandwich. Bitner & Junket will fight to take him out of the box.
Puddles! As always, when you are left bereft of any intelligent discourse, you resort to childish jabs. Must s-ck to be you.

Happy New Year!

Location hidden

#273658 Jan 1, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't call you a liar, as you so easily do others, but I will just say, that you are wrong.
If you were to have a kid, you would know that.
Except I'm NOT wrong, in fact, I'm 100% correct.

http://www.paulgraham.com/lies.html

The first time a parent lies to a kid, the kid learns its okay to do.

WHat parent hasn't said "it'll be okay" when it WONT be okay? What parent hasn't said "it wont hurt much" just before the kid gets a needle or a tooth pulled?

Kids learn to manipulate MUCH earlier. They learn when to 'fake' cry to get attention for example. And again, parents are teaching them acceptable behaviors to get what they want.

http://www.truthaboutdeception.com/lying-and-...

Location hidden

#273659 Jan 1, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Context, dear, context. You always take one sentence out of a post so that it seems to say something different than it did.
The CONTEXT was you belittling their beliefs. Yours was a two sentence post.

My IN context post stands.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#273660 Jan 1, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe, that you have a soul?
Plus being happy, is a state of mind, that usualy comes and goes.
Many have been happy doing some horrific things in the past.
The night I was saved -I was given a peace that pass all understanding.
Do you have complete peace about death?
Happiness is a state of being. I am happy. Yes, I have complete peace about death.
titonton divaunte pants

United States

#273661 Jan 1, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
If people are NOT BORN SINNERS, then HOW IS A KID TAUGHT HOW TO SIN???
IS IT SOMETHING, THAT APPEARS LATER???
NO, WE ARE BORN SINNERS.
STEALING GUM, OR STEALING A CAR IS STILL STEALING.
The punishment is not the same on earth, but stealing is stealing.
Have you ever stole anything? Anything? What does that make you?
Have you ever lied? What does that make you?
Have you ever uses Gods name in vain?
Lusted
Been disobedient to parents?
Make the list, and hopefully, you will see that you need a savior.
Strange how all other creatures act instinctively to survive in perfect balance of nature.
Only when we get to a mind as complex as a humans do we se acts of evil done to one another in spite, rage,jealously, or sheer love of having power over people.
Funny how all other animals evolve to adapt and survive in a changing environment. Yet humans have "evolved" to the point we destroy it.
Makes one think we aren't of this world.

Location hidden

#273662 Jan 1, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one that sweeps all people whom claim the name of Jesus, as christians.
Uh, yeah. Because all people that claim the name of your jesus ARE Christians you idiot.
Not all people are catholic.
I never said otherwise.
Plus, as usual, when others have a difderent view, you just call them a liar.
No, not really. When you're lying, I'll call you a liar, and you've lied a LOT here.
I can freely write, without worrying about what I may have wrote earlier, or if my screen name is right. People have a mind, and can read, and tell the didference between a lie, and a mistake or ignorance on the subject.
And we can freely, without worrying about if you give a damn or not, call you on your bullshit, lies or stupidity.
But again you believe lying is not something we are born with, it is something we are taught (CAN YOU PLEASE THINK ABOUT THAT FOR JUST A SEC?), if not born with sin, then where do people learn how to sin?
From other people. "original sin" is a 100% Christian, MOSTLY Roman Catholic concept, and its 100% bullshit. By your own faith's view, Adam and Eve were the original sinners, and taught it from then forward. According to your kind's doctrine, hereditary sinfulness is inescapably transmitted to human beings by their parents, starting with Adam and Eve and going forward.
MAN teaches man to sin, and adults teach children to sin, they are not BORN WITH IT.

Jews believe that children are born with original PURITY, not original sin.

You're free to believe as you want dear, but dont expect others to suck up to such negative bullshit.

What kind of "faith" instills "SIN" in babies WHEN they're born? How ridiculous.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#273663 Jan 1, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop getting off topic, you filthy cnutrag. Gtown said we're a "nasty little dirtball".
My apologies to all for interrupting here, but I've got to make an "appeal," as it were to "f-f-j."

Please do not resort to calling "Ink," or any other poster here by that label.
I think practically "all" of us can agree that that's an epithet that's best left someplace else...

Location hidden

#273664 Jan 1, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
But I forgot, you're a stickler for words,.
Yes I am. So are MOST people that are trying to communicate with something resembling intellectual HONESTLY. You show - what to me - is a deplorable lack of caring for what you say and how you say it.

You seem to think "more is better", so you repeat and drone on endlessly about the same religious crap that nobody BUT you cares about, while demeaning everyone else's belief systems - and in the end, that's your downfall. You DONT seem to think AS you post and that WILL get you in trouble every time.

Location hidden

#273665 Jan 1, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello! Happy New Year to you as well!
No, I didn't forget you my friend!

Happy New Year to you and yours too...

Smooch!

:)

Location hidden

#273666 Jan 1, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
FooManSpew: "Kids are NOT born knowing how to steal."
Who taught you check fraud?
Society. And I not only got caught, I paid the price and moved on over 25 years ago.

You should try it some time.
Who taught you how to hate & kill?
I was taught to "hate" people like you by those that survived the Holocaust. I DO HATE intolerance, I hate DELIBERATE stupidity, I HATE deliberate ignorance, I HATE those that outright lie in a religious diety's name to suit a PERSONAL agenda.

Its fools like you that followed the nazi's and murdered over 12 million people because of religous intolerance, and yes, I HATE that. Most normal people do. You would have made a FANTASTIC goose-stepper. I'd say you'd make a great Hitler for a modern age, but you're not as intelligent OR charasmatic as he was. Instead, you're nothing but a toady for Fred Phelps.

I have NEVER killed anyone and never would, so this is just one more example of your DELIBERATE lies.

AGAIN I ask - and I'm sure you'll ignore the question since you're too much of a COWARD to answer -

Location hidden

#273667 Jan 1, 2013
Oops, I cut off the question by mistake.

To No Relevance -

Did your jesus teach you that its okay to outright LIE about others in his name?

Were you TAUGHT that by the RCC?

Oh and one for Gtown71:

Where's your outrage directed to freaks like this that call others here "murderers" or "killers" when not ONE SINGLE PERSON here has done ANY such thing?

Or will you be just hypocrticital enough to let HIS lies slide because it suits YOUR agenda?

Location hidden

#273668 Jan 1, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
What a concept, right? And you dont feel a need to deny him or anyone else THEIR spiritual beliefs (or lack thereof) either.
Not sure why ANYONE feels a need to do that really.
I don't know, either. I do know that it has everything to do with them and nothing to do with anyone but them.

Location hidden

#273669 Jan 1, 2013
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>Yer guyses fault fer not voting 'Canada'
Look up!

Location hidden

#273670 Jan 1, 2013
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>And if men aren't okay with it? Bwhahahahha BUT still, good advice on the chin up, buddy! Kudos to you!
Happy New Year, RC!

Location hidden

#273671 Jan 1, 2013
Really "NR," you're stooping to these levels to "justify" your position?

I'm almost disappointed with you--almost...

I suppose I can't blame you for resorting to typical non-sequitur, and thoroughly inappropriate comparisons like the Holocaust.

There is no comparison...period!

http://www.topix.com/forum/nyc/T833PCEP80MM49...

The Holocaust was a deliberate policy enacted to eradicate a specific branch of humanity based upon a racial "theory."
Along the way, the SS, and their "enablers" managed to "do-away-with" over 11 million people.

Pro-Life folks might believe in their hearts that "abortion" is "murder." They may also believe that the number of abortions since the passing of RvW is an "Holocaust" in our country.
Reality tells us a different story...

Thanks again for the "incendiary," and "mean" icons!

Best,

JK.

:)

Location hidden

#273672 Jan 1, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
If people are NOT BORN SINNERS, then HOW IS A KID TAUGHT HOW TO SIN???
By their parents.
NO, WE ARE BORN SINNERS.
No, we are not. And you SCREAMING it wont make it any more true.

If you want to adhere to a dogma that attributes "sin" to a newborn, more power to you. The rest of us KNOW better.
STEALING GUM, OR STEALING A CAR IS STILL STEALING.
A child stealing gum is a HELL of a lot different than an adult stealing a car. Sorry SParky, no comparison.
Have you ever stole anything? Anything?
Honestly? No I haven't. Not even as a kid. I DID bounce a check when I was early on in my addiction over 25 years ago, but that's about it. I atoned, I paid for my sins, and I'm cool with it today 25 years later.
What does that make you?
Human.
Have you ever lied?
Yup. Everyone has.
What does that make you?
Human.
Have you ever uses Gods name in vain?
Lusted
Been disobedient to parents?
Make the list, and hopefully, you will see that you need a savior.
It all makes me human.

I dont need your version of a savior and I certainly dont WANT your version of a savior. In fact, I REJECT your version of a savior. I HAVE my Lord, and I'm perfectly okay with that, as are ALL of those of us as the Jewish faith.

You REALLY want to get into a theologial debate over all the myriad resaons why your version of a savior couldn't possible BE THE messiah based on the Jewish view?

Oh forget it. Read this if you want some education on another faith OTHER than your own.

http://www.jewsforjudaism.org/index.php...

You can respect it or not, I suspect you wont bother.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catasauqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min flack 1,395,003
News Vigil set in Allentown after Orlando club shooting 14 hr silly rabbit 15
News 'They were trying to help': Armed anti-heroin c... Jun 24 silly rabbit 2
Review: Majestic Interiors Inc (Feb '09) Jun 22 Chuck 35
silly rabbit is unemployed and uneducated (Apr '14) Jun 21 silly rabbit 55
News Sam Bennett announcing run for Allentown mayor Jun 21 INQUISITOR 1
silly rabbit speaks irrational nonsense and gib... (May '14) Jun 18 silly rabbit 66
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Catasauqua Mortgages