Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,363
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

#273559 Jan 1, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already said, that I misread the post, and that I was sorry. I have not lied about anything, and just becouse you say I have will not make it so, no matter how many times you say it.
Where does planned parent hood get its money?
So yes you do want all to help pay for abortions.
Plus now your prez wants any co. Owners to pay for insurance, that also covers abortions.
I am well aware that Jesus died (heard it my whole life) the good news, is that He rose again, but you are willing to believe He died, yet unwilling to believe, that not only did He die willingly, but He died for you, me, and all, and rose again on the third day, so that you may have eternal life.
You try to discredit me, becouse you hope to discredit my God.
Even if I do mess up, enough for you to discredit me, you will never discredit God.
When you meet Him, He will tell you.
I pray that you meet Him, before you die, just as I did.
Not just becouse you will be able to see things differently, but so that you go to Heaven.
I don't wish Hell on no one, becouse if I got what I deserved, I would be a back stick in Hell now.
Again I have only written under Gtown71, if others in the past have made comments like mine, then what can I say???
You and many make the same comments FOR abortion, do I think all of the proabortionist are the same person? No

No wonder you hate life, you're too busy sucking on a pipe dream of "eternal life".

Such arrogance to think you know what happens when people die.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#273560 Jan 1, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you hate living on Earth calling this "a nasty dirt ball". I pity your negative outlook of life.
Mr Feces that a positive outlook that there is something unimaginely better waiting for those who accept that idea.

It is negative and pitiful to think that earthly world is all that there is.
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

#273561 Jan 1, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't yearn to be king , and despite what you may think, my wife is very content. I treat her like the jewel she is. I also devote myself to showing my little girl (who will one day be a woman), what love is. I don't really want her looking for love in the backseat of many different cars, becouse she is seeking a father fiquer.
She is only five years old, and there is only 2 of her classmates besides her "who still have their mother and father at home.
She came home one day, wanting to know why she didn't have a step -mom?
If you think the world is better now, then I am happy for you.
Despite what you may think of me, I have the utmost respect for women.
Men need respect, but if men are doing what theu should be, then the woman has no problem giving him respect.
This world is getting worse and worse, and many see it getting better.
People have no emotions when it comes to 3000 pregnances stopped each day.
Like I have said many times though, abortion is not a unforgivable sin.
I geuss though, if people don't believe in God, then abortion, lying, adultry, murder, or anything is sin.
There is a way that seems right to a person, but the end therof leads to death.
I'm beginning to think why God made man and woman, after reading more of this topic.
I am not a very smart man, when it comes to abortion laws, or abortion history.
I'm just a man that loves his wife and daughter, and ever since God woke me up, and saved my soul, God.
If He can save a piece of trash like me, then He can save anyone.
No matter where anyone stands on abortion, I truly pray they put Little though into wheather God is real or not.
Going to Any church makes a person a child of God, as much as sitting in a garage makes them a car.
I have only been on topics a short time, maybe a year, and only on the New York one about two weeks.
I have never encountered such hate of men, and life in general, as I have Here.
I believe women are smart, beautiful, and in many cases better at doing things then men, but there are things men are better at, and men are needed.
My home is not perfect, and I agree any place that has food, and clothes, can raise a child, but I just want to raise my child to the best of my ability.
If she chooses one day to be gay, it may break my heart, but I will never stop loving her, and I will forever be her dad.
I realize that you and many think my ideas are very far fetched, but I am left just as speachless to some of the post I read on here.
There seems to be no love whatsoever for a family.
Even if you believe in evolution (which takes alot more faith), but you still realize men and women are different.
We need each other.
Neither is greater then the other.
The two become one.
I see our world going to hell, and the only people that seem 'normal "are so legaly doped up, by the doctors, that they are robots, with no sense of what love is.
Someone has to pick up the check, sooner or later, that this generation is writting.
God bless you and yours.
It is quite typical of religious nuts, like yourself, to view this world as "going to hell" or as if "This world is getting worse and worse". I guess you're unable to see the joys of this world.

You're a shining beacon of fundie nonsense.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#273562 Jan 1, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
It is quite typical of religious nuts, like yourself, to view this world as "going to hell" or as if "This world is getting worse and worse". I guess you're unable to see the joys of this world.
You're a shining beacon of fundie nonsense.
Sounds like he sees great beauty and gratitude in his family.

Read the news if you want to see a world not on the improve.
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

#273563 Jan 1, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>

Sin entered by one man Adam.
Jesus christ died for all sin.
For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.
For kids, or adults to be born again, the just need God.
More fundie nonsense.

Provide evidence to back up your never ending BS. Until then, you're just talking out of your gaping behind.
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

#273564 Jan 1, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Another newsflash -either man (all humans) were made by God, or evolution. Have you ever seen a building (which is waaay less complex as man) just appear?
Or was there a designer, builder?
What do you use as a gauge to live by? Whatever feels good?
Why do you not honor your Mother and Father?

Humans are made by other humans.
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

#273565 Jan 1, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Me thinks you never had a little kid.
me thinks you're an obtuse cnut.
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

#273566 Jan 1, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr Feces that a positive outlook that there is something unimaginely better waiting for those who accept that idea.
Stop getting off topic, you filthy cnutrag. Gtown said we're a "nasty little dirtball".
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#273567 Jan 1, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
This earthly world is what we have, what we share. Life is short. No matter if you're 16 or 89, when it's your last day, you think the whole thing was too short. And so do those who love you.

Don't squander what you have -- the gift of life. It is a gift, and not just 'cause mom chose to carry you to term. But for what you can give back to it.

What *are* you giving back to this earthly world?
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#273568 Jan 1, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop getting off topic, you filthy cnutrag. Gtown said we're a "nasty little dirtball".
He didn't say that. Shame on you. He said we 'live' on a nasty dirt ball.

You have a potty mouth.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#273569 Jan 1, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you not honor your Mother and Father?
Humans are made by other humans.
Feces can't think outside the box.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#273570 Jan 1, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
This earthly world is what we have, what we share. Life is short. No matter if you're 16 or 89, when it's your last day, you think the whole thing was too short. And so do those who love you.
Don't squander what you have -- the gift of life. It is a gift, and not just 'cause mom chose to carry you to term. But for what you can give back to it.
What *are* you giving back to this earthly world?
I am doing the best I can in this earthly world. Each year I try to do more for others. I appreciate every minute and the opportunity to to make this jouney but I don't think that earth is all there is.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#273571 Jan 1, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is kinda funny, that anyone who has a different opinion then you, is just a liar. Lol
I don't geuss it ever crosses your mind, that you are the one lying, if to noone, but yourself.
Uh no. I'm not a murderer, I'm not a baby killer and neither is ANYONE ELSE HERE as he's claimed.

That's not his opinion, its his outright lie.

If you want to take up for that kind of shit, that's you're preogative. It would also be typical for your kind, especially since you're no stranger to lying.

I have no reason to lie to myself BS'hitter, the truth suits just fine.

Location hidden

#273572 Jan 1, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't yearn to be king , and despite what you may think, my wife is very content. I treat her like the jewel she is.
Really? You're an admiitted adulterer and claim that's treating her like a jewel?

Oh wait, AFTER you got your illicit nookie, THEN you treat her like a Jewel.

Pssssst....cubic zirconia isn't a jewel.
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

#273573 Jan 1, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Feces can't think outside the box.
you're boring.

Get back to us when you have any evidence that suggests otherwise. Please hold your breath until that happens.

Location hidden

#273574 Jan 1, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever raised kids?
Yes.
Have you ever been around a kid?
Daily.
Sin entered by one man Adam.
Jesus christ died for all sin.
For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.
Kids will lie, without ever being taught.
Kids will steal, without ever being taught.
For kids to be religious, they must be taught.
For kids, or adults to be born again, the just need God.
Ofcourse I'm not sure why it matters, since you don't see anything as being sinful.
Gee, look, BS'hitter is lying again. I certainly DO see things as sinful. You lying about me outright as you do is sinful. But you likely think that's okay, since you're being a Jackass for Jesus.

One can teach religion, one cannot teach FAITH or SPIRITUALITY. Your jebus is meaningless to a huge part of our population.

If you think you're an example of a good chrisitan, you're only fooling yourself.
rushlimbaugh dot me

Titusville, FL

#273575 Jan 1, 2013
www.rushlimbaugh.me
get your rush limbaugh email address
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#273576 Jan 1, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I am doing the best I can in this earthly world. Each year I try to do more for others. I appreciate every minute and the opportunity to to make this jouney but I don't think that earth is all there is.
May your energy be matched by your kindness, Ink.
Happy New Year!
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#273577 Jan 1, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text> Yes.
<quoted text> Daily.
<quoted text>
Gee, look, BS'hitter is lying again. I certainly DO see things as sinful. You lying about me outright as you do is sinful. But you likely think that's okay, since you're being a Jackass for Jesus.
One can teach religion, one cannot teach FAITH or SPIRITUALITY. Your jebus is meaningless to a huge part of our population.
If you think you're an example of a good chrisitan, you're only fooling yourself.
Whoever is posting as Gtown seems to've run out of original stories. It's just my opinion, yet all Gtown's stories remind me of a cross between JM, Triple L, and Seattle Vehix. Becouse, y'know?
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#273578 Jan 1, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
May your energy be matched by your kindness, Ink.
Happy New Year!
Happy New Year to you too and all the best.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catasauqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min The Ghost of Tony... 1,129,379
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr J RULES 70,156
Student arrested for 'passing gas' and turning ... (Nov '08) 5 hr RACE 5,663
Allentown plans solution for flood-prone West End 7 hr silly rabbit 1
Amazon 7 hr lina 2
Two Allentown businesses robbed on Tilghman Street 9 hr jojo 1
Mark Romig 9-3-77 (Mar '12) 19 hr momof2inpa 21

Catasauqua News Video

Catasauqua Dating
Find my Match

Catasauqua People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Catasauqua News, Events & Info