Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 313679 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Ink

Bensalem, PA

#273132 Dec 30, 2012
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
please show me exactly where she wants the be able to dictate to adopting parents who and when they can adopt.
I've never seen her say anything like that.
you are a bold face liar
either that or you lack reading comprehension skills and are an idiot.
She is always complaining the people only want to adopt perfect white babies as though they shouldn't have a choice.

Women are aborting perfect white girl babies and she is okay with that but thinks they shouldn't have the same choice when adopting.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#273133 Dec 30, 2012
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was a God hating atheist for 20 years.
If there was a God, I hated him, and wanted nothing to do with anyone who believed in Any god.
Then, and now, I can't remember anyone being able to FORCE me into anything.
Do you not see, that many americans feel like the pro choice people FORCED their views on us?
You realize you just threw logic completely out the window.

Pray tell, just how have the pro-choice people forced their views on you.

Its really quite simple
Pro-choice: Keep abortion legal and accessible to all
Outcome: DON'T BELIEVE IN ABORTION, DON'T HAVE ONE.
NO ONE IS FORCED TO HAVE AN ABORTION.

Anti-Choice: Criminalize abortion and prevent anyone from having an abortion
Outcome: Believe abortion is an acceptable personal medical decision but ARE PREVENTED FROM EXERCISING THAT BELIEVE.
EVERYONE IS PREVENTED FROM HAVING AN ABORTION

Now really tell me who is forcing who do do what??

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#273134 Dec 30, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Just one point-- It seems there are many atheists who do hate God and want others to also hate Him. I do agree with your point that if you don't believe there is a God then there should be nothing to hate but it doesn't seem to work that way. Do you think they secretly believe but won't admit it?
If such alleged atheists exist then I think they are really disgruntled religious people who temporarily think they are atheists when in fact they are not. I think Gtown posted what he did in an attempt to make atheists look bad. There would be no reason for an atheist to want anyone to hate God when they don't even think he exists. If a person "secretly" thought God exists then they would probably say they're agnostic.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#273135 Dec 30, 2012
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
You realize you just threw logic completely out the window.
Pray tell, just how have the pro-choice people forced their views on you.
Its really quite simple
Pro-choice: Keep abortion legal and accessible to all
Outcome: DON'T BELIEVE IN ABORTION, DON'T HAVE ONE.
NO ONE IS FORCED TO HAVE AN ABORTION.
Anti-Choice: Criminalize abortion and prevent anyone from having an abortion
Outcome: Believe abortion is an acceptable personal medical decision but ARE PREVENTED FROM EXERCISING THAT BELIEVE.
EVERYONE IS PREVENTED FROM HAVING AN ABORTION
Now really tell me who is forcing who do do what??
Very good.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#273136 Dec 30, 2012
Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
Provide evidence of a "The Flood", please.
Provide evidence that the bible is "the word of God", please.
Lasly, provide evidence that people live to be 700-900 years old, please.
With no evidence to back up your biblical claims, you've got nothing to stand on except your ego and pride.
Why don't we ask some of the Jewish faith to answer as Christians don't concentrate on the Old Testament as much. Maybe CD or Foo. could help you.

Elmont, Long Island NY

#273137 Dec 30, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
She is always complaining the people only want to adopt perfect white babies as though they shouldn't have a choice.
Women are aborting perfect white girl babies and she is okay with that but thinks they shouldn't have the same choice when adopting.
when you learn the difference between personal desires, i.e. "want" and enacting legislation into law i.e. making abortion illegal
then come back and we can have an intelligent conversation about having a choice and not having a choice.

right now its futile

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#273138 Dec 30, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You see, Mr. DanglesPerpetually, Katie's assessment of preborn babies beating hearts was used as another way to dehumanize them.
Using her same logic related to your penis problem, you are less than human.....and not worth keeping around.
Random classification schemes along OTHERS' human life spectrums is a beotch.
An old geezer like you should already know this.
But, alas, you're a baby Jew killing fool to the very end.
Your arguments are about as solid as your dangling member.
So this is how a follower of Jesus behaves? Hmmm...guess I was right all along.
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#273139 Dec 30, 2012
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds more like a Catholic Priest instruction manual.
You sound like an attention whore who exploits her daughter's special needs to get attention for herself.

Here's the problem: When you publicly support brutally killing preborn babies, you get no admiration.

Your struggle for meaning through an anonymous online public forum is futile. You're like an anorexic person trying to be a spokesperson for the positive effects of food in her life. Observers look at the anorexics issues, and ignore her positive food comments.

In other words, sunshine, you're a hypocrite who is frowned on for exploiting your child. There's an air of "Munchausen by Proxy Syndrome" about you.

Now, go boo-hoo about how horrible life is w/ a special needs child...whilst also promoting the execution of innocents.

You're a real-time case study in mental illness.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#273140 Dec 30, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You see, Mr. DanglesPerpetually, Katie's assessment of preborn babies beating hearts was used as another way to dehumanize them.
Using her same logic related to your penis problem, you are less than human.....and not worth keeping around.
Random classification schemes along OTHERS' human life spectrums is a beotch.
An old geezer like you should already know this.
But, alas, you're a baby Jew killing fool to the very end.
Your arguments are about as solid as your dangling member.
Uh oh...looks like you're "whoring" for attention.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#273141 Dec 30, 2012
<quoted text>
If such alleged atheists exist then I think they are really disgruntled religious people who temporarily think they are atheists when in fact they are not. I think Gtown posted what he did in an attempt to make atheists look bad. There would be no reason for an atheist to want anyone to hate God when they don't even think he exists. If a person "secretly" thought God exists then they would probably say they're agnostic.
Are you an atheist or a disgruntled religious person. You seem to have it in for the Church, taking pot shots whenever possible. Like perpetual spam.

Elmont, Long Island NY

#273142 Dec 30, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Foo was clear that it is her "choice" to believe adoptive parents should have restrictions on who they adopt. She even verbally belittled parents who prefer newborn caucasian babies.
She's prochoice....until her cocaine damaged brain is not.
My reading comprehension is fine. Is the capitalization key broken on your keyboard?
again you have absolutely no evidence to the such, I'm calling you out dude, and will apologize if I am wrong.

Foo never said anything about FORCING people to do anything. she said she would LIKE TO see U.S. orphans adopted before adopters go outside the U.S. to adopt.

Dude, really learn a couple of definitions
like (as in preference)
choice
force
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#273143 Dec 30, 2012
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>I guess if I was a male prostitute who was struck by impotency, my support would become a burden to my family.
Is there a market for oral sex these days?
Problem is, proabort, you don't get to decide if you're a burden on others or not. Others devising the RANDOM classification scheme along YOUR human life spectrum determine that.

See how that works, limp stick?

A Jewish-American woman who is pregnant w/ a healthy baby girl decides the baby is "a burden" b/c she wants a boy instead. So, she aborts the Jewish baby w/ your Jewish blessing.

Holocaust crocadile tears.

Elmont, Long Island NY

#273144 Dec 30, 2012
<quoted text>
Very good.
except that I typed believe instead of belief, just waiting for the anti-choice, anti-religious freedom crowd to jump on that
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#273145 Dec 30, 2012
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
again you have absolutely no evidence to the such, I'm calling you out dude, and will apologize if I am wrong.
Foo never said anything about FORCING people to do anything. she said she would LIKE TO see U.S. orphans adopted before adopters go outside the U.S. to adopt.
Dude, really learn a couple of definitions
like (as in preference)
choice
force
Um, show me where I said anyting about Foo "FORCING" people.

Let me help: I said no such thing.

I clearly told you that she expressed her SENTIMENTS.

Get a dictionary for Christmas next year.
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#273146 Dec 30, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you an atheist or a disgruntled religious person. You seem to have it in for the Church, taking pot shots whenever possible. Like perpetual spam.
Long Night Eternity reads like a bitter EX-Catholic who is too much of a coward to take responsibility for her own poor life decisions.......so, the Catholic Church is her scape goat.

She's a dime a dozen.

And, about as effective as the rest of the morons.
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#273147 Dec 30, 2012
<quoted text>
Uh oh...looks like you're "whoring" for attention.
I was reitterating your fellow proabort's (Katie's) buffoonery regarding fetal hearts.

I don't mind whoring out her stupidity.

Thanks for noticing.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#273148 Dec 30, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Get back to me when you get on your fellow fundies for the constant "pot shots" coming from them.

And yes, I am an atheist. One who is sick of self-righteous bible spewing hypocrites.
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#273149 Dec 30, 2012
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
except that I typed believe instead of belief, just waiting for the anti-choice, anti-religious freedom crowd to jump on that
You don't even know how to capitalize the first letter in a sentence.

Using "believe instead of belief" is the least of your remedial Enlgish problems.

Hope that helps......

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#273150 Dec 30, 2012
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries. TomTom and NR can't even spell simple words and their grammar is atrocious but you don't see them correcting him. Of course cleaning up their posts would take a full time editor.
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#273151 Dec 30, 2012
<quoted text>
So this is how a follower of Jesus behaves? Hmmm...guess I was right all along.
If you aim to manipulate me into a good choir boy, you're going to fail.

Each and every time.

But, thanks for playing..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catasauqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min VetnorsGate 1,509,696
News Family: Garden Bros Circus comes to Allentown 52 min silly rabbit 5
News 10 arrested in relation to prescription fraud i... 5 hr silly rabbit 9
News Riverfront project for city advances : The Morn... (Apr '07) 6 hr silly rabbit 14
News Drug task force busts cocaine, meth ring in All... 9 hr silly rabbit 1
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 10 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 8,076
News 'Sip into Spring' with downtown Allentown cockt... Mon silly rabbit 1

Catasauqua Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Catasauqua Mortgages