Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,092
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#268364 Dec 4, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
He posted he was FFJ. Probably you scrolled past it and now find it too easy to claim he didn't do so because you "didn't" see it.
That may be your tactic, but it's not mine.

It was NOT known that fecesforjesus was Kenose for awhile. There were 2 fecesforjesus, and while the other who registered claiming the unregistered one was a fraud, Kenose didn't let on. Maybe you people let each other know these things in PM, but it was not on the boards.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#268365 Dec 4, 2012
You may not have noticed, but there are thousands of different christian sects, and every one of them has a different way of respecting and following their version of god. Your way is no better than any other.

"You also advocate, condone and justify killing whom he willed and then, created in the womb."--you mean like rape?
sassyliciouus wrote:
<quoted text> "childen have parents who not only respect G-d, but their children and each other ALWAYS find a way to help their children find THEIR way "
How does one "respect " God? By following him and his commandments. Saying you believe in a God is meaningless if you don't obey him. You MUST lead by example and traditions only doesn't cut it.
Kids learn by exsmple after they're instructed.
You mock Christ. You claim that it is the "extremist "that you are mocking but your words attack God and Jesus. You also advocate, condone and justify killing whom he willed and then, created in the womb.
Your daughter has no stability in your home. She was taught traditions..and thats it.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#268366 Dec 4, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
He posted he was FFJ. Probably you scrolled past it and now find it too easy to claim he didn't do so because you "didn't" see it.
That broad will argue over anything. She's a horror! She amuses me:-)

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#268367 Dec 4, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
The purpose of the D&C is to evacuate the uterus of its contents.
If there is no pregnancy involved and fibroids are being evacuated, it is not an abortive procedure.
If there is fetal tissue being evacuated, regardless if it's because of spontaneous or induced abortion, the D&C is an abortive procedure. It is that simple, name-caller.
No, it's not an "abortive procedure" when used because of a spontaneous abortion, you idiot. The pregnancy "aborted" when the fetus died in utero. Doctors don't perform abortions on what already spontaneously aborted. it's then a therapeutic treatment for the purpose of preventing sepsis, NOT for "abortive" purposes.
We've already proven that, which is why some PC are now trying to claim "purpose" of the procedure is irrelevant.

But thank you for providing exactly why PURPOSE of a D&C was relevant back in Jan. Oct. and in the present on this topic.

Katie once again screws up for the PC team with her attemtps to try to defend a claim from which they've recently been trying so hard to distance themselves. lol, what a bonehead.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#268368 Dec 4, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
If what you say above is true, you wouldn't try to claim the D&C is different for spontaneous abortions than it is for induced abortions. And that's EXACTLY what you've been claiming for almost a year.
It isn't true lol, we've said along since Oct and recently that the D&C is an abortion procedure regardless of the type of abortion. Part of their confusion lies with the ignorant thinking that a live fetus has to be in the womb to terminate a pregnancy so therefore if the fetus has already died there is no abortion to be performed rendering the D&C after a miscarriage not an abortion procedure. I guess it eases their conscious if they've ever had a D&C proceeding any type of pregnancy loss.

Location hidden

#268369 Dec 4, 2012
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>Last I checked , abortion is still murder and your happy that fifty million preborn children have been slaughtered, you are demonic.
There are born and preborn children in Catholic countries that are starving and dying everyday, what about them? Please explain.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#268370 Dec 4, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I thought Arlo Guthrie wrote the New Testament and Frank Zappa wrote the Old Testament. Pretty freaky stuff...
Who was Moses based on? Mr. Greenjeans?

Atrisco Village

#268371 Dec 4, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Elise, you display an example of someone who's posts are irrelevant in an abortion debate forum. You post stupidity that's always proven wrong, you don't prove anything you claim, you change your arguments, you don't make any rational subtantiated points, are here to post to people like it's your FB or Twitter account, and obsess about people who take the topic of abortion seriously.
You ignorantly act as though pro-lifers are not happy people in real life. Just because we don't find idiocy, lies posted, false information being claimed as facts funny, and just because we don't act like you, doesn't prove we're not happy people IRL. The way you pro-choicers act,(whooping it up with one another, acting like you're all chatting with each other on FB or Twitter, certainly doesn't mean you are happy people.
I'm sorry that you have gotten yourself in some kind of tizzy, here. You're ranting. I have been talking about abortion with other posters here. You jump in and start in on your nitpicking nonsense and I don't take you seriously. Now, you're trying to tell me not to be cheerful. Well, tough, sh#t, old girl, I'm a cheerful person. Sorry that you get offended by that. Oh, well. That's easily solved. Scroll past my posts. Is it possible for you to do that? You really need to get over it. Don't like me? Ignore me, please!

Hilarious :-D
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#268372 Dec 4, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>That broad will argue over anything. She's a horror! She amuses me:-)
She will, she is, and she does. Am so glad you can keep it in perspective. I learn from you :)

Atrisco Village

#268373 Dec 4, 2012
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who was Moses based on? Mr. Greenjeans?
lol! There was this old Mexican man who lived not far from me who looked just like Movie Moses. We kids were scared of him, even though my dad said he was a sweet old man.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#268374 Dec 4, 2012
Evidently, you've never checked. Abortion is legal; murder CANNOT by definition be legal. "preborn children" is a PLM buzzword for what real people call "fetuses".
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>Last I checked , abortion is still murder and your happy that fifty million preborn children have been slaughtered, you are demonic.

Location hidden

#268375 Dec 4, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it does. The FOOL thinks she's educating us, when she's posting what we've said in Jan. Oct. and presently, as though she's the one who said it throughout. She's also claiming the purpose for the D&C is irrelevant because she doesn't want to be responsible for proving herself and her PC idiots friends wrong, who claimed [a D&C] after miscarriage was an abortion, by trying to pretend the purpose for the D&C isn't relevant. It IS what has been the crux of the argument about this topic of D&Cs.
The purpose FOR the D&C is exactly what proves why a D&C after miscarriage/sponataneous is not and never will be medically considered or documented as an abortion, induced-surgical or otherwise.
You're confused, you can't discern miscarriage from abortion because you think they are different because of intent. They are the same. The intent does not make a difference in the procedure/s to terminate a pregnancy and you're really wanting it to. There you go again pretending you have a clue about the medical field.

Atrisco Village

#268376 Dec 4, 2012
HuskerDu wrote:
Abortion isn't murder to most people. Your opinion isn't important to anyone but you. I don't care what you think about me. You are of no relevance in this matter.

Location hidden

#268377 Dec 4, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, you don't know what you're talking about and proved it with the post back in Oct. "Elise: "If the fetus is dead the woman is still pregnant and an abortion is performed ..."
No, a D&C is performed. The purpose FOR the D&C after a spontaneous abortion is not "an abortion", therefore, you proved you know nothing in claiming an abortion is performed for miscarriage, and that you're a liar to suggest you were claiming anything different.
Are you going to try to claim the words, "If the fetus is dead " doesn't mean she miscarried? Or maybe you'll try to claim the words, "an abortion is performed" doesn't mean you're caling the D&C an abortion? Because we were talking about D&Cs.
Elise: "Just because you don't understand doesn't mean I am incorrect."
No, the fact that you were incorrect meant you were incorrect. I have adult reading comprehension skills and do understand what you posted.
You knew what you were talking about...yeah sure, Toots.
Stay ignorant if you wish, you wear it well.

Atrisco Village

#268378 Dec 4, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL That's you're only defense to having your ignorance and stupidity on display in my posts, is to act like the one doing it has out of control emotions.
Stupid and childish tactic. Only further displays your ineptitude in debate, especially when you've been proven wrong.
Your opinion is duly noted. And forgotten :-)

Atrisco Village

#268379 Dec 4, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
That may be your tactic, but it's not mine.
It was NOT known that fecesforjesus was Kenose for awhile. There were 2 fecesforjesus, and while the other who registered claiming the unregistered one was a fraud, Kenose didn't let on. Maybe you people let each other know these things in PM, but it was not on the boards.
Shouldn't you be talking about abortion? Why, this is not a forum to bicker about unrelated nonsense, Liely.

Now, go ahead and rationalize why you blab on and on about stupid crazy like that, honey... There you go.

Atrisco Village

#268380 Dec 4, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's not an "abortive procedure" when used because of a spontaneous abortion, you idiot. The pregnancy "aborted" when the fetus died in utero. Doctors don't perform abortions on what already spontaneously aborted. it's then a therapeutic treatment for the purpose of preventing sepsis, NOT for "abortive" purposes.
We've already proven that, which is why some PC are now trying to claim "purpose" of the procedure is irrelevant.
But thank you for providing exactly why PURPOSE of a D&C was relevant back in Jan. Oct. anpd in the present on this topic.
Katie once again screws up for the PC team with her attemtps to try to defend a claim from which they've recently been trying so hard to distance themselves. lol, what a bonehead.
The woman is still pregnant even when the fetus has died in utero. That's a fact. I have textbooks that uphold that statement

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#268381 Dec 4, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>It isn't true lol, we've said along since Oct and recently that the D&C is an abortion procedure regardless of the type of abortion. Part of their confusion lies with the ignorant thinking that a live fetus has to be in the womb to terminate a pregnancy so therefore if the fetus has already died there is no abortion to be performed rendering the D&C after a miscarriage not an abortion procedure. I guess it eases their conscious if they've ever had a D&C proceeding any type of pregnancy loss.
You're claiming a D&C after miscarriage is an "abortion procedure". No, it's the same procedure, a D&C, but the INTENT is not abortion. The INTENT is to remove the remnants of what already spontaneously aborted.

Ayakaneo: "...recently that the D&C is an abortion procedure regardless of the type of abortion. Part of their confusion lies with the ignorant thinking that a live fetus has to be in the womb to terminate a pregnancy so therefore if the fetus has already died there is no abortion to be performed rendering the D&C after a miscarriage not an abortion procedure."

None of you has been able to prove the claim that a D&C after spontaneous abortion is an abortion procedure, and we have proven it isn't, because the PURPOSES are completely different. That HAS been the argument this whole time.

Doctors DO NOT do abortion procedures on what already spontaneously ABORTED. They do a D&C procedure to remove the remnants of what spontaneously aborted. It's not to induce an abortion, which induction of an abortion is when a D&C procedure would be documented as "an abortion procedure". Also what we pro-lifers have said all along.

You PCers and your circular arguements just caused you to argue your way full circle to what your original stupid claims were, which some tried to claim weren't the arguments you fools were making.

What a bunch of ignorant buffons.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#268382 Dec 4, 2012
*buffoons

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#268383 Dec 4, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay ignorant if you wish, you wear it well.
^^Psychological projection.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catasauqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min lmao 1,155,990
What's the best way to help an elderly dog? (May '09) 21 min Sam 18
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 39 min L Morales 71,257
contact for prayers for healing in Bethlehem Thu nankini 1
4 parked vehicles smashed up by car in Allentow... Thu silly rabbit 1
Two shot in Hazleton Dec 24 Xmas eve 50
Family still waiting for justice a year after m... Dec 23 silly rabbit 1

Catasauqua News Video

Catasauqua Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Catasauqua People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Catasauqua News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Catasauqua