Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 12,603)

Showing posts 252,041 - 252,060 of305,072
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sassyliciouus

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, you cat see it at all, because you're blind Inkstain. You are a bigot, much like Skanky, and you think your way is the ONLY way.
Children that have parents that respect not only G-d, but their children and each other ALWAYS find a way to help their children find THEIR way.
Sorry, but there's way too many people and faiths in this world for G-d to only demand ONE way to him.
Parents of different faiths guide their children, give them the tools such as religious education and hands on experience with other faiths. Children generally aren't stupid, unless they're KEPT that way by tunnelvisioned parents.
Children dont have to decide "which parent is wrong". Faith isn't a black and white issue. My daughter doesn't have to think I'm wrong to have her own respect and love for the Jewish faith.
I'm not going to get much into this tonite, as I've had a full and GREAT day, and this kind of absolute STUPIDITY from you and your kind is just depressing.
Clearly you're too ignorant to understand that G-d, faith and spirituality IS NOT a "one size fits all" proposition.
"childen have parents who not only respect G-d, but their children and each other ALWAYS find a way to help their children find THEIR way "

How does one "respect " God? By following him and his commandments. Saying you believe in a God is meaningless if you don't obey him. You MUST lead by example and traditions only doesn't cut it.

Kids learn by exsmple after they're instructed.

You mock Christ. You claim that it is the "extremist "that you are mocking but your words attack God and Jesus. You also advocate, condone and justify killing whom he willed and then, created in the womb.

Your daughter has no stability in your home. She was taught traditions..and thats it.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you still blabbing, you deceitful little shrew
Ooo, someone's in a snit, today! I'm delighted that LLL is aligning herself wit that lunatic, NR. Hilarious!

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>And even IN the medical records, its STILL referred to as a D&C with the difference being an explanation as to what a D&C was FOR.
Same procedure, different reasons.
The bonehead is posting what we've said all along, that she was arguing back in Jan. and Oct.. How funny.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a fool, lol. You can stop pretending that you're arguing with us about something, because the posts from the past I've brought up prove you've chaned your argument. You're now stating exactly what we pro-lifers said all along, only now, because you're needng to argue with pro-lifers just to argue, you're trying to say the purpose for the D&C isn't relevant. Sorry Toots, that's EXACTLY what proves the PCers claiming &C after miscarriage was an aborton, were wrong. It's what we've said from the beginning, and is what WE were saying all along, while you and your ignorant PC friends were trying to say D&C after miscarriage is an abortion.
Foo:"A) SURGEONS DON'T TO D&C's you idiot."
http://www.medicinenet.com/dilation_and_curet...
What type of anesthesia is used for a D&C?
Most D&Cs are done under general anesthesia. The procedure is typically very short, and the general anesthetic can be quickly reversed, with the patient going home later the same day. Some patients prefer or require spinal or epidural blocks, but these forms of anesthesia take more time for the anesthesiologist to perform and require more recovery time for the patient. Occasionally, in a very motivated patient, the procedure can be done under a local anesthetic with or without intravenous pain medication or twilight sleep. Overall, the choice of anesthetic is a generally determined by the anesthesiologist and the patient. The surgeon performing the procedure only requires that the patient not move during the surgery."
Read the last line, dumbbell. See the words "surgeoen performing the procedure"?
I thought you didn't search on the Web for your info. Lol, you crack me up, mama.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
If what you say above is true, you wouldn't try to claim the D&C is different for spontaneous abortions than it is for induced abortions. And that's EXACTLY what you've been claiming for almost a year.
She's a liar. She said she doesn't Google, either. Of course, she backpedaled and tried to rationalize when she proved herself wrong, lol. Since she never gives anyone the benefit of the doubt, EVER, she deserves the same treatment. No mercy for LLL. The She's a complete a-hole. I'm delighted by her hypocrisy...lol.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you still blabbing, you deceitful little shrew
You're the one who lied claiming I posted lies changin your post, but proving I did no such thing. You're the one who comes in here using different multiple names at the same time. I didn't know you were the unregistered fecesforjesus until someone else mentioned it, you deceitful fool.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
The only ones taking issue here are you and NR. Because neither of you will admit the D&C is the same procedure regardless of the reasons why.
The D&C is not known as D&Ca - killing machine for induced abortion AND D&Cb - cleaning machine for spontaneous abortion. Though it's obvious you want this to be reality with "intent" being some defining factor.
It's known as a D&C and is used to complete the aborted pregnancy (whether induced or spontaneous) by evacuating the uterus of its contents.
That is what's being debated here. Nothing more, nothing less.
"The only ones taking issue here are you and NR. Because neither of you will admit the D&C is the same procedure regardless of the reasons why."

LOL, wrong, since we've both stated at one point or another that a D&C is the same procedure for both therapeutic purposes and for induced abortions. It's the reason WHY they're used that prove wrong the pro-choicers who claimed D&C after spontaneous abortion is an abortion. THAT was the argument MC.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

HuskerDu wrote:
Planned parenthood is sick and pure evil http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/how-to-illeg...
For someone who allegedly hates Planned Parenthood, you certainly mention it a lot.

Sounds like an obsession, or just plain love for PP.
Kenose

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

sassyliciouus wrote:
<quoted text> "childen have parents who not only respect G-d, but their children and each other ALWAYS find a way to help their children find THEIR way "
How does one "respect " God? By following him and his commandments. Saying you believe in a God is meaningless if you don't obey him. You MUST lead by example and traditions only doesn't cut it.
You mock Christ. You claim that it is the "extremist "that you are mocking but your words attack God and Jesus. You also advocate, condone and justify killing whom he willed and then, created in the womb.
Your daughter has no stability in your home. She was taught traditions..and thats it.
Still waiting for pictures of your super special car/submarine that allowed you to drive/swim through "towns under water".

Care to share with us, Ms. Paradox?

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
If what you say above is true, you wouldn't try to claim the D&C is different for spontaneous abortions than it is for induced abortions. And that's EXACTLY what you've been claiming for almost a year.
I didn't say the D&C was different, I have said the PURPOSE FOR the D&C is different for induced abortion as opposed to after spontaneous abrtion.

You pro-choicers may think you're skilled at baffling with bullshit and turning arguments around as though it's an argument you've been making the whole time when it isn't; but people like NR, Sassy and me who know what we're talking about, know what the issue was etc. aren't baffled or distracted by your idiocy regarding what the argument has supposedly been about.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Probably where he goes to get his condoms.
But, he doesn't use condoms; he abstains. Hence the reason he's so edgy all the time.
Kenose

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one who lied claiming I posted lies changin your post, but proving I did no such thing. You're the one who comes in here using different multiple names at the same time. I didn't know you were the unregistered fecesforjesus until someone else mentioned it, you deceitful fool.
Prove it.

Regardless, you've been proven to be a liar. Go troll someone else.
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>She's a liar. She said she doesn't Google, either. Of course, she backpedaled and tried to rationalize when she proved herself wrong, lol. Since she never gives anyone the benefit of the doubt, EVER, she deserves the same treatment. No mercy for LLL. The She's a complete a-hole. I'm delighted by her hypocrisy...lol.
Reading her posts is entertaining, Elise, true. And watching her twist herself into a pretzel over her points is just as fun. Regarding a recent post of yours, she's always aligned herself with NR. Like she does with Doc. The differences between the two are minimal, imo.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

I just checked and abortion is still legal in all United States. What are you anti-choice nitpickers doing about that? That's right... Nothing. Nada. Zip. Zilch. I love it!
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Kenose didn't lie or mislead anyone with his two accounts. And he showed the post you doctored when you were trying to "prove" he was La. He added post numbers, too. He jumped through your nonsensical hoops just for you to type the disrespectful crap above. All that in your attempts to steal women's civil rights. Who's the deceitful fool again? Look in your mirror.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>You never proved anything other than your disagreement with me. Just because you don't understand doesn't mean I am incorrect. I known what I am talking about. Your agreement is not necessary. You are harmless in your ignorance, as willful as it is. Carry on with your nasty self, vieja seca;-)
lol, you don't know what you're talking about and proved it with the post back in Oct. "Elise: "If the fetus is dead the woman is still pregnant and an abortion is performed ..."
No, a D&C is performed. The purpose FOR the D&C after a spontaneous abortion is not "an abortion", therefore, you proved you know nothing in claiming an abortion is performed for miscarriage, and that you're a liar to suggest you were claiming anything different.
Are you going to try to claim the words, "If the fetus is dead " doesn't mean she miscarried? Or maybe you'll try to claim the words, "an abortion is performed" doesn't mean you're caling the D&C an abortion? Because we were talking about D&Cs.

Elise: "Just because you don't understand doesn't mean I am incorrect."

No, the fact that you were incorrect meant you were incorrect. I have adult reading comprehension skills and do understand what you posted.

You knew what you were talking about...yeah sure, Toots.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

sassyliciouus wrote:
<quoted text> "childen have parents who not only respect G-d, but their children and each other ALWAYS find a way to help their children find THEIR way "
"How does one "respect " God? By following him and his commandments."

That's right; ALL OF THEM. And for you, they include the ones your Jeebus "commanded" you to follow; such as the ones listed on Luke 6:27-38

"27 But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you,

28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.

29 If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic.

30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back.

31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.

32 If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even ‘sinners’ love those who love them.

33 And if you do good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? Even ‘sinners’ do that.

34 And if you lend to those from whom you expect repayment, what credit is that to you? Even ‘sinners’ lend to ‘sinners,’ expecting to be repaid in full.

35 But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked.

36 Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.

37 Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.

38Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.”

Love how you and all your Catholic hypocrite pals abide by that "Do not condemn" commandment.

Gotta love that!!!
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say the D&C was different, I have said the PURPOSE FOR the D&C is different for induced abortion as opposed to after spontaneous abrtion.
You pro-choicers may think you're skilled at baffling with bullshit and turning arguments around as though it's an argument you've been making the whole time when it isn't; but people like NR, Sassy and me who know what we're talking about, know what the issue was etc. aren't baffled or distracted by your idiocy regarding what the argument has supposedly been about.
The purpose of the D&C is to evacuate the uterus of its contents. Regardless of intent.

It's the intent you take issue with and have argued about for almost a year. Keep deluding yourself you've argued successfully. Most everyone else knows better.

And all this in your quest to steal women's civil rights of personal privacy and bodily autonomy out from under them. And all for one aspect covered under these rights without regard to all the other aspects covered. If you weren't so intent on this crazy goal of yours, you might come to realize some day D&C might not be available for those women who've spontaneously aborted and they'll end up like the poor woman in Ireland. And all because you didn't understand the ramifications of your quest.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Reading her posts is entertaining, Elise, true. And watching her twist herself into a pretzel over her points is just as fun. Regarding a recent post of yours, she's always aligned herself with NR. Like she does with Doc. The differences between the two are minimal, imo.
The best part is that they are all incapable of stopping any woman from making her autonomous decision regarding her own pregnancy. All they can do is blurb about how the right to choose is (boohoo) wroooong. Poor impotent creatures that they are:-)

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I thought you didn't search on the Web for your info. Lol, you crack me up, mama.
I don't search for info to post on something I don't know anything about, which is what I said. Of course you pro-choicers who don't have adult reading comprehension skills would read it wrong.

I search for info I do know about and know will prove the claims I make, to PROVE my claims to pro-choice idiots like you who don't know anything. I don't just make a claim and leave it at that, thinking pro-choicers should just take my word because I say so, like pro-choicers try to do with their claims. I don't Google to inform myself of a topic I don't know anything about, like pro-chioicers do, just so they can jump in an argue. When I make a post, I already have the knowledge of the topic I'm talking about.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 252,041 - 252,060 of305,072
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Catasauqua News Video

•••
•••

Catasauqua Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Catasauqua People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE