Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,064
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
Ocean56

AOL

#267549 Dec 2, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
All humans would love the experience of children, selflessly raising their own offspring, and their own extensions, caring for another person future as if it were their own, sounds pretty selfless to me.
The fact that many women and men have made the childFREE choice proves your statement to be FALSE.

It means that NOT all people "would love the experience of children," no matter how many times regressive kooks like you claim otherwise. No matter how much you whine about it, parenthood is OPTIONAL, not required. That means that a man or woman DOESN'T have to have children if he or she doesn't like or want them. Don't like it? Too bad. Other people's reproductive choices, including the choice NOT to reproduce, are NONE of your business.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#267550 Dec 2, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Its all over the web, not just that one. The info used to disprove it comes from the university, but rape myth of 1 in 4 women actually come from that magazine.
Uh huh. Sorry, you still haven't proven a thing. None of your claims that I asked for proof for, none of them. No proof that all feminists say that all men rape. No proof that all feminists molest teenage boys. No proof that I force politicians and other people to "vote abortion", or that I'm "converting" all women to "feminism". No proof of ANY of your ridiculous claims.

You're a liar, and stupid to boot.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#267554 Dec 2, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you just don't know anything about this then.
Guess what? NO one "knows" about it, but YOU. It's all in your head, you whiny little boy.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#267557 Dec 2, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
By your insight, do you mean your prejucees?
The word is PREJUDICES, Moron. And no, but that's what YOUR "incites" are. They are nothing more than YOUR "prejucees".

LOL, damn boy, you dumb as dirt. You probably should not have dropped out of school.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#267559 Dec 2, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh huh? Are they the sounds you make to indicate your a clueless individual?
My what?

LOL, the word is you'RE, not youR. YOUR indicated the possessive, as in "Where is YOUR coat?". The word YOU are grasping for in your ignorance, is YOU'RE, which is the contraction for YOU ARE. As in "Orangelion, YOU'RE so stupid, it sits on you like a second skin."

YOU'RE welcome.

And no, they are the sound I make to show my disdain for your transparent lies.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#267560 Dec 2, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
No, many know about this, but many people also adore ignorance like a pet.
Well, you would know all about ignorance.

No one else is making these claims, and you have given not ONE SHRED of proof. Not one.

Go crawl back under your rock until you're (note the correct word usage) ready to provide that proof, you whiny little boy.

You're (again, proper word usage, learn something) doing nothing but making a fool of yourself.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#267561 Dec 2, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Lool it up, I will quote it later, but look up other articles while your at it, thoroughly, they could be more deeper within the web, but still there.
LOL, it's always later with you. Just admit it, you have no "proof". Just a bunch of other Neanderthalic men like you who hate the women that don't act like your doormats.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#267562 Dec 2, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Wisdom and incite, thats my source.

Don't you mean "insight"?

So you're just spewing your own personal opinion, which is not at all a proven fact. I get it.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#267563 Dec 2, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, go on kiddie, take me on. Your no more than a cute little rat, harmless, sweet, but still just as fun to squash and tear apart.
Why do you use a proxy?

Blue.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#267564 Dec 2, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
By your insight, do you mean your prejucees?
Right back to you....by your "incites" (lol) do you mean YOUR "prejucees"? Whatever "prejucees" are..lol!

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#267565 Dec 2, 2012
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right back to you....by your "incites" (lol) do you mean YOUR "prejucees"? Whatever "prejucees" are..lol!
Fruit before you put it in the juicer? LOL.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#267566 Dec 2, 2012
<quoted text>
Again...the debate was about the use of the word "being" not human.
<quoted text>
"You know very well that there's no debate that it's "human" and that the debate was really over the term "being"."
Foo said Bitner used "human" in its adjective form.

I appropriately responded that that is false. Bitner said "a human" exists in the womb (noun form). Bitner admits she used/uses human in noun form when referring to those in utero.

Then, you interject and say Bitner's argument was refusing to acknowledge nouns "Human" and "Human being" are not synonyms.

Again: I was correcting Foo's inaccurate account of Bitner using "human" as an adjective.

You got all wee-weed up becuase I didn't tell foo "Bitner has a problem with human vis a vis human being."

Let's incorporate your concern into the conversation:

NR: Bitner acknowledges that a human exists in the womb.

Foo: Bitner used human as and adjective, not a noun.

NR: Bitner doesn't think "human" & "human being" are synonyms.

(which does not address foo's error that Bitner considers "human" an adjective when referring to those in the womb.)

Looks like LNM needs to retake Dialogue 101.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#267567 Dec 2, 2012
<quoted text>
I notice that your critique didn't include what disparaging/confusing things a Christian person might be teaching about other religions. Should I imagine a Christian parent confusing a child by telling them their other non-Christian parent is going to burn in hell for not accepting Jesus as their savior?
Again another reason why it is confusing to children to try to raise them in two very different religions.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#267568 Dec 2, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Foo said Bitner used "human" in its adjective form.
I appropriately responded that that is false. Bitner said "a human" exists in the womb (noun form). Bitner admits she used/uses human in noun form when referring to those in utero.
Then, you interject and say Bitner's argument was refusing to acknowledge nouns "Human" and "Human being" are not synonyms.
Again: I was correcting Foo's inaccurate account of Bitner using "human" as an adjective.
You got all wee-weed up becuase I didn't tell foo "Bitner has a problem with human vis a vis human being."
Let's incorporate your concern into the conversation:
NR: Bitner acknowledges that a human exists in the womb.
Foo: Bitner used human as and adjective, not a noun.
NR: Bitner doesn't think "human" & "human being" are synonyms.
(which does not address foo's error that Bitner considers "human" an adjective when referring to those in the womb.)
Looks like LNM needs to retake Dialogue 101.
I do consider human as an adjective when referring to an embryo or fetus.

Your desperation is pathetic. Truly.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#267569 Dec 2, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely, young one, the bible has proved itself time and time again.
You bible proof is what you want it to be.. It is not proof of anything other than as guide to being a christian which you and other here provide the proof of what happens when you follow a guide to closely and turn your thinking off.

You bible is meaningless to me.

Also as I have been on this planet for 5 decades and more. I am hardly a child, little one.

And a little FYI to you.. You are living in a secular society not a christian theocracy. Your bible has no place in either the Constitution or case law.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#267570 Dec 2, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Again another reason why it is confusing to children to try to raise them in two very different religions.
Like Stupid Sassy, you're missing the point. Parents would teach what the beliefs are. I've never seen anywhere a Jew say that Judaism teaches that "Jesus was a lying imposter". It DOES teach that Jesus did not fulfill the requirements to be considered the Messiah.

Obviously, you've never stepped outside of YOUR narrow little world, since you don't seem to know any multifaith families. Or, cared enough to ask them about it.

Parents teaching the beliefs are not belittling the other faiths. Why would they?

Again, as an example....even though we are not a multifaith family, I did teach my children what other religions teach, factually. I said to them, this is what I believe, and these are the beliefs of others, and what they believe is a matter for their own hearts. Parents of multifaith families that I know do the same, except that the parents are each teaching their own religions. Where's the confusion?

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#267571 Dec 2, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Shows doesn't it, you have no desire you have children. I am sick of how people in society actually treat being childree as a simple case as it being their choice and their being nothing wrong with it, go to hell, it is one of the strongest indicators of a selfish mindset.
BUWHAHAHAHA my don't you make a lot of assumptions..

Let me guess your god told you it was OK to judge people. Oh wait according to that collection of books mentions things like turn another cheek. I also know it states that one should not judge others.. That one you little fools constantly fail at.. Like right now..
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

#267572 Dec 2, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you call THAT lying, you big baby?
That post was me quoting what YouFoolMeNot wrote;
You fool me not wrote:
<quoted text>
"Where is [LadiLulu]/Dodo/Kenosis/Ocean5 6/ F**** for Jesus/IronScab/BabesRus?
She is not hiding under another pseudonym again, is she?
LOL!"
I stated in that post that the 1st name mentioned was Ladilulu with the following:
[First name mentioned was Ladilulu]
Then I posted some of the names YouFoolMeNot called you: feces for jesus/ladilulu//BabiesRus wrote
<quoted text>
"I am right here, you crybaby hypocrite. You are scum and nothing more.
The others can address you themselves."
That's not ME lying you dimwit, and I did NOT make a claim that was your username, because everyone saw the post you made under "fecesforjesus".
As I've said, you people CA NOT provide a post in which I POSTED any lies.
All you come back with is stupidity like this, because you're a bonehead who didn't get what I was doing in using what YouFoolMeNot used, which was what YOU replied to.
You are lying human garbage.

You claimed my post, the post you altered, was proof that I was someone else. Then, last week, you lied when you refused to acknowledge what you did. You asked for "proof" with post numbers, I gave them to you, and you still can't own up to your lies.

Again, you are lying human garbage
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#267573 Dec 2, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
So? The embryo/fetus is nothing but potential until actually born and breathing. You can imagine it's something more, but reality is not on your side.
What is it you think you're proving here, aside from your own lacking comprehension?
Katie: The embryo/fetus is nothing but potential until actually born and breathing. You can imagine it's something more, but reality is not on your side.
_________

You stand alone. Your fellow prochoicers disagree that a newborn is a fetus until after umbilical cord is cut.

You are so extreme and posted: "There is no 'exact moment' as fetus changing to baby is a process begun during labor and continuing after delivery well into the first 24-48hrs after childbirth."

In addition to your wacky "fetus after birth" claims, you also demonstrate a cold & unsypmathetic view of those in utero: "I don't think calling fetuses in general 'a useless wad of cells' is belittling to anyone."

You stand alone, because you have left reality long ago.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#267574 Dec 2, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Stupid Sassy, you're missing the point. Parents would teach what the beliefs are. I've never seen anywhere a Jew say that Judaism teaches that "Jesus was a lying imposter". It DOES teach that Jesus did not fulfill the requirements to be considered the Messiah.
Obviously, you've never stepped outside of YOUR narrow little world, since you don't seem to know any multifaith families. Or, cared enough to ask them about it.
Parents teaching the beliefs are not belittling the other faiths. Why would they?
Again, as an example....even though we are not a multifaith family, I did teach my children what other religions teach, factually. I said to them, this is what I believe, and these are the beliefs of others, and what they believe is a matter for their own hearts. Parents of multifaith families that I know do the same, except that the parents are each teaching their own religions. Where's the confusion?
I'll tell you where the confusion is. I have a Catholic daughter married to an athiest. She is trying to raise her daughters Catholic and his mocking and scoffing of God is beyond impossible for her and the values she is trying to instill in her girls is being made a joke of. The girls don't know who to believe, Mom or Dad. This isn't a problem in families where parents share the same beliefs and values.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catasauqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,155,598
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 24 min JOEL 71,209
4 parked vehicles smashed up by car in Allentow... 3 hr silly rabbit 1
Two shot in Hazleton Wed Xmas eve 50
Family still waiting for justice a year after m... Tue silly rabbit 1
Oven gas line was source of Allentown fire Tue silly rabbit 2
Allentown mom arrested for beating five-year-ol... Tue silly rabbit 1

Catasauqua News Video

Catasauqua Dating
Find my Match