Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 20 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#267382 Dec 1, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Homo sapien, human (noun form..such as used by you to describe those in the womb), human being....synonyms.
Wiccans can make up their own gods, but not their own vocabulary rules.
I've made up neither.

The phrase human being is a religious/philosophical one, and as such, a matter of opinion.

You're the idiot who wants to make this about grammar, and it just isn't.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#267384 Dec 1, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know she didn't specify. Just trying to be thorough. But yes, if the HCG hormone is at a level to give a positive pregnancy result, she is still chemically pregnant. You should know this having been in med school.
You are being intellectually obtuse.

Your credibility is sinking fast.

Apparently you'll say anything in order to support intentionally killing preborn babies.

One does not stop at HCG hormone levels when the medical history involves induced abortion or miscarriage.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#267385 Dec 1, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
"Stalking " you? On a public message forum?
It's pro-choicers who mock others who claim pro-choicers are stalking them, and here you are...
Mind boggling hypocrisy.
Only if I'm the one mocking the fetus worshippers. Perhaps while you're searching desperately for that post where I say I don't support a woman's right to have an abortion, you can find the one where I mock others for saying they're being stalked, okay?

Also, I'm not complaining about it, just stating a fact. He followed me over from the other thread. That's known as stalking.

In the meantime, are you the same person who used to post here on Topix under the screen names of LynneD and Persevere?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#267387 Dec 1, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
You have knifes, guns, and ugly face, and a whiny boring voice that could probably protect yourself from everyone bitner. Funny thing is, when you say I'm stalking you, well, last time the user who said that to me was 14-16 years old lol.
Ah, one of your peer group, then?

I have a question, do you REALLY believe you can hear my voice just by reading my posts? I only ask because I know my posts have no audio, and if you're hearing voices, you should seek professional mental help.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#267389 Dec 1, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it's more accurate, because one of the right to choices you support is abortion. You keep trying to avoid saying that.
No, I don't support the choices at all. We've been through this before. It's the woman's RIGHT to make her own choice I support.

You're failure to say what point you THINK you're making is noted.

Now, are you the same person who used to post here on Topix under the screen names of LynneD and Persevere?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#267391 Dec 1, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe childfree people are selfish, although you disagreed. Your obviously just an incredibly immature person in general, to a surprising level.
Disagreeing that they are selfish is NOT the same thing as saying they are "born with a natural desire to not have children", or however you worded that. It's not the same thing at all.

Oh, the irony!

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#267395 Dec 1, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I suppose its just an empasse then.
2. I don't think anyone could understand such gibberish bitner.
3. During abortion, it is not always an embryo. And how many women say, "I'm having an embryo!".
4. No, most republicans don't agree at all with that idiot, bush.
5. It was a joke bitner, you obviously can't seerate them much.
1)You mean Impasse? LOL, copout.
2)You're the only one having a problem with it.
3)I didn't say only embryo. Again, learn to read. Most women I know say they are pregnant, or that they will have a baby, which is true, they will, after the birth. Regardless, they can call it a banana for all I care, I will continue to use the proper terms. Deal with it.
4)Prove it.
5)Uh huh. What is "seerate"? Is that supposed to be English? LOL, and you accused ME of posting "gibberish".

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#267397 Dec 1, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
stalking means:
Harass or persecute (someone) with unwanted and obsessive attention: "the fan stalked the actor".
I'm sorry, I forgot how stupid you are. I meant cyberstalking, I just stalking for brevity.

Just by the way, though, you ARE harrassing me with "obsessive" attention.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#267398 Dec 1, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
How aren't they selfish then if its going against their natural selfless desires? Idiocracy is a skill of yours.
I said nothing about their "natural desires". Stop putting words in my "mouth".

If you can't respond to what my actual words, don't bother at all.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#267399 Dec 1, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
What gives someone the right to do something wrong? A bit of a contradiction isn't it?
It's merely your opinion that it's wrong, not a fact.

If you think abortion is wrong, don't have one. It's that simple.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#267400 Dec 1, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you idiot, I never meant I could literally hear your voice, you ought to be a comedian!
YOU ought to articulate your thoughts better.
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#267401 Dec 1, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Patholigists conducting autopsies KNOW it means something.
How ridiculous one must be not to know the medical definition of death does not change regardless of cause of death. Must be the same ridiculousness causing one to believe the medical definition of abortion changes based on the cause of the abortion (induced or spontaneous).

You two going on about the differences between gunshots and cancer, abortion and miscarriage is beyond ridiculous. It's too much for words.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#267402 Dec 1, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but not with a hard on, but with a laugh.
So you say. I don't believe it for a minute. You're obsessed. Like I said, I have no interest in you. Stop flirting with me.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#267403 Dec 1, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
"How about we call look at the medical terms induced abortion & spontaneous abortion. These medical terms don't exist for table conversation. Ya know?"
LOL
They do seem to think the medical terms and definitions of those terms are irrelevant.
Katie just makes up stuff as she goes along.

She says a born baby is still a fetus until the umbilical cord is cut (and even longer so the brain can develop more).

She thinks induced & spontaneous abortions are the same thing.

Her ignorance is mind boggling.

As for foo, she just agrees w/ whatever the proabort flavor of the day is. She has the emotional intelligence level of a monkey.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#267406 Dec 1, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
How ridiculous one must be not to know the medical definition of death does not change regardless of cause of death. Must be the same ridiculousness causing one to believe the medical definition of abortion changes based on the cause of the abortion (induced or spontaneous).
You two going on about the differences between gunshots and cancer, abortion and miscarriage is beyond ridiculous. It's too much for words.
Cause of death: Death.

You're brilliant, Katie.

If you can minimize cause of death, you can exonerate yourself for promoting the intentional deaths of 4,000 babies today in America.

But.

You failed.

Miserably.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#267408 Dec 1, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
How am I "harrassing"? Or are you just trying to hint that men are being misogyinistic by "stalking" women, especially on public forums?
No.

Now, let me know when you're ready to provide that proof you keep promising.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#267410 Dec 1, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
I am giving you a chance. Do you agree that people who are childfree are selfish?
No.

Now, let me know when you're ready to provide that "proof" you keep promising.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#267412 Dec 1, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
You are confusing. You are saying you don't believe its wrong, but yet you are saying you don't support abortion, but believe women should be allowed to because they have the right to do it? Why don't you support it? Excuses?
I didn't say one way or the other. I said that it's a matter of opinion. My opinion is irrelevant unless I'm the one who is pregnant. Yours is also irrelevant unless you are the one who is pregnant.

No, I don't support abortion. I support a woman's RIGHT to make her own choice regarding her own pregnancy.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#267413 Dec 1, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Even an abortionist who loves killing preborn babies would disagree w/ you, Katie.

He/she would say, "Listen, lady, I'm not putting my medical license at risk by denying a difference between induced abortion & spontaneous abortion. I'm sure as hell being clear about the difference during a therapeutic D&C post miscarriage, and a D&C abortion. You're a babbling fool who's losing it. Now, get out of my office. I have babies to kill..."

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#267415 Dec 1, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't support the choices at all. We've been through this before. It's the woman's RIGHT to make her own choice I support.
You're failure to say what point you THINK you're making is noted.
Now, are you the same person who used to post here on Topix under the screen names of LynneD and Persevere?
Bitner, stop accusing others of failing to make a point or of not stating your views accurately when it's YOU who can't read for comprehension. No wonder you keep lying, you can't understand the written word, and that includes your own words written. This time it's the words I posted you don't understand, and not because it's not legible.

The post you're replying to:
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
~Yes, it's more accurate, because one of the right to choices you support is abortion. You keep trying to avoid saying that.~

See the words "[right] to choices you support"? That's not saying supporting the choice, but supporting the RIGHT to the choices, dimwitted liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catasauqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,224,817
News Get furnace checked or face a fine (Nov '14) 22 hr silly rabbit 51
Mother of baby thrown from bridge charged with ... Tue silly rabbit 1
News Pennsylvania's transit ridership falls, bucking... Mon Glad to be black 5
Another charge for doctor who allegedly exposed... May 2 silly rabbit 1
City Center rolls out free arena zone parking p... May 1 silly rabbit 1
Review: Majestic Interiors Inc (Feb '09) Feb '15 ryan 32
More from around the web

Catasauqua People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE