Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,281
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#267164 Nov 30, 2012
sassyliciouus wrote:
<quoted text> While "being religiously educated on both faiths", did she or did she not believe that Jesus was her savior born on Christmas morning?
You're missing the point. A child can be taught the beliefs of both religions, and then they make up their own minds. That is the point. Many people are raised that way. I know a woman who was raised by a Baptist mother, and a Buddhist father. She was not confused at all. I taught my children about Wicca, but also what other religions believe, and left the choice up to them. They were also not confused.

By the way, no one actually believes the real date was December 25th anymore. That's just when it's celebrated.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#267165 Nov 30, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Was I talking to you? No, I was not. I'm not demanding, I'm just asking. In fact, it's funnier when you refuse to answer it, because we all already know the answer, and it's very amusing watching you try to avoid it.
Now, are you the same person who used to post here on Topix under the screen names of LynneD and Persevere?
You're not demanding you're just asking? Really? That's what you think it is when you pose the very same question in every single post you make to me? Just how badly deluded are you, I wonder?

Of course you're demanding an answer by obsessively posting the same question and posting assumptions about what it supposedly means when I don't indulge in your stupidity with you. You're a hypocrite, and a nutcase.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#267166 Nov 30, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the burden of proof of MY claims was on me, and I provided the proof. Your claims that you meant something other than what you posted are your claims. The burden of proof is on YOU to prove those claims.
You know you can't, because there's no way you can prove you didn't see Doc's use of the word "right" when he posted that "you support a woman's RIGHT to terminate her pregnancy" and that he wasn't saying you support abortion. He capitalized the word RIGHT. No missing it, no mistaking it for him saying you support abortion. Nope. Epic fail on that claim, Toots.
No, you didn't prove it. Sorry. LOL, how am I supposed to prove what I meant other than by telling you it's what I meant? Oh, please, do give me a suggestion, Moron. What do you want, a CT scan of my brain at the time I posted? What a loon you are.@@

Now, are you the same person who used to post here on Topix under the screen names of LynneD and Persevere?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#267167 Nov 30, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep saying that, Bitner. Deluded are the people who do as you do. Believing their own lies without a shred of evidence to back the lie.
I haven't lied. That's why I keep saying it, because it's true.

But, we all know you're just deflecting from your dishonesty. Apparently, in your warped mind, if you can prove I've lied it somehow mitigates your own dishonesty. It doesn't.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#267168 Nov 30, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, of course he did. You were trying to pretend that no one was accusing me of supporting abortion, and then he did just that.
I did not lie. Deal with it.
I'm not pretending anything. You're pretending his comment was making a statement to get you to admit you support abortion, and it's obvious with the word "right" capitalized, that he was stating you support a woman's RIGHT" to abortion, to which you replied that you wouldn't say what's not true.

I can do this just as long as you do. The difference between you and me is; I provided the posts proving my claim. You provided nothing proving yours.

Epic fail, Toots.

Keep display what an obsessive nutcase you are by posing that same question repeatedly. Funny to watch you do that and think you're proving anything else with it. lol

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#267169 Nov 30, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you did say that a D&C after a miscarriage is "an abortion procedure", and you were wrong.
Post 262413 in this thread.
Oct. 7, 2012
Foo wrote: "If a woman has a dead fetus in her, then yes, it IS an abortion procedure to get rid of the dead fetal matter."~
No, it's a dilation and curettage procedure as a treatment to prevent infection.
Again for the stupid bitch Lynne D:

ITS THE EXACT SAME PROCEDURE. YOu can call it whatever the hell you want, but the MEDICAL FACT is that the D&C as an abortion is the SAME MEDICAL PROCEDURE as the D&C used to evacuate the uterus after a miscarriage.

An abortion is the termination of a pregnancy by the removal or expulsion from the uterus of a fetus or embryo, resulting in or caused by its death.

A miscarriage is an abortion. A miscarriage where the dead fetus is not expelled is still a pregnancy, and the D&C used to expel the dead fetus is the SAME PROCEDURE used to expel a LIVE fetus from a first trimester abortion D&C.

Call it a cumquat. Its the same thing.
Maybe you should grow up. Calling people, who know more than you about a topic, "cow", makes you look even more stupid than your arguments make you look.
Lynne, Skanky doesn't know more than I do on this topic. Hell, she doesn't know more than the average 6th grader about it. For that matter, neither do you. The ONLY ones looking stupid here are you and the Skank.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#267170 Nov 30, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
You are agreeing with a false premise, though. So Ayaka need not "pick up on that".'Sides, am pretty sure she's on to your posting style by now.
What "false premise" would that be, exactly?

Location hidden

#267171 Nov 30, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
She's not the "same person" but she IS the same "human being" - DNA wise that is.

<<grin>>

Location hidden

#267172 Nov 30, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You Moron. Foo is talking about the woman in Ireland who BEGGED for an abortion when they told her they couldn't save the fetus anyway, and she was in terrible pain. WHERE did you pull "She chose not to abort, due to her own beliefs" from? Your ass?
ROFLMAO!! Lynne is SUCH an idiot!!

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#267173 Nov 30, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not demanding you're just asking? Really? That's what you think it is when you pose the very same question in every single post you make to me? Just how badly deluded are you, I wonder?
Of course you're demanding an answer by obsessively posting the same question and posting assumptions about what it supposedly means when I don't indulge in your stupidity with you. You're a hypocrite, and a nutcase.
No, I'm not demanding. I'm getting a great deal of pleasure watching you squirm, actually. It's amusing. But still, I'm just asking.

Location hidden

#267174 Nov 30, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, her intelligence and insults are of junior high level.
And given that's roughly when you dropped out (by 1970's standards) of course that's the best you can come up with. Its clear that's when you're intelligence level stopped Lynne.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#267175 Nov 30, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
If I recall correctly, what she actually spoke of was SEEING her daughter. I may be wrong, but I don't think I am. And if what you say is true, surely Ink would have already corrected me, as the conversation didn't end there. Don't you think?
There's no "may be" about it. You're wrong, like you always are.

She DID correct you. It was a post to you that I saw after I posted about it.

You even responded to it. lol

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
post 266991
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm saying that if you could hold your own dead fetus in your arms after he was born too early, and not accept him as your baby then you would be a cold unemotional empty woman.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
post 266995

Your post in reply to Ink's:
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what's going on here, is you're making an ass out of yourself with assumptions. Got it.
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#267176 Nov 30, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I let him know. You assume others are like you pro-choicers we're not.
You let him know? Two hours after I asked in the post where your above response applies? Gee, thanks.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#267177 Nov 30, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not pretending anything. You're pretending his comment was making a statement to get you to admit you support abortion, and it's obvious with the word "right" capitalized, that he was stating you support a woman's RIGHT" to abortion, to which you replied that you wouldn't say what's not true.
I can do this just as long as you do. The difference between you and me is; I provided the posts proving my claim. You provided nothing proving yours.
Epic fail, Toots.
Keep display what an obsessive nutcase you are by posing that same question repeatedly. Funny to watch you do that and think you're proving anything else with it. lol
No, I'm not pretending that. I'm saying outright that my second sentence was not about his comment at all, but the earlier charges, from the conversation as a whole, that I support abortion. That is a fact.

Again, how would you suggest I "prove what I meant" other than by saying so, Moron?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#267178 Nov 30, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!! Lynne is SUCH an idiot!!
Isn't she just?:)

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#267179 Nov 30, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, no. When SHE is assuming she already knows an answer that I have not given, THEN she is making an ass out of herself.
Oh, it's no assumption. We all know.
"Uh, no. When SHE is assuming ~~she already knows an answer~~ that I have not given, THEN she is making an ass out of herself."

"Oh, it's no assumption.~~We all know."~~ an answer I have not given. THEN you are making an ass out of yourself.

Bitner, you're outta your league. You should stop trying to outwit me because you haven't got what it takes to do so; (adult intelligence), and it's embarassing watching you do to yourself what you keep doing. ALL you pro-choicers posting make fools of yourselves.
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#267180 Nov 30, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
What "false premise" would that be, exactly?
The one regarding D&Cs that I was not discussing. You, yourself, just chastised me for it. Short-term memory problems or too lazy to look for yourself?

Location hidden

#267181 Nov 30, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, her intelligence and insults are of junior high level.
If she's posting, she's lying.
No Lynne, that would be YOUR projecting.
She's trying to act like she didn't post that a D&C after a miscarriage is an "abortion procedure."
Psssst, stupid, I didn't say anything about that one way or another. I HAVE said ITS THE SAME PROCEDURE NO MATTER WHEN ITS DONE however.
Also, I'm going to be looking to see if Ayakaneo posts anything to Foo about it. Ayakaneo says anyone who thinks a D&C in this day and age is used for abortion needs to be educated. Of course she said it to me, assuming I don't know what i'm talking about. Reality is, it's those she defends here who have no idea what they're talking about in any topic they choose to post about.
Yet I"ve proven MY claims. According to the CDC, a large percentage of abortions ARE done by curettage.

http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/ss61...

"2009, 74.2% of abortions were performed by curettage at &#8804;13 weeks' gestation"

Its possible that Ayakaneo didn't know. I didn't until I looked it up. No big deal.
they have to google for information about everything they post on,
As opposed to you who just pulls nonsense out from your ass then acts like it has validity and YOU have credibility.

and most of the time, they don't understand what they read there. lol
Oh Lynne, we understand enough to make a fool out of you EVERY TIME dear.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#267182 Nov 30, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You Moron. Foo is talking about the woman in Ireland who BEGGED for an abortion when they told her they couldn't save the fetus anyway, and she was in terrible pain. WHERE did you pull "She chose not to abort, due to her own beliefs" from? Your ass?
The story Foo told of the woman she supposedly knows who refused an abortion due to religious beliefs.

If she's told yet another different story, I missed it.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#267183 Nov 30, 2012
sassyliciouus wrote:
<quoted text> Do you believe this one? Unreal.
It is unreal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catasauqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Yeah 1,127,082
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 59 min JOEL 70,103
Allentown shooter charged with attempted homicide 1 hr silly rabbit 1
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 1 hr Swedenforever 54,525
Bethlehem nurse allegedly stole bank card, $5 f... 14 hr silly rabbit 1
Halloween costumes for girls: Innocent or inapp... 18 hr silly rabbit 1
Trick-or-treat times scheduled (Oct '08) 19 hr rose 68

Catasauqua News Video

Catasauqua Dating
Find my Match

Catasauqua Jobs

Catasauqua People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Catasauqua News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Catasauqua

Personal Finance