Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310234 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#267121 Nov 30, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitner has said she supports the "right" to abortion. She refuses to say she supports abortion, but she does support the right to abortion. Something she denied supporting when Doc stated she supported a woman's right to electively terminate her pregnancy, and Bitner replied that she won't say what's not true. Then she admitted a year later that she does support a woman's right to abort.
She's been dancing around that lie of hers ever since with excuses that she "meant" she doesn't support abortion the first time, when the word "right" is clear and concise and in caps in Doc's post.
No excuses necessary. It's the truth. That is exactly what I meant. Sorry.

Now, are you the same person who used to post here on Topix under the screen names of LynneD and Persevere?

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#267122 Nov 30, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what's going on here, is you're making an ass out of yourself with assumptions. Got it.
So when you don't answer a question, the other person is making an ass of themself with assumptions. Like when I don't answer your stupid question, you're making an ass of yourself with your assumptions.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#267123 Nov 30, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong. Every human IS someone's "child".
No, every born human is.

Now, are you the same person who used to post here on Topix under the screen names of LynneD and Persevere?

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#267124 Nov 30, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
What would be the point? Why would you need to know?
LOL, that's how you answer questions others ask of you, and you complain that I don't answer your questions the way you try to dictate I answer? What would be the point of my answering a question already asked and I've already answered, dimwit? Why would you need to know the answer again? It's not like you're proving I post lies.
You're such a hypocrite, and a mental case.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#267125 Nov 30, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
"LOL, do you really believe that you get to dictate how I answer a question? Get over yourself."
LOL! What a hypocrite. You've tried to dictate how I answer your questions, and also tried to dictate what questions I answer. You get over YOURself, dimwit.
Was I talking to you? No, I was not. I'm not demanding, I'm just asking. In fact, it's funnier when you refuse to answer it, because we all already know the answer, and it's very amusing watching you try to avoid it.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#267126 Nov 30, 2012
sassyliciouus wrote:
<quoted text> Sweetie...you simply can't raise a child to believe that they have a Savior Jesus Christ who was born on Christmas morning then tell them that they don't have a savior Jesus Christ without totally confusing the hell out of them.
Funny, there's billions of people in the world that have been raised around two or MORE faiths, and aren't confused at all about what they believe.

And hey, they can even respect and believe IN aspects of other faiths too!

It must suck to be as bigoted and closed minded as you are about these things. Are you REALLY going to claim you dont know ANYONE that is a mixed faith family?

Oh wait, you likely do, and they're all screwed up messes like everyone ELSE you claim to know.

You're pathetic.
But..please do explain how that worked with your child having lesbians for mothers who have different religions (one Jewish, one Christian).
How what worked? She got religous education in both faiths, attended services for both. Its not that complicated really.

Good lord Skanky, you act like learning and education about faith and religion is like rocket science....

oh wait, for you it likely is. Never mind...

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#267127 Nov 30, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
So? I am commenting on your insistence that spontaneous and induced abortions are somehow different medically when these are not. You can split hairs all you want, but it doesn't change anything.
Don't you have something better to do with your time?
They ARE different medically. One is induced, one is spontaneous. WTH is wrong with your brain?

You replied to a post about D&Cs with "abortion is abortion is abortion". If you weren't talking about D&C's then don't reply to a post about D&C's, NC.
sassyliciouus

Jackson, NJ

#267128 Nov 30, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
AGAIN for the STUPID Skank.
If Grandma got cancer and was terminal/dying, if grandma was of sound mind and wanted to spare herself suffering, YES I would support the type of assisted suicide that three states SO FAR do and have done for years now
That's my answer. You've seen it three times now. See if you can't figure out the answer to the question you asked based on that.
Or are you REALLY that stupid?
<quoted text>
Nah Skanky, that would be you with your dead "husband". I dont have a need for insurance money. I work for mine.
Again, I am asking you if she WASN'T terminal...would you help assist her in killing herself?

Yes or no?

Location hidden

#267129 Nov 30, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Foo: "to hell with the embryo or fetus."
Foo: "If its GOING TO DIE, if that's a known and forgone conclusion? They yes,'rip him apart, crush his skull, squich his beating heart'"
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
________
You're a butt stain on society.
And you're the shit stain.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#267130 Nov 30, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't screw anything up. Your words are your words, and you lied, which you try to cover by claiming you meant something else, when Doc's statement used the word "RIGHT" in it.
LOL, of course he did. You were trying to pretend that no one was accusing me of supporting abortion, and then he did just that.

I did not lie. Deal with it.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#267131 Nov 30, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>I assumed you knew a D&C is follow up treatment after any type of abortion and not the procedure that actually terminates the life of the fetus. Vacuum is done first in early term elective abortions then the D&C is follow up. It's the same D&C used to empty the uterine contents left behind regardless of how the fetus was lost. The rest of the post was just diatribe and a complete waste of your time since you have not the intelligence to even be posting on an abortion forum and giving misinformation like you did.
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>I assumed you knew a D&C is follow up treatment after any type of abortion and not the procedure that actually terminates the life of the fetus. Vacuum is done first in early term elective abortions then the D&C is follow up. It's the same D&C used to empty the uterine contents left behind regardless of how the fetus was lost. The rest of the post was just diatribe and a complete waste of your time since you have not the intelligence to even be posting on an abortion forum and giving misinformation like you did.
I know exactly what a D&C is used for, Toots. I don't need any ignorant buffoons here educating me on that.

I'm not the one giving misinformation. That would be the pro-choicers whose ignorance and lies you blindly defend all the time.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#267132 Nov 30, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't read ahead, but has anyone pointed out your mistake in your claim? And it was this same mistake I asked you(r buddy Doc) about way back when -- did you forget the word "right" on purpose when stating your claim?
I let him know. You assume others are like you pro-choicers we're not.

Location hidden

#267133 Nov 30, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Credible people who have integrity in discussion know you lied.
Actually, credible people with integrity in discussion laugh uproariously the more you act like YOU have credibility OR integrity! LOLOLOL!
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#267134 Nov 30, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, but do you think Ayakaneo will pick up on that? I doubt it. If she does, she'll ignore it and try to come back again claiming no pro-choicer has ever said that.
You are agreeing with a false premise, though. So Ayaka need not "pick up on that".'Sides, am pretty sure she's on to your posting style by now.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#267135 Nov 30, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
A D&C is sometimes ALSO done to PERFORM an abortion in first trimester threatened or inevitable miscarriages while there is still a fetal heartbeat.
ITS THE SAME PROCEDURE.
Damn you're not only stubborn, you're dumb Lynne.
"A D&C is sometimes ALSO done to PERFORM an abortion in first trimester threatened or inevitable miscarriages while there is still a fetal heartbeat."

Ayakaneo? Where are you? Don't you think you should be educating Foo? lol

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#267136 Nov 30, 2012
sassyliciouus wrote:
<quoted text> YOU said that a D&C is an "abortion" so stop trying to wiggle your jiggle out of what you said.
Exactly.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#267137 Nov 30, 2012
sassyliciouus wrote:
<quoted text> That, my dear, was ONE of my many scenerios that i presented.
Kthanks.
Btw....can you answer it?
Can you find the other scenario because I don't think you asked? Sure I can answer it, chemically yes as long as the pregnancy hormone is at a level that is by medical standards pregnant in the early stages. The levels drop off the later the pregnancy. It is not uncommon at all for a woman to get a positive pregnancy test after a miscarriage or abortion. How quickly it leaves the body will vary from woman to woman. If she miscarry's and does not expel the fetus, yes, she's still pregnant, why? because as long as the placenta releases the hormone she will continue with signs of being pregnant.

Location hidden

#267138 Nov 30, 2012
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>You are laughable! YOU know nothing, foooglyeeewww !! The Church is the New Jerusalem and Catholicism is the extension of Judaism. BWAAAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAA .
Alllllllllrighty then. Knutbar has FINALLY lost it.

Will someone call No Relevance to go clean the shit stains off her wall?

AGAIN Knutbar, There is NO 'extension" of Judaism. Catholicism is a complete antithesis to Judaism. No extension, just a complete and utter rejection of G-d as the Jews believe in Him.

Location hidden

#267139 Nov 30, 2012
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>You are laughable! YOU know nothing, foooglyeeewww !! The Church is the New Jerusalem and Catholicism is the extension of Judaism. BWAAAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAA .
Oh and BTW freakchild, there is no "new jerusalem".

Jerusalem is the capital of Israel for the Jewish people, not Rome.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#267140 Nov 30, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, that's how you answer questions others ask of you, and you complain that I don't answer your questions the way you try to dictate I answer? What would be the point of my answering a question already asked and I've already answered, dimwit? Why would you need to know the answer again? It's not like you're proving I post lies.
You're such a hypocrite, and a mental case.
But you haven't answered it.

Are you the same person who used to post here on Topix under the screen names of LynneD and Persevere?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catasauqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Ghost of Gunner 1,278,347
News Purse Snatching Reported In Allentown 8 hr Responsible paren... 4
News Six finalists for Fort Worth police chief named 15 hr silly rabbit 1
Review: Liquid Layers Hair Salon Wed 34singlemom 1
News themorningcall.com VIDEO Allentown girl fatally... (Sep '08) Sep 1 Jasmine bitch 4
News Allentown's charter school dealings part of aud... Sep 1 silly rabbit 1
Patricia Rorrer Aug 29 junecross21 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Catasauqua Mortgages