Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
250,661 - 250,680 of 305,185 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA AAA!!!
...Y'know, I never DID share what you said about him in your very first email to me back then did I? May I? Do you even remember?
You're nuts Lynne, seriously certifiable.
Yes, definitely junior high aged insults and mentality.

Not a person who should be calling anyone else "nuts".

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Abuse. That's what she clearly STILL craves.
lol says the ignorant buffoon who keeps getting her ass handed to her. All your childish insults, attacks and mouthing off only displays how inept you are in adult discussion/arguments.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Abortion procedures don't cure sepsis. Abortion procedures aren't treatments for miscarriage.
You're a proabort, so you desperately want to blame prolife for her death. Unfortunately, that won't be the case.
Wait and see when the investigation is completed and made public.
NR, you're saying that to the same people who awhile back tried to argue that a D&C procedure for an incomplete miscarriage,(spontaneous abortion), was medically called an abortion procedure.

It's not an abortion procedure in such cases, they're treatments to prevent sepsis.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text> I don't agree. She presented to the doctor miscarrying on the 21st. Twenty four hours later she was still in pain but a fetal heartbeat was still detected and because of this she was denied a termination even tho she was told by the doctors that a miscarriage was imminent. In 24 hours she went from severe to debilitating pain and she was increasingly ill as time went on. Someone should have known her health was at risk if she was worsening day by day. Abortions are permitted for life and health and someone used poor judgment in determining just what life and health means. They didn't abort because a fetal heart beat was detected, her health issues were not the reason they finally removed the fetus days later.
They have a lot of 'splainin' to do. I see a huge malpractice suit coming their way. What happened to that young woman was disgraceful.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you should say that when the only ones presenting facts are the pro-lifers. None of you pro-choicers can present facts of what someone has posted.
Kenose accuses me of posting something or other which supposedly proves I post lies, and yet admits there are no posts Kenose can present to prove the claim.
You hem and haw about my posts regarding Foo's lies and yet you haven't been able to present one shred of proof that what I posted was wrong, or that she hasn't lied. All you have is you saying,'She hasn't lied', and then try to insult me with lies of your own about me personally.
Ayakaneo has tried to present proof that the facts I posted showing Foo's lies were wrong, but the poor fool only proves she can't read for comprehension. The poor fool takes Foo at her word that she made a "mistake", a "typo" etc. when those who have integrity in discussion and the intelligence to see through the bullshit know; it was a LIE. One she continued with for days.
So, by all means keep ignorantly defending a proven liar, and I'll keep providing proof of claims I make about what people have posted, and why I know what's posted is a lie.
Proof comes in the form of posts WITH post numbers and links to the posts. That way anyone can go and read the posts in context and those who can read for comprehension can see that Lilrabbitfoofoo has lied her big fat furry tail off repeatedly. Not just on one topic, but on several different topics.
Ignoring the proof doesn't mean it's not there for all to see.
Anyone who had integrity in honest discussion would not come on here as a poser.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>They have a lot of 'splainin' to do. I see a huge malpractice suit coming their way. What happened to that young woman was disgraceful.
Absolutely. I was researching and found this in Irelands Medical Council; The Guide to Professional Conduct and Ethics.

21.4 In current obstetrical practice, rare complications can arise where therapeutic intervention (including termination of a pregnancy)is required at a stage when, due to extreme immaturity of the baby, there may be little or no hope of the baby surviving. In these exceptional circumstances, it may be necessary to intervene to
terminate the pregnancy to protect the life of the mother, while
making every effort to preserve the life of the baby.

They knew the fetus was not going to survive they told her so and they knew her health was declining. No where does it say you cannot perform a therapeutic abortion if a heart beat is detected.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely. I was researching and found this in Irelands Medical Council; The Guide to Professional Conduct and Ethics.
21.4 In current obstetrical practice, rare complications can arise where therapeutic intervention (including termination of a pregnancy)is required at a stage when, due to extreme immaturity of the baby, there may be little or no hope of the baby surviving. In these exceptional circumstances, it may be necessary to intervene to
terminate the pregnancy to protect the life of the mother, while
making every effort to preserve the life of the baby.
They knew the fetus was not going to survive they told her so and they knew her health was declining. No where does it say you cannot perform a therapeutic abortion if a heart beat is detected.
That's true. If this woman's death sheds light on this problem, maybe it won't be completely in vain. Her husband is obviously outraged and so should he be.
HuskerDu

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Abortion procedures don't cure sepsis. Abortion procedures aren't treatments for miscarriage.
You're a proabort, so you desperately want to blame prolife for her death. Unfortunately, that won't be the case.
The baby was in demise already. These pro aborts want to try to change peoples minds by calling the pro life movement monsters and the media eats it up.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
NR, you're saying that to the same people who awhile back tried to argue that a D&C procedure for an incomplete miscarriage,(spontaneous abortion), was medically called an abortion procedure.
It's not an abortion procedure in such cases, they're treatments to prevent sepsis.
No I think we said a D&C for a miscarriage is the same D&C for an any type of abortion. You're the only one who mentioned "medically" as far as I know.

Lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen toots, it's a dilation and curettage. That's what the D&C PROCEDURE is called, medically. End of story.
That's what the PROCEDURE is called. Then it's charted/coded whatever floats your boat, as to what the procedure was used for, ie: the specific medical issue.

lil Lily wrote:
THAT is the point. A D&C is not and never will be medcially called an "abortion procedure", not even when it's used to induce an abortion.

Medically or surgically it's called a D&C, we told you repeatedly the procedure itself was no different regardless of the type of abortion, elective, spontaneous or missed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
lol says the ignorant buffoon who keeps getting her ass handed to her. All your childish insults, attacks and mouthing off only displays how inept you are in adult discussion/arguments.
This is hilarious.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
The point I made stands: The more Planned Parenthood pushes sex & contraception, the MORE abortions it performs.
Can you not see that their claim of "push contraception, and we'll need to do fewer abortions" doesn't hold muster? They perform MORE abortions the more they push contraception.
Why do they push contraception, then? Because abortion is how they make their money. They need demand for their abortion business.
Planned Parenthood dupes fools like you into thinking it's trying to reduce abortions, all the while creating their own demand for its abortion business.
Pay attention.
That's your opinion and quite a creative one it is. Enjoy it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

BTW I'll wait to see if you catch the contradiction there.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>No I think we said a D&C for a miscarriage is the same D&C for an any type of abortion. You're the only one who mentioned "medically" as far as I know.
Lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen toots, it's a dilation and curettage. That's what the D&C PROCEDURE is called, medically. End of story.
That's what the PROCEDURE is called. Then it's charted/coded whatever floats your boat, as to what the procedure was used for, ie: the specific medical issue.
lil Lily wrote:
THAT is the point. A D&C is not and never will be medcially called an "abortion procedure", not even when it's used to induce an abortion.
Medically or surgically it's called a D&C, we told you repeatedly the procedure itself was no different regardless of the type of abortion, elective, spontaneous or missed.
I don't see why that is an issue, anyway. These people keep bringing it up. No one should be disputing what a D&C is. The procedure is the same, no matter the rationale behind each case.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>The baby was in demise already. These pro aborts want to try to change peoples minds by calling the pro life movement monsters and the media eats it up.
Word salad. Edit and repost, please.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>The baby was in demise already. These pro aborts want to try to change peoples minds by calling the pro life movement monsters and the media eats it up.
It really doesn't have anything to do with being PC or PL. The fact is, the doctor(s) had a moral obligation to protect her life and health and they didn't because the fetus still had a heart beat even tho they acknowledged that there was nothing that could be done to save the life of the fetus. From my understanding from some of the articles out there as to why they refused to do an abortion while there was still a heart beat is because they feared prosecution.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
Foo isn't the only pro-choicer who posts lies.
It's also been proven about pro-choicers Katie, Bitner, CD, Chicky, Petey, Ladilulu and more, and they'll deny like Foo does, but it's been proven by several pro-lifers.
Foo's called on it more because she keeps lying while trying to defend her original lies, so the piles of lies she sits on here is mind boggling. She's in a lying league all her own.
It most certainly has not been proven of me, because I have not lied.

Now, are you the same person who used to post here on Topix under the screen names of LynneD and Persevere?

You may not have told a direct lie, but you certainly have been dishonest. You're just pissed because we all know it.
Googleicious

Cicero, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Googleicious/Foo:.
I'm flattered, but you're wrong. I'm certain you're not unfamilar with how that feels.
Googleicious

Cicero, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't you just see her foaming at the mouth, then laughing like some psycho?
Well, I can certainly see YOU doing that. I'm sure others can too.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Abortion procedures don't cure sepsis.
I agree, but they do remove dying or dead fetal tissue that could lead to sepsis.
No Relativism wrote:
Abortion procedures aren't treatments for miscarriage.
Well yes they are.
No Relativism wrote:
I don't blame PL for this, I blame the doctor for being stupid and not treating her as recommended by the Medical Council. I blame Irelands government for not making it clear if in fact the doctor(s) felt unclear about the legality of performing an abortion if a heart beat is detected but fetal death is imminent.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I don't see why that is an issue, anyway. These people keep bringing it up. No one should be disputing what a D&C is. The procedure is the same, no matter the rationale behind each case.
Any "real" doctor or nurse for that matter knows this ;).

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Catasauqua News Video

•••
•••

Catasauqua Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Catasauqua People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE