Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,640
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#266697 Nov 28, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. psychopaths and women who kill their babies in their womb both choose death and destruction.
I like your analogy.
You're starting to catch on a bit.
_____
(Psssst.......Careful, foo will criticise & reprimand you for making a quote that wasn't mine.)
Caring.
Ha! You are too funny and probably don't even know why. There is no equating psycho/sociopath tendencies with the legal right to safely abort unwanted or unhealthy pregnancies in a sterile setting by a licensed physician.
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#266698 Nov 28, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say you dish it out unprovoked quite well.
Unfortunately, your 'dishes' are innocuous (blow-up doll, hot air, etc.)
I seriously believe you are a sociopath. You can't promote killing innocent human beings who have no way of protecting themselves, and have a working conscience.
Not possible.
I dish out truth that hurts.
You dish on silly nonsense.
Hope that helps.
Wow! So those references to being a Van der Sloot happened outside this time frame in another dimension where they came after the basement/dolly reference from me? Somebody call Rod Serling!
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#266699 Nov 28, 2012
Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have it handy, but it's in this thread. I don't need to provide links or evidence for something that the silly abortroll knows she did.
You're right, you don't have to and it is in this thread. There are many treasures in this thread, I'd bet.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#266700 Nov 28, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
AyakaNewo: Maybe the whole other 51 pregnant mothers decided to keep their baby's instead of adopt.
A missing piece you're neglecting is the nearly 3,000 MORE abortions in 2010 compared to 2009.
Think before you type.
TIA.
________
My original post to foo for your convenience:
The article I cited used Planned Parenthood's 2009 numbers: 332,278 abortion procedures, 977 adoption referrals. http://liveaction.org/blog/planned-parenthood ...
Your link, foo http://www.plannedparenthood.org/files/PPFA/P ..., is PP's 2010 numbers (329,445 abortion procedures, 841 adoption referrals).
Your numbers demonstrate FEWER adoption referrals, and MORE abortion procedures.(392 abortions for each adoption referral)
How can that be NR when the numbers don't show that the 51 difference were never counseled about adoption or abortion and decided to raise? On a brighter note abortions were down and adoptions were down which means more kept and raised their kids.
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#266701 Nov 28, 2012
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding Katie? Strange is a compliment to them. F.U.B.A.R. is more the adjective I would use to describe them.
FUBAR is a better description, CD, you're right about that :)

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#266702 Nov 28, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOL
Am going with McDonald's. Something about the pay off has a ring of truth to it, LNM. Plus, it's real, tangible.
lmao! When I was a kid Friday night was the night most people would choose to eat out. It was more of an event back then. With all the Catholics not eating meat on such a busy day McDonald's would be taking a hit to their profits. Filet-O-fish was all they had to offer.

Location hidden

#266703 Nov 28, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the kind who tries to find zebras at a donkey petting zoo.
Why would I do that? LOL

Location hidden

#266704 Nov 28, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Ayakaneo? Maybe you can dig up a news story link corroborating the spectacular details laid out by foo related to Ariel's situation.
Foo: "she had been beaten and had been held against her will. She was found Wednesday, and was returned to her home in Florida last night after time in an Atlanta hospital"
You see, I asked foo for a link, and all I got was this rant: "No Relevance you can, F*CKOFF or drop dead, I truly dont care. I dont have to show YOU shit No Relevance. You have NO meaning."
Thanks.
NR you'll have to go back to 2010 yourself, I agreed to shut my pie hole about if Lynne could, cuz it seems when I post about it, it makes Lynne post more.
Husker du

Muscotah, KS

#266705 Nov 28, 2012
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Catholicism will never be an extension of Judaism. Catholics lie, rape kids and cheat on their spouses. We don't do that.
And no, abortion isn't wrong in our faith. It may not be "endorsed" or "preferred," but it isn't seen as wrong. Or did you forget that in Judaism an abortion is mandatory, in a certain given circumstance and the fetus isn't considered a "person" until most of the body is out during birth?
Try again ya koos.
You are a nut.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#266706 Nov 28, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Foo: Oh look, No Relevance is misquoting again.
You wanted the article and link. I provided article title and link.
You are wrong...constantly. Being wrong is part of your nature and who you are.
Yet the title you gave had nothing to do with the actual title of the report, and the report itself didn't say the same things the article you claimed said.

I'm not wrong No Relevance, the FACT is I'm correct, much as that pisses you off.

Location hidden

#266707 Nov 28, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Foo has no humanity toward anyone who disagrees with her AND can display her lies in all their glory. Displaying her lies in all their glory is something Foo thinks warrants treating the person with less humanity than she would an animal. She doesn't have the sense to realize she's at fault for posting lies to begin with. But she has no humanity for anyone who see the lies she posted, or can prove what she posted are lies.
Oh good lord, the stupid bitch spent the last 10 hours STILL going on about this.

AGAIN Lynne, I haven't posted any lies, then or now.

But please, DO keep it up. Show us EXACTLY how ignorant you REALLY are. Thanks in advance.

By the way, if you mean to say I'm not "humaine" toward you and your ilk, you're right - I'm not. You're a fool and a joke and animals deserve MUCH more "humanity" than you do.

Location hidden

#266708 Nov 28, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You lied & embellished the situation of a 20 y/o for your own perverse gain.
Now, you try to blame YOUR abnormal behavior on others.
Which.....is typical for you and your kind.
It's always somebody else's fault..........
I didn't embellish anything for anyone, certainly not for my own "gain". What "gain" do you think I was going for No Relevance? I already had the respect of the people I respected as well, there was nothing to gain there, and I didn't expect anything from you or your kind. In FACT, you acted exactly as Un-christ-like as you usually do. YOu still are in fact.

There was NO "gain" to be had, other than the safe return of a young woman to her family and friends. That GAIN was successful, and I'm not sorry for it.

What "gain" are YOU going for now that you keep exploiting it over two years later? Do you think you're going to scare me, turn others against me? LOL You're a meaningless little puke child, nothing more to me.

Location hidden

#266709 Nov 28, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Foo-L: Not all 100 women will even be going to PP because they're pregnant
Pregnant women sure do go to Planned Parenthood. Killing their babies in their wombs is how it brings in 40% of its operating income.
A deathscore like you already knows this.
Again, you're a moron son. You made a bullshit claim and you can't back it up. Too bad son. You lose. As usual.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#266710 Nov 28, 2012

Location hidden

#266711 Nov 28, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, you lie every time you call me Lynne, because I'm Lily.
ROFLMAO! Seriously? Do you think ANYONE believes this bullshit anymore Lynne?

Location hidden

#266712 Nov 28, 2012
Googleicious wrote:
<quoted text>
No you really don't. In fact, your "explainations" fall on deaf ears since its so clear you are dead set on not only your agenda but on having the last word.
ROFLMAO!! Dead on! That's what's kept Lynne going for years now, she HAS to get the last word in.

Location hidden

#266713 Nov 28, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Foo: The hospital's life is to save the life they CAN save.
And they accomplish that by trying to save both.
Except in too many cases, they let BOTH die as they did in this case.
YOU need to research the case. The mother died b/c her doctors failed to administer antibiotics in time.
You're a MORON No Relevance. She was septic BECAUSE she'd been undergoing a miscarriage, and they'd refused to abort. Her death had NOTHING to do with antibiotics you jackass.

Location hidden

#266714 Nov 28, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Or stay out of it and stop defending what you can't prove, because you're keeping it going by what you're doing.
Oh REALLY? SHE'S "keeping it going" by responding to your stupidity?? And who the FUCKAREYOU to tell ANYONE to "stay out of it" when you're posting on a PUBLIC MESSAGE BOARD???

YOU are the one "keeping it going" Lynne - and in fact bring it up EVERY time you need to deflect from some other bullshit you got caught in.

Personally I dont care one way or another. It only shows the depths of your stupidity, and your usual fixations. I think its kind of amusing in a REALLY pathetic way - how you're trying to play armchair quarterback over something that happened LITERALLY years ago.

Knock yourself out bitch. And I mean THAT literally too! LOLOLOL!

Location hidden

#266715 Nov 28, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidently, Sassylicious is winning that argument....that's how Foo reacts when she's getting her a$$ handed to her on a Sassylicious platter.
ROFLMAOOO!!!***pat pat** You keep telling yourself that No Relevance.

Location hidden

#266716 Nov 28, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
The posts made about Lynne are in reply to MY posts,
And you ARE the poster that used to post here as Lynne D. EVERYONE knows that Lynniekins.

If you REALLY think ANYONE believes your denials about that, you're even MORE F'd up in the head than we thought you were.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catasauqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Patrick 1,110,413
Special downtown Allentown announcement coming 1 hr silly rabbit 1
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 2 hr Sad 51,485
Restaurants already benefiting from arena buzz 4 hr silly rabbit 4
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 5 hr Don Rumsfeld 3,995
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 hr Eric 69,380
Allentown Zoners vote down Allentown-South Whit... Wed silly rabbit 5
•••

Catasauqua News Video

•••
•••

Catasauqua Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Catasauqua People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE