Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,110
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#266611 Nov 28, 2012
The only arsenal against you, Foo, are your own posts filled with lies. The subject matter of your posts is irrelevant to that, except to distinguish which topic you were posting about when you posted particular lies. The only thing any of us has done in mentioning Ariel is distinguishing which subject matter these particular lies you posted were about.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#266612 Nov 28, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
And the fact remains that I don't "support" the choices. I support a woman's legal, and moral, right to make her own choice. Period.
I'm sorry you're too stupid to understand.
Bhitler: I don't "support" the choices. I support a woman's legal, and moral, right to make her own choice.

You are only kidding yourself.

The frontal lobe of your brain is misfiring.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#266613 Nov 28, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow...have to explain everything to you fools.
Ayakaneo: "Well yes you have, if you don't say it's your opinion then you're declaring it as a fact."
No, it's not. Anyone with an IQ above double digits knows that a fact is something you can prove. Without proof, it's only opinion. It's pro-choice ignorant buffoons who think that just by declaring someone is who they declare, that it makes it a fact. I'm not one of those people.
You're not one of those people with an IQ in the double digits. If you don't know for a fact someone is not posting as another then don't accuse or make assumptions LYNNED cuz it just makes you look a fool.
lil Lily wrote:
Foo posted: "...as the other girl is a minor, and isn't being very forthcoming, and her parents aren't helping so far."
MEANING: The "minor" (no age given and could have been 17 for all we know), wasn't with Ariel when Foo posted about this. She was already with her parents and not being forthcoming with info.
The ONLY time Foo mentioned the age "14" was in reference to Ariel, and she proved you wrong in what you thought she meant, each time she claimed she "misspoke" about the age.[/Quote]Regardless of the age, fact is you said Foo never mentioned another girl. You lied and you said you never lied. So you lied about that too. Or could you have just been mistaken?
[QUOTE who="lil Lily"]Your opinion of what Foo was talking about is ignorant and displays you can't read for comprehension. Your ignorant opinion is NOT fact. What I posted in her words were the facts she posted, and people who can read for comprehension know what she said and meant.
Ah sweety, you're just pissed cuz you got pwned.

Location hidden

#266614 Nov 28, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL WTH kind of out of the blue stupidity is that, NC?
I post a fact about Foo's sickening and abusive insensitivity about someone who was abused and miscarried due to the abuse,(mentioned because she's posted those types of things in the recent past); in reply to Foo saying I should be sensitive to some girl in a story she told, when all I'm doing is calling Foo on her lies and saying nothing nasty or insensitive about the girl; and that's what you think is an appropriate response to that?
You are not playing with a full deck, Toots.
She's knows the girl is you and you continue to deny it all the while calling her a liar. Lynne/Persevere/Lil.

Location hidden

#266615 Nov 28, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
The only arsenal against you, Foo, are your own posts filled with lies. The subject matter of your posts is irrelevant to that, except to distinguish which topic you were posting about when you posted particular lies. The only thing any of us has done in mentioning Ariel is distinguishing which subject matter these particular lies you posted were about.
Need I mention your lie..........again?
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#266616 Nov 28, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an even bigger moron No Relevance. Not all 100 women will even be going to PP because they're pregnant anymore. In FACT, 76 % of their clients are receiving services to PREVENT unwanted and unintended pregnancies.
Foo-L: Not all 100 women will even be going to PP because they're pregnant

Pregnant women sure do go to Planned Parenthood. Killing their babies in their wombs is how it brings in 40% of its operating income.

A deathscore like you already knows this.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#266617 Nov 28, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Bhitler: I don't "support" the choices. I support a woman's legal, and moral, right to make her own choice.
You are only kidding yourself.
The frontal lobe of your brain is misfiring.
LOL, no.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#266618 Nov 28, 2012
*deathscort*

Location hidden

#266619 Nov 28, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You lied & embellished the situation of a 20 y/o for your own perverse gain.
Now, you try to blame YOUR abnormal behavior on others.
Which.....is typical for you and your kind.
It's always somebody else's fault..........
Lynne lied, whose fault is that?

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#266620 Nov 28, 2012
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
In a manner of speaking, yes. What, you don't care for animals as you care for children? Or do you deny that animals are also creatures of G-d?
I, personally, put human life above other animal life. That's because I'm a human. That doesn't mean that humans are intrinsically more valuable than other animals.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#266621 Nov 28, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think so, she's not the one bringing up the past about this. Two years later and you're trying to prove she lied about it then and she continues to lie about it now. She has said repeatedly she misspoke the age but you can't accept that, and at the same time you misspoke by saying Foo never mentioned another person being with Ariel when in fact she did. She admitted her mistake, it takes integrity to do that.
<quoted text>She didn't continue she has said over and over recently that it was typo. Now what say you about your big ol blunder after you yourself provided the post where Foo says another girl was with Ariel and you claim she never said it?
I say you're an ignorant kiss up who can't read for comprehension.

It's obvious to anyone with intelligence that what Foo did was not that she misspoke, she lied and kept misleading people, never correcting the lie. Saying she misspoke is just the excuse she's using that a kiss up like you just takes her at her word, when it's been proven repeatedly her word isn't credible.

When Foo was talking about Ariel being missing, there was no "minor" with the 19-20 yr. old at the time Foo posted about it here and she mentionede Ariel was 14. That minor person was already back home.

Ayakaneo: "She has said repeatedly she misspoke the age but you can't accept that,..."

You just said that Foo said she misspoke about the age. The age in question is Ariel's, not the minor she ran away with. The other person is irrelevant to any of this not only because the age of 14 mentioned wasn't about her, but that girl was already home when Foo posted the age of (the missing person she was trying to help find) as being 14.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#266622 Nov 28, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Need I mention your lie..........again?
I didn't lie, dimwit. That minor (whose age was NOT mentioned by Foo at all) was irrelevant because she wasn't missing when Foo posted about Ariel being missing. She was already home.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#266623 Nov 28, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You lied & embellished the situation of a 20 y/o for your own perverse gain.
Now, you try to blame YOUR abnormal behavior on others.
Which.....is typical for you and your kind.
It's always somebody else's fault..........
People like Ayakaneo will defend the lies no matter what, actually trying to find some loophole to the lie. As long as Foo has ignorant enablers like that, she'll keep deluding herself that she's fooling people with her lies.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#266624 Nov 28, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>You're not one of those people with an IQ in the double digits. If you don't know for a fact someone is not posting as another then don't accuse or make assumptions LYNNED cuz it just makes you look a fool.
<quoted text>Ah sweety, you're just pissed cuz you got pwned.
"If you don't know for a fact someone is not posting as another then don't accuse or make assumptions LYNNED cuz it just makes you look a fool."

You'll have no idea why that statement is so funny, and why you look like a fool for making it.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#266625 Nov 28, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>She's knows the girl is you and you continue to deny it all the while calling her a liar. Lynne/Persevere/Lil.
Again, funny stuff. You think declaring it makes it fact. As I said, only pro-choicers...

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#266626 Nov 28, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Lynne lied, whose fault is that?
YOU keep lying, Toots. You're so stuck up Foo's butt, you'll try to find any loophole to the lies she posted, and it's been an epic fail each time.
Not our fault you're too stupid to see that.

Also, you lie every time you call me Lynne, because I'm Lily.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#266627 Nov 28, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look, No Relevance is misquoting again.
Now funny, this is the ACTUAL report, and it doesn't say any such thing.
http://www.plannedparenthood.org/files/PPFA/P...
Gee No Relevance and his little anti-choice site was lying again.
Is ANYONE shocked??
Foo: Oh look, No Relevance is misquoting again.

You wanted the article and link. I provided article title and link.

You are wrong...constantly. Being wrong is part of your nature and who you are.
Googleicious

Syracuse, NY

#266628 Nov 28, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow...have to explain everything to you fools..
No you really don't. In fact, your "explainations" fall on deaf ears since its so clear you are dead set on not only your agenda but on having the last word.
Googleicious

Syracuse, NY

#266629 Nov 28, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not playing with a full deck, Toots.
And you dont even see the irony. How sad.
Googleicious

Syracuse, NY

#266630 Nov 28, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not using anyone as a weapon.
Of course you are TRYING to.
You exploited this girl here.
YOU are the one doing that today and yesterday and the day before - likely tomorrow as well since you don't have the ability to move on until you think you've won, and EVERY day you bring this up years after its been over.

She's not brought it up at all - that's ALL on you - and each time you do, its YOU doing the exploiting.

You should pray you never lose a child the way that mother almost did, then years later have fools like yourself use it to acheive an agenda.

Say what you will, I and I believe others believe that whatever happened, Lilrabbit was acting in a sincere manner back then trying to help - while YOU are trying to use it years later to tear her down.

I do hope you understand that in the end, you are failing at what you're trying to do and making yourself look even more small minded, petty and angry than are already look to people here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catasauqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Mandela 71,270
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Yeah 1,156,210
Get furnace checked or face a fine 5 hr silly rabbit 47
What's the best way to help an elderly dog? (May '09) Fri Sam 18
contact for prayers for healing in Bethlehem Dec 25 nankini 1
4 parked vehicles smashed up by car in Allentow... Dec 25 silly rabbit 1
Two shot in Hazleton Dec 24 Xmas eve 50

Catasauqua News Video

Catasauqua Dating
Find my Match