Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311342 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Husker du

United States

#266501 Nov 27, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Your narrow-minded refusal to consider the alternative hardly makes your speculation fact.
I know what evil is. I will NEVER support the slaughter of an unborn child. Like YOU do.
Husker du

United States

#266502 Nov 27, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said to Nutter, your narrow-mindedness doesn't prove your speculation.
I guess you carried little sub human (fat) demons in your womb.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#266503 Nov 27, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
""oh pagan princess of trans fats""
LMAO
Another shallow child. It's such a shame that you must pick on someone for their looks. I guess schoolyard insults are all you have left. You most certainly don't have a good argument to put forth.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#266504 Nov 27, 2012
Husker du wrote:
<quoted text> I know what evil is. I will NEVER support the slaughter of an unborn child. Like YOU do.
I do no such thing. You lie, and we all know it.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#266505 Nov 27, 2012
Husker du wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you carried little sub human (fat) demons in your womb.
LOL, it must really stick in your craw, that I am a happy person with a wonderful family, a great career helping people, and is spiritually fulfilled, and all without walking in lockstep with your Nazi Pope.

Suck it up, Buttercup. Enjoy your sour grapes.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#266506 Nov 27, 2012
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
If those are excuses for why NR has not adopted one child, I'd like to hear it from him, not from you Knutter. Stop defending the indefensible.
How many children have I adopted? Do dogs and cats count? If you're really "pro-life," they should. After all, they're my "children" too. I even have medical, I mean, veterinarian coverage on them as well.
Last time I checked,this topic was about humans not dogs and cats.

What is with you people? Do you have your animals on the very same level as your children?
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#266507 Nov 27, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are not paying you frikkin moron. The EMPLOYEES PAY FOR THEIR OWN INSURANCE THROUGH THEIR PAY.
What an employee uses their insurance, THAT THEY PAY FOR, for is none of the employer's business.
It does not affect YOU in ANY way.
Knit is referring to the employer being forced to provide abortificants and birth control.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#266508 Nov 27, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
Fact: Foo claimed she misspoke using the age of 14, when the protagonist in Foo's story was 19-20.
Fact: Foo didn't correct herself the next evening, as she claimed in the present. In fact she kept leading people on about her being 14 with comments about Amber alerts and Center for Missing and Exploited children being relevant to help in this case, when both organziations are for ages under 18.
Fact: Foo did NOT mention another "girl" was with Ariel.
Fact: Foo mentioned Ariel was found as an afterthought, 3 days after she was found, and only AFTER someone posted a question asking her about her trip to Atlantic City. Ariel found on a Wed. Foo's post announcing she was found on a Wed. was done 3 days after she was found, posted on a Sat. Even though she had been here the entire 3 days posting about anything and everything else, and even though she had posters here worried about someone while she had posted about it exploiting that person, she apparently didn't feel any rush to let people here know she had been found. People so close to the situation that they "went down to go help look for" her would have been told she was found at most, the day after, not 3 days later, and would have written a post voluntarily while here. Not as an answer to a question.
Fact: Ayakaneo never has any idea what she's talking about when she tries to defend Foo, or any other pro-choicer, for that matter.

""""" Fact: Foo mentioned Ariel was found as an afterthought, 3 days after she was found, and only AFTER someone posted a question asking her about her trip to Atlantic City. Ariel found on a Wed. Foo's post announcing she was found on a Wed. was done 3 days after she was found, posted on a Sat. Even though she had been here the entire 3 days posting about anything and everything else, and even though she had posters here worried about someone while she had posted about it exploiting that person, she apparently didn't feel any rush to let people here know she had been found. People so close to the situation that they "went down to go help look for" her would have been told she was found at most, the day after, not 3 days later, and would have written a post voluntarily while here. Not as an answer to a question""" """

I never even realized that until now.

((sassy rolls her eyes))

That is just sick.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#266509 Nov 27, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh no moron. Learn to read
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO Why are YOU having free time Knutbar? Because you're on welfare and have nothing better to do?
Perhaps you missed the memo stupid - when I moved I closed my business in September last year. Fortunately, we're not in a position where I HAVE to work at the moment, tho I am doing work in appraising books. I have all the time I WANT to have Kuntbar, and you dont get a say about THAT either.
Tho I will be leaving soon for my classes that I'm taking. Almost done too!
""""Tho I will be leaving soon for my classes that I'm taking"""

ENTER GOOGLICIOUS

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#266510 Nov 27, 2012
Husker du wrote:
<quoted text>So you admit you made the whole thing up. Christmas shopping season is here, why are you having free time to post on Topix? Don'tcha have a business to run? Or did you make up that too.
Most of this crap gets started by you and that other dude that claimed he was in med school and has time to post on topix. She didn't admit to making it up, she didn't say kidnapped or raped and she never said anything about check fraud. You said Ariel was kidnapped and raped, Foo said "badly hurt" and "held against her will". Foo said "I bounced a check", that other guy said "check fraud".
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#266511 Nov 27, 2012
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Foo!!! I see that the same ole song and dance prevails with the prolifers, yet abortion is still legal, women can make choices, and there isn't a g-ddamned thing they can do about it.
Yes, I saw that NR is on parole and back in the "neighborhood." Did you see how Knutter jumped so quickly in his defense?
""""g-ddam ned thing they can do about it""""

Hi Mr "I am Jewish", Um...God commanded us not to take his name in vain.

Just sayin....

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#266512 Nov 27, 2012
You and Sassy both do it.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#266513 Nov 27, 2012
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
How exactly are your rights being taken away and preventing you from practicing your religion?
Nobody is forcing you to use birth control.
*sigh*

You are correct. NOBODY is *forcing* me to go against my beliefs.

But,we are not talking about the EMPLOYEE here. We are talking about EMPLOYERS being FORCED to.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#266514 Nov 27, 2012
Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, fundies want to decide what life is more valuable than others. Piggy Peggy here wants to take on the role of God. Typical arrogance.
""""fundie s want to decide what life is more valuable than others.""" ""

Did this actually come out of the mouth of a pro-abort?

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#266515 Nov 27, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>You are completely misunderstanding. It's not about what "another person uses their health insurance for",it is about FORCING an employer to provide something that goes against their religious rights.
What they are providing is health insurance. The employer is not providing birth control. They are simply providing health insurance. What the employee uses the insurance for is not the employer's business.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#266516 Nov 27, 2012
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt Jesus ever said anything about the use of birth control either. That's Church bullshit.

You may not believe in our RC religion,but you don't have to be a bigot.

kthanks.

"He who hears you,hears me".

Luke 10:16
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#266517 Nov 27, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Another shallow child. It's such a shame that you must pick on someone for their looks. I guess schoolyard insults are all you have left. You most certainly don't have a good argument to put forth.
When did I ever pick on your looks? I didn't. You can't help it.

LOL J/K

I was just laughing at his post is all. It was funny.

Pagan princess of trans fat. LOL

^^funny^^

Kinda like Electric Aunt Jemima...goddess of love...

Frank Zappa

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#266518 Nov 27, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
""oh pagan princess of trans fats""
LMAO
You know, I'm aware that Bitner once had a personal photo as her avatar and I think you all are displaying very un-Christian behavior by attacking her appearance. Pretty much anything any one of us says to each other as an insult about appearance means nothing because for the most part we don't know what each other looks like (it's just trash talk), but Bitner posted a photo of herself and her daughters and you alleged Christians to this day attack her physical appearance like you're a bunch of little immature grammar school brats.

Women have it tough enough in this country because being emaciated is some kind of beauty standard we're all supposed to attain. Who cares about the woman as a person, the only thing that matters is some supposed ridiculous standard of beauty. We're supposed to just starve ourselves to skin and bones. How shallow. And it makes me sick when women jump in and start in on other women over weight issues.

I for one do not intend to adhere to some stupid shallow standard of supposed beauty. People should not be degraded because of weight or looks or physical appearance. I'm sure there are physical features on every one of you that we could trash you about if we saw a picture of you, so maybe you all should just cut it out because you are definitely NOT behaving like Christians.

sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#266519 Nov 27, 2012
Googleicious wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove that claim.
;)

ENTER GOOGLICIOUS (like I said).

LOL

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#266520 Nov 27, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
You may not believe in our RC religion,but you don't have to be a bigot.
kthanks.
"He who hears you,hears me".
Luke 10:16
You were unable to dispute what I wrote so you used the tired "bigot" response.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catasauqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min USAsince1680 1,395,628
News Paulson defends Merrill Lynch deal (Jul '09) 1 hr Swedenforever 6
News Police say masturbating man assaults woman 5 hr silly rabbit 1
silly rabbit speaks irrational nonsense and gib... (May '14) 12 hr silly rabbit 70
silly rabbit is unemployed and uneducated (Apr '14) 12 hr silly rabbit 59
News Get furnace checked or face a fine (Nov '14) Mon silly rabbit 95
News Vigil set in Allentown after Orlando club shooting Sun silly rabbit 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Catasauqua Mortgages