Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,057
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#266433 Nov 27, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, the original quote says " I said what I know and am comfortable sharing so far. She was found because of a lead of someone that saw her picture and apparently a flier that was distributed, she had been beaten and had been held against her will. She was found Wednesday, and was returned to her home in Florida last night after time in an Atlanta hospital. That's all. Nothing else."
You see that big word that starts with an A and ends with Y? Do you see where she clearly says I said what I know and am comfortable sharing. You were aware in 2010 she was getting this information second hand.
APPARENTLY
1. As far as one knows or can see
2. Used by speakers or writers to avoid committing themselves to the truth of what they are saying.
She didn't commit that Ariel had been beaten or was in the hospital. Reading comprehension skills are a good thing.
The fact is that Lynne and No Relevance dont know and further dont CARE what actually happened to this girl, ALL they give a damn about is that they can delude themselves that they're sticking it to me. Pity they're miserable failures at that as well. In fact, the futher we get from that event, the stupider they make themselves look.

If either of them DID want to know the particulars, they COULD call the police officer who's name they were provided with. Hell, I even offered to give them the phone number. But as I said, they dont actually care.
Husker du

Muscotah, KS

#266434 Nov 27, 2012
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
If those are excuses for why NR has not adopted one child, I'd like to hear it from him, not from you Knutter. Stop defending the indefensible.
How many children have I adopted? Do dogs and cats count? If you're really "pro-life," they should. After all, they're my "children" too. I even have medical, I mean, veterinarian coverage on them as well.
You are laughable and sad, animals are not the same as human beings,they are not our equal. Animals cannot reason. God put animals to serve man.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#266435 Nov 27, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, the original quote says " I said what I know and am comfortable sharing so far. She was found because of a lead of someone that saw her picture and apparently a flier that was distributed, she had been beaten and had been held against her will. She was found Wednesday, and was returned to her home in Florida last night after time in an Atlanta hospital. That's all. Nothing else."
You see that big word that starts with an A and ends with Y? Do you see where she clearly says I said what I know and am comfortable sharing. You were aware in 2010 she was getting this information second hand.
APPARENTLY
1. As far as one knows or can see
2. Used by speakers or writers to avoid committing themselves to the truth of what they are saying.
She didn't commit that Ariel had been beaten or was in the hospital. Reading comprehension skills are a good thing.
lol, you fool. The lies we've brought up that Foo posted were about what she posted at one time, then she DENIED POSTING at another time.

Also other lies like claiming someone was 14, when she was 20. Claiming she was so close to the situation that she supposedly went down there to help look for her, when the liar didn't even know her age? Too many things she posted didn't add up.

Yes, reading comprehension skills ARE a good thing. Too bad you don't have any because you look stupid each time you try to defend a pathological liar. Doing so with nothing more than a desire to kiss up to her and your own ignorance of facts. Facts that are in the form of Foo's own posts.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#266436 Nov 27, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact is that Lynne and No Relevance dont know and further dont CARE what actually happened to this girl, ALL they give a damn about is that they can delude themselves that they're sticking it to me. Pity they're miserable failures at that as well. In fact, the futher we get from that event, the stupider they make themselves look.
If either of them DID want to know the particulars, they COULD call the police officer who's name they were provided with. Hell, I even offered to give them the phone number. But as I said, they dont actually care.
You didn't care about that girl either. You just came here and exploited her for your own selfish need to feel important. JUst like you did with the woman who had died because she refused an abortion.

You post lies when you tell stories and try to make yourself seem relevant in the stories, and it's your lies that are being brought back up, because you lied in the present about what you posted in the past.
grumpy

Garnerville, NY

#266437 Nov 27, 2012
Husker du wrote:
Religion intertwines with how one lives, 0ne can't dismiss what and how you believe when it comes to social issues.
But the "No Relativism" tenet tells Catholics to dismiss what what and how others believe. So you are violating your religion's tenet.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#266438 Nov 27, 2012
Notice how Foo did NOT correct Ayakaneo's claim that Ariel was with another girl who was 14, and Ayakaneo claiming that's what she understood Foo to be saying in trying to explain Foo's comment about the age of "14"? Foo herself said she misspoke, and didn't correct Ayakaneo's inaccuracy. Can't tell me Foo doesn't read all of Ayakaneo's posts where she's defending Foo. lol.

Of course Foo would overlook that post, knowing it's not true but not wanting to burst her little kiss up's bubble of defending her lies.

Location hidden

#266440 Nov 27, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
Notice how Foo did NOT correct Ayakaneo's claim that Ariel was with another girl who was 14, and Ayakaneo claiming that's what she understood Foo to be saying in trying to explain Foo's comment about the age of "14"? Foo herself said she misspoke, and didn't correct Ayakaneo's inaccuracy. Can't tell me Foo doesn't read all of Ayakaneo's posts where she's defending Foo. lol.
Of course Foo would overlook that post, knowing it's not true but not wanting to burst her little kiss up's bubble of defending her lies.
WAKE THE HELL UP Lynnekins! Its TWO YEARS OVER AND DONE. Normal people have moved on. No, I'm not going to go into every detail over and over as you would like to exploit her to suit YOUR agenda and do. If you REALLY want to do that, knock yourself out bitch, but you're going to go it alone.

Location hidden

#266441 Nov 27, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
1) I didn't attribute quote to Katie.
Actually, you did by quoting her post then making up a post of your own to respond to.

You and Lynne are fit for each other. You both like to roll in your own shit.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#266443 Nov 27, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
WAKE THE HELL UP Lynnekins! Its TWO YEARS OVER AND DONE. Normal people have moved on. No, I'm not going to go into every detail over and over as you would like to exploit her to suit YOUR agenda and do. If you REALLY want to do that, knock yourself out bitch, but you're going to go it alone.
I'mnot "Lynniekins" and I am awake, Toots. That's what bothers you.

The situation may be done and over with, but YOUR LIES about it live on even today. My posts have nothing to do with the situation, as you like to try to make it appear. My posts are about your lies posted, that just so happen to be about that particular situation.

I've made other posts about your lies having to do with various different topics, so my posts aren't about the topics, Fool, but about your lies posted during whatever topic YOU posted on.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#266444 Nov 27, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, you did by quoting her post then making up a post of your own to respond to.
You and Lynne are fit for each other. You both like to roll in your own shit.
Speaking of rolling in shit....you're not doing a very good job getting out of your own shit that you've been rolling in here.

You try to say something about others, and it all can be attributed to you and what you do here. You kepp posting a psychological projection.
Husker du

Muscotah, KS

#266445 Nov 27, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit you made the whole thing up. Christmas shopping season is here, why are you having free time to post on Topix? Don'tcha have a business to run? Or did you make up that too.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#266447 Nov 27, 2012
Husker du wrote:
Religion intertwines with how one lives, 0ne can't dismiss what and how you believe when it comes to social issues.
Medical workers are expected to put their personal biases aside when on the job. To do otherwise would be grounds for dismissal. Just because you are simple and one-dimensional doesn't mean it's a good thing.

Location hidden

#266448 Nov 27, 2012
Husker du wrote:
<quoted text>So you admit you made the whole thing up.
Uh no moron. Learn to read
Christmas shopping season is here, why are you having free time to post on Topix? Don'tcha have a business to run? Or did you make up that too.
ROFLMAO Why are YOU having free time Knutbar? Because you're on welfare and have nothing better to do?

Perhaps you missed the memo stupid - when I moved I closed my business in September last year. Fortunately, we're not in a position where I HAVE to work at the moment, tho I am doing work in appraising books. I have all the time I WANT to have Kuntbar, and you dont get a say about THAT either.

Tho I will be leaving soon for my classes that I'm taking. Almost done too!

Location hidden

#266449 Nov 27, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't care about that girl either. You just came here and exploited her for your own selfish need to feel important. JUst like you did with the woman who had died because she refused an abortion.
You post lies when you tell stories and try to make yourself seem relevant in the stories, and it's your lies that are being brought back up, because you lied in the present about what you posted in the past.
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't care about that girl either.
Actually I not only did, I still do - she and I have kept in touch and are closer now than we were then. Thankfully she's grown up a lot in the last two years, unilke you for example.

She's my best friend and ex's neice, so F ** K you and the horse you rode in on Lynne. Seriously, you can take a very long walk off a very short pier and drop dead for all I care about YOU and your completely meaningless bullshit however.

I'm VERY sorry I'd never known anyone with a missing child before, and if I did the wrong things in your estimation when posting about it at the time, but FORTUNATELY she was found in large part TO people posting about her and getting her picture out there.
NO Lynne, I didn't know about age limits on amber alerts, and YES I posted her wrong age accidently at the time. BIG DAMN DEAL. A womans CHILD was missing, and her family, who I'm very close to, was frantic, we were ALL using the resources that we had of the internet and more to try our best to help her.

As a mother and a grandmother (as SICKENING as that concept is), YOU should not only know better, you should be ashamed to try to demean ANYONE for doing their best to help find a mothers missing child. Did I misspeak about her age? YES. And YES I said I was going to mention the Amber Alert to her mom when I spoke to her, and AGAIN - I never had to have the knowledge that there was an age limit on that - I know that NOW, but didn't then.

Big damn deal Lynne, I made a few mistakes, but I was TRYING. We did a LOT that helped directely at the time yes, and I'm PROUD of that. I arranged for her mom and aunt to stay with J's brother in Atlanta while they were looking for her, I helped with bus fare and plane tickets - and you're G-ddammed right I'm PROUD of that. Its more than YOU would do apparently. In fact, the woman that died a few weeks ago, was my BIL's husband's sister, and Ariel knew HER too, which is why she was just here for the memorial service.

But hey, guess we shouldn't expect better from a common CU Next Tuesday like you.
Husker du

Muscotah, KS

#266450 Nov 27, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Medical workers are expected to put their personal biases aside when on the job. To do otherwise would be grounds for dismissal. Just because you are simple and one-dimensional doesn't mean it's a good thing.
Being religious ,living out your faith doesn't make you a simpleton or biased. You are a true bigot, go educate yourself.

Location hidden

#266451 Nov 27, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I'mnot "Lynniekins"
Yes actually you are, and EVERYONE here knows it Lynne. But keep denying it. Maybe one day someone will believe you.

LOL Tho its not likely in THIS lifetime that'll happen.

Location hidden

#266452 Nov 27, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of rolling in shit....you're not doing a very good job getting out of your own shit that you've been rolling in here.
You try to say something about others, and it all can be attributed to you and what you do here. You kepp posting a psychological projection.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA A! Oh the IRONY!!!

Location hidden

#266453 Nov 27, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I'mnot "Lynniekins" and I am awake, Toots. That's what bothers you.
The situation may be done and over with, but YOUR LIES about it live on even today.
]

One last time for the stupid bitch. I wasn't lying then, and I'm not lying now. That said, I am NOT going to go over every detail again and again so YOU can feel like you've achieved some goal.

If you want to delude yourself, more power to you honey, you've been deluding yourself here for years.
My posts have nothing to do with the situation, as you like to try to make it appear. My posts are about your lies posted, that just so happen to be about that particular situation.
ROFLMAO Only YOU Lynne can contradict yourself twice in two sentences. You stupid shit.
Kenose

Westbury, NY

#266454 Nov 27, 2012
Husker du wrote:
<quoted text> You are laughable and sad, animals are not the same as human beings,they are not our equal. Animals cannot reason. God put animals to serve man.
pppfffffffffffttt, can you back up the above post with objective evidence?

BTW, humans are animals. Pity you didn't know that.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#266455 Nov 27, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Welcome back CD! I see you've realised the resident ball-less wonder is back.
He CANT adopt. Nobody would allow children anywhere near his nasty ass.
Thanks Foo!!! I see that the same ole song and dance prevails with the prolifers, yet abortion is still legal, women can make choices, and there isn't a g-ddamned thing they can do about it.

Yes, I saw that NR is on parole and back in the "neighborhood." Did you see how Knutter jumped so quickly in his defense?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catasauqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min johnplustwomore 1,155,536
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr J RULES 71,188
Two shot in Hazleton 19 hr Xmas eve 50
Family still waiting for justice a year after m... Tue silly rabbit 1
Oven gas line was source of Allentown fire Tue silly rabbit 2
Allentown mom arrested for beating five-year-ol... Tue silly rabbit 1
What's the best way to help an elderly dog? (May '09) Tue Dr Martin Van Nos... 17

Catasauqua News Video

Catasauqua Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Catasauqua People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Catasauqua News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Catasauqua

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:29 pm PST