Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310234 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#266166 Nov 25, 2012
TomTom wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone has yet to hear how your proabort pagan pal Bitter, can suppor trhact of abortion but not abortion. How she can be prolife but care less if every pregnant woman has an abortion.
Every pregnant woman isn't having an abortion. She hasn't said she supports "the act of abortion", she supports the civil right that woman have bodily autonomy and if that includes the choice to abort should a woman make that decision. I don't see the big difference in whether she calls herself pro life in comparison to some of the other posters calling themselves pro life and having similar beliefs such as in supporting the death penalty or the right to die with dignity. Pro life isn't just about pregnancy imo. You either believe all life is precious until natural death or you are not pro life, you are anti the civil right to choose. If a person can support the right to bear arms but not own a gun, then a person can support the right to abort and never have one or never associate with a person who has, or aide someone in procuring an abortion. We all have our boundaries and we have that right.
Would you say to a pro-choice person that they can't be pro-choice if they prevented an abortion? Doubt it, but maybe.
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

#266167 Nov 25, 2012
Carbon-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the next part would be that the non slave holding states did not want them to be counted as people at all. The reason being that this had nothing to do with human worth, and everything to do with proportional government. The slave holders wanted to increase their influence on the Federal government. Basically, none of this has anything to do with what you are implying.
:Sigh:

Were blacks considered 3/5 persons? Yes or no?

Yes.

Yes they were.

Next..........
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

#266168 Nov 25, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>If she's a liar she isn't the only one and you know that and so does No Relativism and few other friends of yours on here. What a fool you make of yourself every time you refer to someone else being a liar, deluded, and having no credibility. Basically what you want is for everyone to believe Lil Lily who lies about the fact she has posted here before under the SN of Lynne D? You are just as deluded if you think that's going to happen.
Foo is a proven liar, and all you have to respond with is "other people lie, too."

Although you are desperately trying to soften the blow against the Fabricating Foo, all you've done is admitted defeat.

Next..........
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

#266169 Nov 25, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
WHO is bringing it up over and over again NOW Lynne? TWO YEARS LATER? I didn't lie at the time, and I'm not lying now.
YOU are the ones that are STILL exploiting someone's bad situation from years ago, not me.
I misspoke about something I wrote about OVER TWO YEARS AGO regarding her age. Big deal. Grow the fuckup and move on.
Foo: "I misspoke about something I wrote about OVER TWO YEARS AGO regarding her age."

You also misspoke about me being a "lying sack of shit" regarding your quote:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...

You "misspeak" a lot. Sounds like your definition of "misspoke" is the same as lying.
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

#266170 Nov 25, 2012
Googleicious wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that this NR person hasn't been here for more than a year, and came back on - likely at your behest - to harass someone about something that happened apparently years ago.
I see that its you and he ONLY that are exploiting something and someone that isn't even ON this board in your zeal to harass another poster that's "OWNED" you so many times its not funny anymore.
It really does seem that this two year old incident IS the ONLY thing you think you've got on her, so you're exploiting it and in the process showing how sad and hapless you really are. Grow up, get over it and move on.
I'm sure you've noticed your friend Foo fumbling all over the place. Did you see her call me a "lying sack of shit" related to her quote?==>

Could you comment on this real-time situation? TIA.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#266171 Nov 25, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
What is a "Human organism."
That's a new one.
Do you mean a human (synonym for human being)?
Please explain.....
I have explained all of this to you in detail, at least once, probably more times. If you have time to have the same discussion one more time, you have time to go back and refresh your memory. If you have something new to discuss, please introduce it.

“They will lose.”

Since: Apr 11

Falcon can hear the falconer

#266172 Nov 25, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
:Sigh:
Were blacks considered 3/5 persons? Yes or no?
Yes.
Yes they were.
Next..........
No, they weren't. The compromise was more about political power than anything to do with the intrinsic humanity of black peoples. You are arguing a simplistic misunderstanding.

Atrisco Village

#266173 Nov 25, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Elise In Burque: "I have the power to decide what to do about my pregnancies."
I see. Dismembering & executing a small, defenseless human being in utero is about "power" to you.
(Pick on someone your own size if it's power that gets you off)
No, your thinking that you have the right to tell me what to do regarding my pregnancies is about power to you. I already have my power over my decisions and you are powerless to do anything about that:-) You will never, ever know what a woman decides about her health matters, unless she grants you the privilege of such knowledge, honey. Get over it and try to live your own life, mitoterito.
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

#266174 Nov 25, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
NR quoted Foo: "Ariel Richards had been beaten and had been held against her will. She was found Wednesday, and was returned to her home in Florida last night after time in an Atlanta hospital."
________
Foo: BTW Moron boy, you D realise I didn't say that, right? You added your own words to what I DID say, and quoted it as if I said it. But then you're a lying sack of shit and that's all you're good for anyway.
________
Let's take a closer look:
"she had been beaten and had been held against her will. She was found Wednesday, and was returned to her home in Florida last night after time in an Atlanta hospital."
________
Would you like to apologize now for calling me a "lying sack of shit"?
Sometimes when people lie, they can't keep track of their lies.

^^^ For example ^^^
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

#266175 Nov 25, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>No, your thinking that you have the right to tell me what to do regarding my pregnancies is about power to you. I already have my power over my decisions and you are powerless to do anything about that:-) You will never, ever know what a woman decides about her health matters, unless she grants you the privilege of such knowledge, honey. Get over it and try to live your own life, mitoterito.
In your mind, you had "power" over your baby girl when you killed her in your makeshift death-chamber uterus.

Pssst.....she was too little to fight back.

Not power.

Evil cowardess.

Atrisco Village

#266176 Nov 25, 2012
HUSKER wrote:
<quoted text>They just can't admit they are wrong, LOL!
I always admit when I'm wrong. You need to prove me wrong. You haven't and neither has your equally inane brother-boyfriend.

May the Blessed Virgin shed tears of blood just for you, my sister in Christ;-)
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

#266177 Nov 25, 2012
Carbon-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they weren't. The compromise was more about political power than anything to do with the intrinsic humanity of black peoples. You are arguing a simplistic misunderstanding.
I made a very accurate and concise statement: Blacks were considered 3/5 persons.

It is you who wants to mimize this fact. Either you are racist, or you like to make excuses for unjust situations.

Atrisco Village

#266178 Nov 25, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>How is it morally wrong to prevent unexpected/unwanted pregnancies that may result in an abortion? Every one isn't Catholic and follows the rhythm method. So please explain how it is more moral to refuse pregnancy/abortion prevention than it is immoral to provide it?
Because some ancient relic in a pointy white hat and designer slippers says so, so there.

Atrisco Village

#266179 Nov 25, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
A human and a human being are synonyms.
You're making up a subjective & random vocabulary rule in order to excuse executing little humans.
You are still as wrong as you were last time you regurgitated your opinion here.

Atrisco Village

#266180 Nov 25, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
See-Peter-Prance: As long as the infidels are residing in the al qaeda members' bodies, it's their call.
________
There you go again. Dehumanizing humans. Belittling pregnancy, human life, womanhood, motherhood.
You're a mess.
There you go again, thinking you know what being a woman is. You can't even figure out what a man is, honey. Take care of your own s**t, boy.

Atrisco Village

#266181 Nov 25, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>That's all No Relevances life is, one long, pathetic tough shit moment.
Where does he get all the sour grapes he's sucking, anyway?

Atrisco Village

#266182 Nov 25, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
In your mind, you had "power" over your baby girl when you killed her in your makeshift death-chamber uterus.
Pssst.....she was too little to fight back.
Not power.
Evil cowardess.
Gosh, you seem tense. Why are you so unhappy and bitter? Maybe if you prayed for your very own pregnancy, your Lawd would grant you a miracle? Tsk, Tsk, poor tiny man...
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

#266183 Nov 25, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Depending on the context, no they're not "interchangable". "human" being used as a noun is NOT interchangable as "human" being used as an ajective ya dummy.
Foo: Depending on the context, no they're not "interchangable". "human" being used as a noun is NOT interchangable as "human" being used as an ajective ya dummy.
______

If you actually looked at the context, you'd see Bitner was using "human" as a noun. Ergo, it IS interchangeable w/ human being.

You tried to use a "context" argument, when the context was right in front of you poking you between your closely-set, beady eyes.

^^^ Bonefide Bonehead ^^^
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

#266184 Nov 25, 2012
Googleicious wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that this NR person hasn't been here for more than a year, and came back on - likely at your behest - to harass someone about something that happened apparently years ago.
I see that its you and he ONLY that are exploiting something and someone that isn't even ON this board in your zeal to harass another poster that's "OWNED" you so many times its not funny anymore.
It really does seem that this two year old incident IS the ONLY thing you think you've got on her, so you're exploiting it and in the process showing how sad and hapless you really are. Grow up, get over it and move on.
Bringing up a poster's lack of credibility has relevance & merit in ANY Topix Forum. Wouldn't you agree? Yes or no?
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

#266186 Nov 25, 2012
TomTom wrote:
<quoted text>
"I don't support abortion at all"
You support a woman chosing to have an abortion. Stop lying. You have lied about this for years and have been called on it over and over again. If you lost a pound for every time you have been caught in this lie, you would be under two hundred pounds by now.
(Bitner likes butter & bacon sandwiches)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catasauqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min THE DEVIL 1,278,096
News Purse Snatching Reported In Allentown 11 hr Responsible paren... 2
Review: Liquid Layers Hair Salon 19 hr 34singlemom 1
News themorningcall.com VIDEO Allentown girl fatally... (Sep '08) Tue Jasmine bitch 4
News Allentown's charter school dealings part of aud... Tue silly rabbit 1
silly rabbit is unemployed and uneducated (Apr '14) Aug 31 silly rabbit 32
Patricia Rorrer Aug 29 junecross21 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Catasauqua Mortgages