Elections are forthcoming, been to a bourough council meeting lately?

Posted in the Catasauqua Forum

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Mar 3, 2009
Catty Taxpayer

AOL

#1 Mar 3, 2009
Before you even think about voting for council or Mayor, you better get to the council meetings if you can. Aware that the owner of the Clim-a-Temp property that council wants to get either by "eminent domain or amicable purchase" from our "reserve fund", just died? Aware that the ordinance passed to further restrict parking, whether nothing or something is going on, for 2 hours on set days? Aware that council wants to meet to discuss more lights on Front St.? If you're not aware, you need to be both before you gripe and before you vote.
Use this forum to get things off your chest about what you want to see happen in Catasauqua, and what you are not willing to tolerate from council. Voice your opinion on where you'd like your money to be spent and how, because whether you realize it or not, tax increase is on the way...everywhere...and you must voice your opinion somewhere. Do it here, anonymously, safely.
Someone that wants to know will be reading it, and those that need to know will be made aware of it.
Limited to residents / taxpayers of Catasauqua please, due to upcoming events and elections.
Thank you for your time, I hope this succeeds.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catasauqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr Stu Rumsfeld 1,101,343
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr Brian_G 305,485
A Silly Rabbit is looking for a big "Carrot" 6 hr Silly Rabbit 1
Allentown police chief's son arrested after all... 7 hr kay 8
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 hr JOEL 69,087
162nd Great Allentown Fair opens 8 hr silly rabbit 26
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 9 hr Mr Johnson 3,933
•••

Catasauqua News Video

•••
•••

Catasauqua Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Catasauqua People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••