County Unveils Plans For 200th Birthday Celebration - Regional News - Lehigh Valley Story - WFMZ ...

Full story: WFMZ

Lehigh County is about to celebrate a big birthday. Next March, the county will blow out 200 candles, but not before a massive celebration.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Matt

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2011

My telling of this history would focus on Macungie and how it used to be a farming community and even 30 years ago was beautiful farmland, and now in the "modern" day the area has become a New Jersey waste land even though the residents who's opinion should matter is pushed to the side by money lining the pockets of corrupt elected officials.
Mike

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2011

well I guess we now know how our 16% tax increase is going to be spent.
Realist

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2011

Mike wrote:
well I guess we now know how our 16% tax increase is going to be spent.
"Massive celebration", would you consider this a total lack of priorities in view of 16% increase?
What an absolute insult to the taxpayers!
Cosmo

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2011

HEY! CUNNINGHAM! is this WHY we needed a 16% tax hike??

We have entered hard times and as tax payers in this county we don't need some 200th year hullabaloo at the fairgrounds.Is this party being held so you can add this to your list of accomplishments(?)Boy,you never stop reminding us just how STUPID you really are.
OOOOH BROTHER!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Catasauqua News Video

•••
•••

Catasauqua Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Catasauqua People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••