Nazareth, PA

#1 Jan 10, 2013
So, how does everyone like the decrease in their paychecks? Does everyone like paying for big government? I would just like to say thanks a whole he** of a lot to all you cruds who so blindly believed that ONLY the "rich" were going to be forced to pay for Obama's spending spree. Our food prices are skyrocketing, our gas prices are up, heating oil is up, utility bills are up, my mortgage even went up due to an increase in taxes from 1,205 to 1,248... and now our paychecks are going down! Many of us warned that Obama was lying about only ppl making over 250,000 seeing increases, and that he would make cuts. He has over 4 trillion in new spending planned and almost 80% of all working ppl have had a decrease in their pay checks. Big government cost big money and thanks to all the Obama supporters we are stuck with the bill. Idiots!
mercury man says

United States

#2 Jan 10, 2013
The pentagon spends over 50 billion a month thanks to gw bush fake wars on terror.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catasauqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Yeah 1,442,815
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Brian_G 312,197
News The 10 commandments of cancer prevention (May '09) 7 hr Call it as I see it 31
News Horrific footage shows cop kicking suspect in h... 18 hr silly rabbit 1
News Whatever happened to . . . Lorenzo the Tramp (Feb '08) Tue Bob in AZ 10
News Allentown City Woman Is Arrested After Police C... (Jul '07) Mon Bri23 12
WFMZ News Mon DerekD 1

Catasauqua Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Catasauqua Mortgages