Bad Hospital Experience
Leary and Angry

Bloomsburg, PA

#1 Mar 16, 2013
Share your thoughts. Am still trying to get this together in my mind. Thank God no one died. Many details. Someone's living will, the product of decades of familial discussions, was overridden within minutes behind my back. Thank God I found out in time. Complaining blacklists the patient and puts hospital liability mode.
nutty buddy

Hazleton, PA

#2 Mar 16, 2013
Leary and Angry wrote:
Share your thoughts. Am still trying to get this together in my mind. Thank God no one died. Many details. Someone's living will, the product of decades of familial discussions, was overridden within minutes behind my back. Thank God I found out in time. Complaining blacklists the patient and puts hospital liability mode.
wtf kind of nonsense are you rambling on about?

seems like you snuck into the medicine cabinet
Richard Kranium

Milford, PA

#3 Mar 16, 2013
Leary and Angry wrote:
Were you over medicated?
Did someone step on your oxygen tube for to long?
Agree

New Providence, NJ

#4 Mar 16, 2013
Maybe poster feels something untoward will happen to them and they do not know how to discuss it. This would not be uncommon for the hospitals around here. They do discriminate. They have a dark side and have no issue hiding their mistakes and blacklisting patients. Complain to a hospital about anything and they will treat you like you are a nut and let everyone know what a nut you are.
Leary and Angry

Bloomsburg, PA

#5 Mar 16, 2013
nutty buddy wrote:
<quoted text>wtf kind of nonsense are you rambling on about?
seems like you snuck into the medicine cabinet
No doc, you tried to pull a fast one.
Leary and Angry

Bloomsburg, PA

#6 Mar 16, 2013
Richard Kranium wrote:
<quoted text>Were you over medicated?
Did someone step on your oxygen tube for to long?
Given the chance to lay it all out, I would not back off of a chance to face off. Something is terribly wrong. Families need to know.
Leary and Angry

Bloomsburg, PA

#7 Mar 16, 2013
The term "treatment" is pawned off on desperate, weak patients and unsuspecting families as cures. Here the risk of death was so high that it was just about guaranteed. How does one go about circumventing a Living Will and its designated Power of Attorney? Declare the patient competent and use hospital staff as witnesses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catasauqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RealDave 1,383,327
News Homicides down across Lehigh Valley in 2016 2 hr silly rabbit 8
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Truth is might 311,203
News Pa. charter school law is nation's worst, state... 16 hr silly rabbit 1
News Hogar Crea, regional drug rehab group, ripping ... (Apr '08) Thu A3B77C8 170
News A different type of winery coming to Allentown Tue silly rabbit 9
News Get furnace checked or face a fine (Nov '14) May 23 silly rabbit 74
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Catasauqua Mortgages