Allentown School District to cut as m...

Allentown School District to cut as many as 150 positions

There are 88 comments on the WFMZ story from Mar 8, 2013, titled Allentown School District to cut as many as 150 positions. In it, WFMZ reports that:

Teachers in the Allentown School District are reeling from news of up to 150 possible layoffs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#95 Mar 24, 2013
silly rabbit wrote:
John, you had it right the first time massage¿ Grammar police always show there true colors in print. Maybe Cc is ms giggles and jiggles and you are the professor many of allentowns king court jesters¿
..DUDE..Quit your FREAKIN' Name calling!!..HOW OLD are you..12???
silly rabbit

Philadelphia, PA

#96 Mar 24, 2013
Richard Kranium wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! I wouldn't live nor own a piece of getto land. If I would actually want to own a piece of crap from "in town" all I'd need is a couple hundred bucks.
Tax those blighted crap hole houses to accomodate those who use the Allentown school district. Which, btw, is a major joke in its self.
So before you go off ASSUMING Silly Rabbit. Remember trix are for the working girls of 7th street.
Now come on mr krainium, you know where you and king palumpa allow the hoe stroe¿ Afternoon delight¿
silly rabbit

Philadelphia, PA

#97 Mar 24, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text>..DUDE..Quit your FREAKIN' Name calling!!..HOW OLD are you..12???
Dude, ya sound like sompin from the 70's and we all no the Hole of pa's schools are failing¿ Parkland now thats a different story, stun guns but they pass¿
King palumpa and all his court jesters keep stealing monies for personal gain but refuse to addres the true thuginomics and where the children have learned it, momy and daddy not¿

Can I get a little jiggle with that wiggle or should I say wrinkle with that stinkle¿
All in a days fun on the gags topix¿
John

Allentown, PA

#98 Mar 24, 2013
Mario Biaggi D-NY
Corrinne Brown D-Fl
Albert Bustamante D-tx
Tony Coello D-Ca
Wes Cooley R-OR
Bob dornan R-Ca
Walter Fauntry D-DC
Alcee hastings D-FL
Jesse Helms R-NC
Carrol Hubbard D-KY
Jay Kim R- CA
Gerald Klecha D-WI
Joe Kolter D-Pa
Norman Lent R-NV
Donald E "buz"Lukens R-Oh

The DC Felons
John

Allentown, PA

#99 Mar 24, 2013
Nick Mavroules D-ME
David Duremberger R-MN
Richard kelley R-FL
Harrison A Williams D-NJ
Edward Mezvinsky D-IA
James Moran D-VA
Austin Murphy D-PA
Mary rose Oakar D-Oh
Bob packwood D-OR
Carl Perkins D-KY
Mel Reynolds D-IL
Charlie Rose D-NC
Dan Rostenkowsky D-IL
Larry Smith D-FL
Pat Swindall R-GA
Jim Traficant D-OH
Walter Tucker D-CA
J.C. Watts R-OK
Tom Delay R-TX
BoB Ney R-OH
Duke Cunningham R-Ca
William jefferson D-LA
Bill Janklow R-SD
Vito Fossella R-NY
Larry Craig R Idaho
Mel reynolds R-IL
Wes Cooley R-OR

DC Felons
silly rabbit

Philadelphia, PA

#100 Mar 25, 2013
John wrote:
Nick Mavroules D-ME
David Duremberger R-MN
Richard kelley R-FL
Harrison A Williams D-NJ
Edward Mezvinsky D-IA
James Moran D-VA
Austin Murphy D-PA
Mary rose Oakar D-Oh
Bob packwood D-OR
Carl Perkins D-KY
Mel Reynolds D-IL
Charlie Rose D-NC
Dan Rostenkowsky D-IL
Larry Smith D-FL
Pat Swindall R-GA
Jim Traficant D-OH
Walter Tucker D-CA
J.C. Watts R-OK
Tom Delay R-TX
BoB Ney R-OH
Duke Cunningham R-Ca
William jefferson D-LA
Bill Janklow R-SD
Vito Fossella R-NY
Larry Craig R Idaho
Mel reynolds R-IL
Wes Cooley R-OR
DC Felons
Are these the vital statistics of the political parasites that are takeing advantage of the disadvantaged monirity majority of the nation¿ This is because of distrust for all people that are officials were they come from for the better life of the american dream¿ Most are ignorant to the way this countrys government is supposed to be run, yet they are the populus and terrorized because they see the same political parasitism in America today¿
John

Allentown, PA

#101 Mar 25, 2013
silly rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
Are these the vital statistics of the political parasites that are takeing advantage of the disadvantaged monirity majority of the nation¿ This is because of distrust for all people that are officials were they come from for the better life of the american dream¿ Most are ignorant to the way this countrys government is supposed to be run, yet they are the populus and terrorized because they see the same political parasitism in America today¿
They are still in the limelight for the most part . There's more . Pa legislature could probably make as long a list . Empty promises as they scurry along the political ladder .

Why I don't vote
silly rabbit

Philadelphia, PA

#102 Mar 25, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
They are still in the limelight for the most part . There's more . Pa legislature could probably make as long a list . Empty promises as they scurry along the political ladder .
Why I don't vote
Come to city counsil chambers for the distribution of corprate wellfare recipiants this week¿ Yet childrens education is at risk for the personal profit pension prgrams that won't save them from hell and damnation¿

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catasauqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,524,266
News Downtown Allentown Restaurant Week kicks off Su... 1 hr silly rabbit 2
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr John-K 314,025
News Nitschmann principal was naked, watching gay po... (Apr '07) 4 hr silly rabbit 3
Maltamon blackmails boys; teens spanked Sat silly rabbit 6
News Allentown's Five City Center plans includes top... Fri silly rabbit 1
News Allentown council hopefuls debate war on crime ... (Apr '07) Fri silly rabbit 10

Catasauqua Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Catasauqua Mortgages