Scientists say they have proved clima...

Scientists say they have proved climate change is real, now mus...

There are 8138 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Dec 9, 2008, titled Scientists say they have proved climate change is real, now mus.... In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

Scientists studying the changing nature of the Earth's climate say they have completed one crucial task - proving beyond a doubt that global warming is real.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

PHD

Cibolo, TX

#7722 Jan 23, 2013
Has anyone complained to the board about the two above spewing hate and useless scientific science fiction cut and paste useless babble?

“Denying those who deny nature”

Since: Jun 07

Norfolk va

#7723 Jan 23, 2013
Actually, I have rarely seen Amused Slew use cut and paste. Wallop10 on the other hand is now the hands down champ and he rarely includes a link to what he cuts and pastes. Although he uses only a few sources such as Wikipedia and the one NASA site while ignoring the wealth of other sites.
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#7724 Jan 23, 2013
So its cut and paste useless babble. They refuse to show their own published work.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#7725 Jan 23, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, talk about being in a bubble and not having a reality check.
How so? By all means, please elaborate. No one should be confined to a fantasy bubble - feel free to burst it.
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#7726 Jan 23, 2013
Just more useless babble form the commanders of cut and paste scientific science fiction. They refuse to show their own published work.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#7727 Jan 23, 2013
PHD wrote:
Just more useless babble form the commanders of cut and paste scientific science fiction. They refuse to show their own published work.
More science friction.

Since: Jan 13

Fairfax, VA

#7728 Jan 23, 2013
tina anne wrote:
Actually, I have rarely seen Amused Slew use cut and paste. Wallop10 on the other hand is now the hands down champ and he rarely includes a link to what he cuts and pastes. Although he uses only a few sources such as Wikipedia and the one NASA site while ignoring the wealth of other sites.
Liar! I have linked numerous times directly to science studies or to mainstream science articles such as ScienceDaily or Scientific American.

all your links are to nonreputable, anti-science right wing sites.

Since: Jan 13

Fairfax, VA

#7729 Jan 23, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
How so? By all means, please elaborate. No one should be confined to a fantasy bubble - feel free to burst it.
My apologies. It was meant for PHD. I'll slow down in the future.
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#7730 Jan 23, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
My apologies. It was meant for PHD. I'll slow down in the future.
If you go any slower you will come to a stop. Now that would be a good thing maybe the scientific science fiction useless babble cut and past you post will end. AHH just a dream just a dream.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#7731 Jan 23, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
bubble........
//////////
'phud fetid feces face fiend' set forth:
babble......
//////////
litesong wrote:
bobbittize......
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#7732 Jan 23, 2013
litesong wrote:
Wallop10 wrote:
bubble........
//////////
'phud fetid feces face fiend' set forth:
babble......
//////////
litesong wrote:
bobbittize......
And you think topix doesn’t know what you publish? Attacks on me won't delete or erase what you are and what you do. You should stop making an ASSumption of your---self before you know the facts. Do contact topix to satisfy your accusations of the reprint BS your posting of what I said. You are a dumbASSumption of your---self again.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#7733 Jan 23, 2013
itesong wrote:
Wallop10 wrote:
bubble........
//////////
'phud fetid feces face fiend' set forth:
babble......
//////////
litesong wrote:
bobbittize......
//////////
'phud fetid feces face fiend' fortifies:
Attacks on me.....
/////////
litesong wrote:
.......... bobbitize it
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#7735 Jan 23, 2013
litesong wrote:
Wallop10 wrote:
bubble........
//////////
'phud fetid feces face fiend' set forth:
babble......
//////////
litesong wrote:
bobbittize......
/////////
'phud fetid feces face fiend' flubs:
Attacks on me.......
//////////
litesong wrote:
bobbittize it.
conspiracyTHEORI STguy

Milton, FL

#7736 Jan 23, 2013
"Global warming" is a scam same with the lunar landing !! scientists have been lying for centuries telling us that we live on a round globe and we arent the center of the universe!! we are living in a controlled environment by martians observing us!! Hurry get some tinfoil and make a hat the government is feeding us lies through a chip in our brains!!!!!
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#7737 Jan 24, 2013
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
Wallop10 wrote:
bubble........
//////////
'phud fetid feces face fiend' set forth:
babble......
//////////
litesong wrote:
bobbittize......
/////////
'phud fetid feces face fiend' flubs:
Attacks on me.......
//////////
litesong wrote:
bobbittize it.
And you think topix doesn’t know what you publish? Attacks on me won't delete or erase what you are and what you do. You should stop making an ASSumption of your---self before you know the facts. Do contact topix to satisfy your accusations of the reprint BS your posting of what I said. You are a dumbASSumption of your---self again.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#7738 Jan 24, 2013
tina anne wrote:
<quoted text>

Of course the real irony is that the stringent enviromental laws will drive a company to build in a location that has few to any and the end result is the enviroment being harmed even more. That the rising costs of dealing with regulations often results in those workers becoming unemployeed while companies move operations to places with such a low cost of living that people are willing to work dirt cheap.
Meanwhile, back on the ranch...
The trend to outsource production to foreign countries (to make larger profits) has led to top tier American "earners" making unparalleled disparate profits compared to the wages of the working classes, which harms the economy, which reinforces the importation of the cheap goods whose production is now outsourced....
Unions and environmental protections are not the villains here, they are the excuses, rationalizations and justification.

“Denying those who deny nature”

Since: Jun 07

Norfolk va

#7741 Jan 25, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar! I have linked numerous times directly to science studies or to mainstream science articles such as ScienceDaily or Scientific American.
all your links are to nonreputable, anti-science right wing sites.
Really, lets look at how many of your posts have cut and paste vs Slew's. A larger percentage of your posts than the average in your posts and it is rarity in Slew's posts.

I also notice Slew tends to stay away from name calling far more than you as well. I may not agree with either of you but lets call a spade a spade and the fact the fact. You may have the link but you also still cut and paste and some of yours are obviously cut and paste with no link.

“Denying those who deny nature”

Since: Jun 07

Norfolk va

#7742 Jan 25, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Meanwhile, back on the ranch...
The trend to outsource production to foreign countries (to make larger profits) has led to top tier American "earners" making unparalleled disparate profits compared to the wages of the working classes, which harms the economy, which reinforces the importation of the cheap goods whose production is now outsourced....
Unions and environmental protections are not the villains here, they are the excuses, rationalizations and justification.
Yes, and why is that? Consider that every time they drive a job from this country it hurts the working class. Who is driving up the costs to the point that it becomes far more profitable to move production overseas than the unions and the enviromentalist.

When there is no more profit margin in the US and a large one in some far away location the decision to relocate operations becomes an obvious rational choice and the excuse that they are doing it to make a profit is just an excuse for those who created the situation in the first place.

Of course you missed another group that was hurt. Those who invested in those companies. The retirees, teachers, and other little people who own stock in those companies and would of received a dividend check along with a pay check.

What drives those jobs overseas is what is hurting the economy and in a ironic twist it also ends up hurting the unions and the enviroment. It hurts the unions because those jobs are now being filled by non union workers, in some places where unions are illegal. It hurts the enviroment because in places like China the enviroment is a distant second to power.

In both cases it is the result of people becoming greedy, the unions becoming greedy for more and more power and the enviromental movement for something that never existed.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#7743 Jan 25, 2013
phud fetid feces face fiend wrote:
...... you think.....
I think, but you DON'T think. You copy, but change writings so you have no effect, other than telling how poorly toxic topix AGW deniers are in science, mathematics & proper thinking.

Yes, you DON'T think, because "phud fetid feces face fiend" is a slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AND alleged & proud threatener.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#7744 Jan 25, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
bubble........
//////////
'phud fetid feces face fiend' set forth:
babble......
//////////
litesong wrote:
bobbittize......
/////////
'phud fetid feces face fiend' flubs:
Attacks on me.......
//////////
litesong wrote:
bobbittize it.
//////////
'phud fetid feces face fiend' flubs:
And you think topix.....
//////////
litesong wrote:
bobbittize it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catasauqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min sonicfilter 1,521,839
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 32 min ThomasA 313,962
News Teacher in Alleged Sex Assault Gets Court Date (May '13) 42 min Maltamon 12
News Man guilty in fatal home invasion for K2 and money 2 hr silly rabbit 3
7th century goat molesting barbarians Mon silly rabbit 12
News Oprah Winfrey says she weighs 200 pounds (Dec '08) Sun Bear 1,084
News Woman who had sex with boy, 16, is given work-r... (Jun '07) Apr 18 Judy 22

Catasauqua Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Catasauqua Mortgages