Catasauqua Police On Lookout For Gas ...

Catasauqua Police On Lookout For Gas Station Attackers

There are 16 comments on the The Morning Call story from Feb 5, 2009, titled Catasauqua Police On Lookout For Gas Station Attackers. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Catasauqua police are asking for the public's help in identifying a man and two women who attacked another woman while she was pumping gas at a Front Street station a week ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

Amused Crack-er

Bethlehem, PA

#1 Feb 5, 2009
I know the surveillance pictures were with yesterday's article, but if you are going to publish it two days in a row and claim surveillance photos were released, then put the photos AGAIN with the article! Not everyone saw yesterday's article, but may see this one today and then wonder why the pictures aren't here?
Snapshot

Allentown, PA

#2 Feb 5, 2009
That was exactly what i was wondering. where are the pics?
Scarletts Plantation

Palmerton, PA

#3 Feb 5, 2009
One was a hispanic guy with the bleached blonde short haired bimbo.

“Being polite is not a weakness”

Since: Feb 07

Emmaus

#4 Feb 5, 2009
An acquaintance of mine was about to be attacked while he was pumping his gas. He sprayed the 2 would be attackers w/ the gas hose. They ran away. I'd have to assume they weren't smoking.
Agree

Macungie, PA

#5 Feb 5, 2009
There is more to this story.......
Ya DoNt KnO NaDaa

Northampton, PA

#6 Feb 5, 2009
i duno why they runnin this in the paper all late.. they already turned themselves in.. n that lady brought the attack on herself she ran her big mouth like she was hot sh*t n got wat she deserved.. dont talk if u cant walk!!
catty chick

Allentown, PA

#7 Feb 5, 2009
Ya DoNt KnO NaDaa wrote:
i duno why they runnin this in the paper all late.. they already turned themselves in.. n that lady brought the attack on herself she ran her big mouth like she was hot sh*t n got wat she deserved.. dont talk if u cant walk!!
When did they turn themself's in?? because i live in catty & go the all the time.
Staberdearth

Allentown, PA

#8 Feb 5, 2009
Raeven wrote:
An acquaintance of mine was about to be attacked while he was pumping his gas. He sprayed the 2 would be attackers w/ the gas hose. They ran away. I'd have to assume they weren't smoking.
Too bad that they weren't...
Ya DoNt KnO NaDaa

Northampton, PA

#9 Feb 5, 2009
Staberdearth wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad that they weren't...
the same day that it aired on 69 news they seen it n called n went in. they werent hidin. they didnt even kno they were wanted for it till they seen it on the news
Rider Nation

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Feb 6, 2009
Can`t believe it happened at the Luke oil station.The Catty cops are usually parked across the street watching for people comming out of the Top Cat bar then following them and checking for dui. Thats about all they are good for,Catty cops couldnt catch a cold!
Catty Taxpayer

AOL

#11 Feb 6, 2009
Permit to carry...mug me...you die. I also carry a stun gun...come closer. I'm not playing anymore.If the cops are too busy to protect me, they can do the follow up interview.

fatboy2

“rockin pandas”

Since: Mar 07

Whitehall

#12 Feb 6, 2009
All that fear in the bad azz town of catty. You poor little coward
Catty Taxpayer wrote:
Permit to carry...mug me...you die. I also carry a stun gun...come closer. I'm not playing anymore.If the cops are too busy to protect me, they can do the follow up interview.
Scarletts Plantation

Palmerton, PA

#13 Feb 6, 2009
Rider Nation wrote:
Catty cops couldnt catch a cold!
Didn't one catch the finger a while back.
Catty Taxpayer

AOL

#14 Feb 21, 2009
fatboy2 wrote:
All that fear in the bad azz town of catty. You poor little coward
<quoted text>
Actually, I'm not afraid, just prepared. I'd carry no matter where I live. Evidently, you've never been to North Philadelphia or Germantown, a war zone that makes people's perception of Front Street look like a vacation in Oz.
I'm not in the least a coward, but I'm also not in the least a victim.
Don't feel sorry for me "fatboy". You don't even know me, you just see my typing. Only a fool judges what he knows nothing about.

fatboy2

“rockin pandas”

Since: Mar 07

Whitehall

#15 Feb 21, 2009
I used to live in philly and germantown. It isn't that scary.
Catty Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I'm not afraid, just prepared. I'd carry no matter where I live. Evidently, you've never been to North Philadelphia or Germantown, a war zone that makes people's perception of Front Street look like a vacation in Oz.
Don't feel sorry for me "fatboy". You don't even know me, you just see my typing. Only a fool judges what he knows nothing about.
American Born

Riegelsville, PA

#16 Feb 21, 2009
Catty Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm right there with you man!! Being prepared shows intelligence... not fear. It doesn't matter where you live or go nowadays. Crime is increasing... its only going to get worse with the economy... i would advise more people prepare to protect themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catasauqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr Copout 1,497,160
News A sample menu for Georgia prison inmates on Fri... (Jun '09) 8 hr Faith Michigan 41
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 hr Faith Michigan 313,382
News Tamaqua man charged in stabbing 9 hr White Sox 5
News Consumer Reports: Toyota ranked most reliable (Nov '08) 13 hr Raj Chanani 1,274
News Toomey a no-show at protesters' town hall in Al... 18 hr silly rabbit 1
News Call Board auditions: Muhlenberg Summer Theatre... Feb 20 silly rabbit 1

Catasauqua Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Catasauqua Mortgages