Ex Accused of Faking Email to Win Custody Fight

Jul 10, 2012 Full story: Patch.com

A A Catasauqua man is accused of setting up a fake email account in his ex-girlfriend's name and using it to send a fake threatening message to himself in an effort to win a child custody case, according to court records.

Full Story
Rebecca

Wichita Falls, TX

#1 Jul 10, 2012
"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." Romans 10:9,10 KJV
"For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God;" Romans3:23 KJV
"All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out." John 6:37 KJV

God sent His only begotten Son Jesus into the eworld, born of a virgin, Jesus lived a sinless life and willingly went to the cross of Calvary suffering more then any man, He shed His precious, sinless blood on the cross and dieds on the cross. Jesus was buried and in the grave three days and three nights and God raised HIm from the dead. JEsus was seen of people on the earth adn then went back to Heaven and takes His peoples prayers to God.
What a wonder, and what a blessing that I can pray to God, and Jesus takes my prayers to God God is such a Blessed Heavenly Father to me. God by His Holy Spirit showed me my great need to trust beleive in Jesus Christ and His blood to cover my sins and led me to seek repentence from God. God The Father drew my heart and The Holy Spirit quickened my soul and sealed me forever.
If anyone desires salvation that is a gift that God gives to the heart. Ask God to forgive you of your sins, trusting, believeing In Jesus Christ and His blood to cover your sins.
God will never turn away a soul that He has drawn to Him!
Rebecca

Wichita Falls, TX

#2 Jul 10, 2012
"The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower." Psalm 18:2 KJV

God is so Wonderful and He takes care of me all the time. He is Everything to me and My Best Friend. It is so wonderful to pray to Him, what a Wonderful, Blessed Heavenly Father to me.
Rebecca

Wichita Falls, TX

#3 Jul 10, 2012
"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me." John 14:6 KJV

That of most importansce in anyones life! Like that song " In times like these" " IN times like these, I have a Saviour, in times like these I have an Anchor, I am very sure, I am very sure. my Anchor holds and grips the Solid Rock. This Rock is Jesus yes He is The One,..The Only One.
Rebecca

Wichita Falls, TX

#4 Jul 10, 2012
"In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.
Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us,and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another." I John 4:9-11 KJV
"That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, nor whither it goeth: so is everyone that is born of the Spirit." John 3: 6-8KJV
God moves the wind and directs it and He moves His Spirit and directs His Spirit into hearts. As God showed me by His Spirit my need for salvation.
" For God so loved th world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoseover believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life." John 3:16
"For God snet not his son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." John 3:17 KJV
Souls are already condemned without Jesus Christ, and your need is to believe on Him and trust in Jesus Christ and His blood. Only His blood can cover sins. Ask God to forgive you. If you desire [want] God's forgiveness that is a gift from God.

I am just an undeserving sinner, but saved by God's grace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catasauqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min THE GERBIL 1,110,876
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 1 hr Just Saying 3,999
Allentown Housing Meeting 1 hr Julian Kern 1
Special downtown Allentown announcement coming 2 hr silly rabbit 4
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 2 hr Just Saying 51,491
Woman arrested for snorting coke with child in car 2 hr silly rabbit 12
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Pearl Jam 305,665
•••

Catasauqua News Video

•••
•••

Catasauqua Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Catasauqua People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE