Allentown Catasauqua Man Charged In W...

Allentown Catasauqua Man Charged In Wednesday'S Bank Heist

There are 9 comments on the The Morning Call story from Mar 14, 2009, titled Allentown Catasauqua Man Charged In Wednesday'S Bank Heist. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

A Catasauqua man was charged Friday with robbing the Lafayette Ambassador Bank in Allentown earlier this week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

Charles Bronson

Rochester, NY

#1 Mar 14, 2009
A desperate white man who most likely was in a jam to pay his drug debt to the spanish mob.
cat kid

Bethlehem, PA

#2 Mar 14, 2009
i thought our littl town was hidden from big city crime, but it has flowed into the suburbs. it used to be a nice town and has recently gone to sh--. you allow trash in and that is what you get.nyc/allentown
Todd Andrews Walnutport

Slatington, PA

#3 Mar 14, 2009
i heard he did this to help his elderly neighbor get a walker because her insurance co. told her she don't need one after her hip replacement operation went bad .it simply wasn't in the budget.
Think about it

Newport News, VA

#4 Mar 14, 2009
Interesting how the previous comments try to defend the actions of a wb gone bad.... w/ 2 of them tying his actions to nyc & latino...

he's just a low budget Bernie Madoff in training....
Dave McCallum

Allentown, PA

#5 Mar 14, 2009
I have to get up and go to work everyday to pay my bills. I don't go rob and steal. Don't waste taxpayer money on this scum. Cut his hands off and let him go free.
Scarletts Plantation

Palmerton, PA

#7 Mar 14, 2009
Think about it wrote:
Interesting how the previous comments try to defend the actions of a wb gone bad.... w/ 2 of them tying his actions to nyc & latino...
he's just a low budget Bernie Madoff in training....
Only difference is Bernie didn't get picked off so quick.
anonymous

Hellertown, PA

#9 Mar 14, 2009
I don't care if he was white, black or purple...the fact is he committed a crime and it ends here. His family must be proud.
hmmm

United States

#12 Mar 16, 2009
I agree!! There is a daycare directly next to that bank! This is the second time this has happened in the past few months.. When will law enforcement step in and try to prevent this nonsense from happening?
anonymous wrote:
I don't care if he was white, black or purple...the fact is he committed a crime and it ends here. His family must be proud.

“pog mo thoin”

Since: Oct 07

Timetogetoutof, PA

#13 Mar 16, 2009
"Markel was captured without incident at 3 p.m. in the 100 block of N. Fifth Street in Allentown."

Robs a bank and then hangs out around the corner from the A-town Police Headquarters?? Smart!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catasauqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr cpeter1313 341,045
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr MPMMB 1,761,906
Kranium posts selfie 5 hr weapon X 10
Another school shooting 5 hr weapon X 2
Kranium directing Deadpool 3 5 hr Scoops 12
Kranium is a vegan 10 hr Veggie 3
Kranium has been hit in his Kranium too much 16 hr Pollking 1

Catasauqua Jobs

Personal Finance

Catasauqua Mortgages