Review: 3 Diamond Property Management

Review: 3 Diamond Property Management

Posted in the Catasauqua Forum

a lending tip for others

Baltimore, MD

#1 Feb 5, 2013
Do not EVER waste your money renting from these morons. They are property management slum lords. They do not care for the problems with your apartment, they just want their rent. Have a city code inspector check out the apartment first before even putting money on it :)

“Julian's”

Since: Apr 09

Allentown,Pa

#2 Feb 6, 2013
Where do they own property at? Anyone info on them for the Allentown area?
a lending tip for others

Paterson, NJ

#4 Feb 7, 2013
Julian Kern wrote:
Where do they own property at? Anyone info on them for the Allentown area?
... Yep!

“Julian's”

Allentown,Pa

#5 Feb 8, 2013
a lending tip for others wrote:
<quoted text>... Yep!
Do you know of any property addresses they own so I can check into them. I am the President of the Tenant Association of Allentown so that's why I am asking.

Thanks

“Julian's”

Allentown,Pa

#6 Feb 10, 2013
a lending tip for others wrote:
<quoted text>... Yep!
Refer to last question asked.
tbec

Chalfont, PA

#8 Jul 23, 2013
Yeah I live in 2510 south fifth Street in Allentown this building is falling apart please come check it out we are having a lot problems here and everyone here want too move I have a bunch of pictures of all the bad shit they did !!!! They suck

“Julian's”

Allentown,Pa

#9 Jul 24, 2013
Yes we will be there at 7PM. We have an ongoing investigation with them at the moment.
theresa letostak

Arlington, VA

#10 Aug 22, 2013
739 turner street in allentown. I just moved out. Up and didnt even care about my lease. They never came and fixed anything. Broken water heater, roaches and mice in the apartment. With my two 4 year old children. If you need any more information you can contact me. T_letostak@yahoo.com
sonia

Allentown, PA

#11 Oct 16, 2013
i also rented from them i recieved a letter letting me know that i have to pay my rent else where somewhere in west turner street i also have a ant infestation in my basement called them they never came out to address the problem so i had to remove everything and throw everything out also when i moved here 2 years ago from 800.oo rent i was raised 100.00 extra because of a new owner well that will all need to get in contact reach me at faithislove28@yahoo.com
screw 3 diamond

Orange, NJ

#12 Nov 26, 2014
Three diamond is a slum company. Ive worked for them and its cheap cheap on everything. And water damage and mold in almost every property
screw 3 diamond

Orange, NJ

#13 Nov 26, 2014
Julian Kern wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know of any property addresses they own so I can check into them. I am the President of the Tenant Association of Allentown so that's why I am asking.
Thanks
505.5 turner st.
624 chew st
836 n.4th
444 fulton st
337 n.14th
514 washington st or 514.5
915 tilghman
silly rabbit

Whitehall, PA

#14 Dec 1, 2014
Julian Kern wrote:
<quoted text>
Refer to last question asked.
Korn, ramos, complete and three dimond is one in the same¿ Dig deep as there is a allentown school that has the name and has also colluded with banking institutions for there blightable tenamants¿

Allentown pa 2014
Palumpa for prez
Pass palumpas infamous envelope in the grant grab get to give and do whats done as long as paperwork is in order¿
Team elder abuse apprentence RePete the new state representational tool sold the two props on counsil out to whitey and the Brown Hole Law cration¿!($
Travis Simons

Los Angeles, CA

#15 Apr 14, 2015
It seems like getting a property manager would be a good idea. It would take some of the stress off your back. Also the more properties you have the more of a reason to get one. That way things will be able to stay a lot more organized. http://www.reedyandcompany.net/property-manag...
Benjino

Macungie, PA

#16 Feb 5, 2016
screw 3 diamond wrote:
<quoted text>
505.5 turner st.
624 chew st
836 n.4th
444 fulton st
337 n.14th
514 washington st or 514.5
915 tilghman
I am a landlord and do not own properties in this area of Allentown and would not invest there. I redo all my apartments to be a place I would live in - new kitchen, baths, sometimes granite counters, ceramic tile and nice floors but not below 8th street . I do accept Section 8. Those addresses you mentioned are in the heart of the ghetto and the majority of tenants do NOT respect the apartments. It does not make sense to fix up a place in the dumpy area of town with alcoholics, hookers and drug addicts commanding the streets to rob copper, steal and trash anything nice. Unfortunately, to get a better place to live youll need to look inside yourself and take RESPONSIBILITY, get a job and take back the streets. There is a Ghetto in every town so Different Stage -Same Players.
silly rabbit

Whitehall, PA

#17 Feb 18, 2016
Julian Kern wrote:
Yes we will be there at 7PM. We have an ongoing investigation with them at the moment.
Korn and all children of the korn, there is a secret to this secret¿!)$ Some of these entities opperate under the carnival umbrella and are protected by the administration as a Brown Hole advertismental tool¿!)$ Said entity is paying anonymous campaign contributions as well as administrational fees to said officers ACTing under cover under colur of local carnival law all covering the Z twiZt of the back midway of years past presently epicentralized¿!)$ There mommas used to perform at the girly show of cigar surpriZe sidwayZ twiZtZ and freekZ and geekZ, laraza¿!)$

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catasauqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Realtime 1,760,287
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 13 min American Independent 340,614
Kranium directing Deadpool 3 47 min Richard Kranium 6
Kranium posts selfie 48 min Richard Kranium 6
News Mayor blasts $13-a-month bill hike as 'unconsci... 2 hr weapon X 3
Will Juggolotus being guarding Mayfair 9 hr Pollking 3
SWEEP Program (Aug '12) Sun GrassLover 26

Catasauqua Jobs

Personal Finance

Catasauqua Mortgages