Allentown assault victim dies, Police...

Allentown assault victim dies, Police search for suspect

There are 6 comments on the WFMZ story from Feb 3, 2013, titled Allentown assault victim dies, Police search for suspect. In it, WFMZ reports that:

Allentown Police Chief Joe Hanna says 53-year-old Roman Bentley died Saturday evening from injuries sustained in an assault outside Freddie's Bar on Hamilton Street just after 11:45pm Friday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ.

silly rabbit

United States

#1 Feb 3, 2013
Allentowns king is helpping in the matter, this is two the first weekend of the second month of the year¿ I want to guess this is five or six in the new transformational year to come¿
City Resident

Fogelsville, PA

#2 Feb 3, 2013
You are a d*ck.
Clemont

United States

#3 Feb 4, 2013
Also a drunkard
silly rabbit

Reading, PA

#4 Feb 4, 2013
This is the transformational year, more industrail wasteland is being built by king palumpa and his court jesters¿ Just another bunch of dick¿ and drunkards in fine linen but underneath they are all a bunch of pink panty wearing married men¿

QUOTE THE RABBIT AND NO THE TRUTH¿
Michael Molovinsky

Conshohocken, PA

#5 Feb 4, 2013
silly rabbit wrote:
This is the transformational year, more industrail wasteland is being built by king palumpa and his court jesters¿ Just another bunch of dick¿ and drunkards in fine linen but underneath they are all a bunch of pink panty wearing married men¿
QUOTE THE RABBIT AND NO THE TRUTH¿
You should know how to use the word "know" before you want us to "no" the truth.
silly rabbit

United States

#6 Feb 5, 2013
Michael Molovinsky wrote:
<quoted text>
You should know how to use the word "know" before you want us to "no" the truth.
I say no to spending money that the local political parasites know is just theft of public funds for prvate pockets¿
MM, thanx for grading my posts,but them like the local political parasites are a sad joke on the public in todays world¿

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catasauqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 min Susanm 312,806
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 20 min Susanm 1,459,273
News Should cats be allowed oudoors? (Mar '09) 1 hr mojocat 945
News Pawlowski pays to clean up corner office (Mar '06) 4 hr schizoaffective 3
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Brian_G 7,945
stirr allentown's political pot of blue juice (Oct '14) 4 hr silly rabbit 56
News The Democratic Party Has Failed - We Need a Rad... 5 hr silly rabbit 17

Catasauqua Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Catasauqua Mortgages