kristina

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

I have never used TOPIX as a tool, but since I don't know Tucson well enough- this is kind of like the only place I can think of for help or resources. I know its the holidays, and I am sure that most people are really struggling out there. I write this ad for help with great sadness and embarrassment. I am a single mother to two daughters that fled a domestic abuse situation. I have NO family or support system here and really can just use ALOT of prayer, ALOT of resources and some generousity. My most immediate need is for food for my children- my car broke down and I am not even able to get to a food bank to get help. Second, we are in need of a battery for my vehicle- I tried to find a used one but have had no luck, At this point I feel like my children and I are trapped, I feel like although there was domestic violence that at least my children could eat and be able to go to school. I am so mortified that this has happened to us, I have always been a charitable person, until now. Recently, my youngest daughter and I asked a man for a dollar to get something to eat- and he cussed at us. I will do ANYTHING legal to earn money, I am just saddened that so many people are not willing to help those that are seriously in need. If anyone can give me resources on where I can get some help, or bread- milk, anything to help my family IT WOULD BE greatly appreciated
DTA

Willcox, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Try contacting a Church for help.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Catalina Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Catalina People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••