Jim Miller Age 51
This Chick

Springfield, OR

#1 Jan 18, 2014
Know him? Yea, he's a chimo! He molested me when I was 3-4 years old! I'm 30 now and looking for him. Last I heard he had a baby! God bless that poor baby, I really hope he had no access to it!
Big Hairy Jim

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Jan 21, 2014
This Chick wrote:
Know him? Yea, he's a chimo! He molested me when I was 3-4 years old! I'm 30 now and looking for him. Last I heard he had a baby! God bless that poor baby, I really hope he had no access to it!
This is Jim Miller and the accusations u are accusing me off are totally false. I will see u in Pima County Justice Court for libel and slander.
Name-goes-here

Springfield, OR

#3 Jan 25, 2014
Dude, you probably share the name unfortunately for you. There goes another American going to court over something so petty because they ain't got shit else to do. How about you leave this girl alone, sounds like she's been through enough, don't need another J. Miller to ruin her life more. Shut up and get a damn hobby!! God damn lousy Americans!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catalina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Post you feature points referral code (Feb '14) 46 min Halofired8 6,705
Thought Police Want to Ban Saying All Lives Matter 3 hr Culture Auditor 7
Feature Points Referral Code 72E8BB Thu Broda 14
south tucson casual encounters Thu ynotsellav 1
Feature Points Hack Thu Batu 10
News Obama Illegal Alien Criminal Release Exposed by... Jul 29 see the light 2
News UFO Lights Up Tucson Sky Like Christmas Tree Jul 28 raul 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Catalina Mortgages