Arizona Senate Passes Bill Allowing Discrimination On Basis Of Religious Freedom

Arizona State Senator Steve Farley talks about how important the arts are to public education. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
NE J8d

Mclean, VA

#22 Feb 21, 2014
NE Jade wrote:
It's very gay, of course you like it!
seriously how old were you (honestly) when you knew you were gay?

swapping Realtor signs crack me up were you all stoned ?
NE JAID

Mclean, VA

#23 Feb 21, 2014
all better ey?
NE JAID

Mclean, VA

#24 Feb 21, 2014
now that is a gay name ....lol

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#25 Feb 21, 2014
equalityboy81 wrote:
There were also laws back then that made it illegal in some places to serve gays or those perceived as gay. You can sugarcoat it any way you want: discrimination is discrimination.
Reality will hit when the religious extremists are refused services. Wonder how a church group would feel about a company not printing their church logo on T-shirts because that company was owned by someone of another religion? God forbid a Lutheran business owner offering business to a Methodist!! How dare a person wearing a cross pendant be served in a Jewish owned store!
Let's do the time warp again!!
NE JAID

San Jose, CA

#26 Feb 21, 2014
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Reality will hit when the religious extremists are refused services. Wonder how a church group would feel about a company not printing their church logo on T-shirts because that company was owned by someone of another religion? God forbid a Lutheran business owner offering business to a Methodist!! How dare a person wearing a cross pendant be served in a Jewish owned store!
Let's do the time warp again!!
makes more cents to just mix up the Realtor signs... that'll keep'm going for a week ah yuk yuk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catalina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Post you feature points referral code (Feb '14) 56 min josh 3,816
Feature Points Referral Code for 100,000 points... 4 hr Larry 5
Featurepoints Referral Codes Oct 22 Hackerboy 20
feature point referral points post yours and share Oct 21 Anonymous 8
FeaturePoints Referral Code for 100,000 points=... Oct 21 Matt 1
Post feature points referral code Oct 21 nervrevo 3
Feature Points Referral (72E8BB) Oct 21 HeyThere 8
Catalina Dating
Find my Match

Catalina Jobs