Isabel Celis
:/

Jackson, TN

#1 Jul 26, 2013
I am not psychic. I am only a dowser. The evening I heard about Isabel Celis' abduction I pulled out my map of the US and map dowsed where her body could be. Im not saying that I know for a fact her body can be found in this location but I really wish someone would have it searched. I also dowsed her killer to be a darker or tanned skin man with a ball cap on during the time he dumped her body out. The area Id like for someone to at least search for her body is at IRONWOOD FOREST and I believe off of Sells Rd W. Tucson Ajo Hwy.
itchybutthole

Glendale, AZ

#2 Dec 14, 2013
[QUOTE who=":/"]I am not psychic. I am only a dowser. The evening I heard about Isabel Celis' abduction I pulled out my map of the US and map dowsed where her body could be. Im not saying that I know for a fact her body can be found in this location but I really wish someone would have it searched. I also dowsed her killer to be a darker or tanned skin man with a ball cap on during the time he dumped her body out. The area Id like for someone to at least search for her body is at IRONWOOD FOREST and I believe off of Sells Rd W. Tucson Ajo Hwy.[/QUOTE] the only person responsible for isabels abduction is her father.

“Shibari Master”

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#3 Dec 15, 2013
[QUOTE who=":/"]I am not psychic. I am only a dowser. The evening I heard about Isabel Celis' abduction I pulled out my map of the US and map dowsed where her body could be. Im not saying that I know for a fact her body can be found in this location but I really wish someone would have it searched. I also dowsed her killer to be a darker or tanned skin man with a ball cap on during the time he dumped her body out. The area Id like for someone to at least search for her body is at IRONWOOD FOREST and I believe off of Sells Rd W. Tucson Ajo Hwy.[/QUOTE]

Give me a more specific location, and I'll go look. But I have to agree with the other poster, probably her father. but then, everyone blamed the father for Elizabeth Smart.

Since: May 16

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Apr 1, 2017
They found her body. RIP
Anonymoose

Coronado Ntl Forest, AZ

#5 Apr 6, 2017
[QUOTE who=":/"]I am not psychic. I am only a dowser. The evening I heard about Isabel Celis' abduction I pulled out my map of the US and map dowsed where her body could be. Im not saying that I know for a fact her body can be found in this location but I really wish someone would have it searched. I also dowsed her killer to be a darker or tanned skin man with a ball cap on during the time he dumped her body out. The area Id like for someone to at least search for her body is at IRONWOOD FOREST and I believe off of Sells Rd W. Tucson Ajo Hwy.[/QUOTE]

This is definitely a part of "rural Pima County"... Not a great area for anybody to be anyway. I sincerely hope that When they release more info about the case, that your dowse was correct. I wish that more people trusted the energy forces within and around us all. Blessings to you.

Since: May 16

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Sep 24, 2017
Anonymoose wrote:
<quoted text>

This is definitely a part of "rural Pima County"... Not a great area for anybody to be anyway. I sincerely hope that When they release more info about the case, that your dowse was correct. I wish that more people trusted the energy forces within and around us all. Blessings to you.
I have seen absolutely no updates since May 25. Anyone have any news on this?
wonderin

Phoenix, AZ

#7 Tuesday Feb 13
Anonymoose wrote:
[QUOTE who=":/"]I am not psychic. I am only a dowser. The evening I heard about Isabel Celis' abduction I pulled out my map of the US and map dowsed where her body could be. Im not saying that I know for a fact her body can be found in this location but I really wish someone would have it searched. I also dowsed her killer to be a darker or tanned skin man with a ball cap on during the time he dumped her body out. The area Id like for someone to at least search for her body is at IRONWOOD FOREST and I believe off of Sells Rd W. Tucson Ajo Hwy. "

Does anyone know if Isabel Celis was found anywhere close to where dowser dowsed her remains to be??
wonderin

Phoenix, AZ

#8 Tuesday Feb 13
Also, does anyone know who found her? Im just wondering if it was a
wonderin

Phoenix, AZ

#9 Tuesday Feb 13
wonderin wrote:
Also, does anyone know who found her? Im just wondering if it was a
If it was a tip called in or if it was a hiker or ?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catalina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Feature Points 150,000 Point-Giving Code (Dec '14) 1 hr philipporter 2
News Police: Tucson man arrested after shoving fligh... Tue Zero Sum 5
Best area to move to in Tuscon. (Apr '17) Tue Zero Sum 12
so hispanic woman like white men? (Jul '11) Feb 18 Just-US Justice 202
News Mother, son rescued from trail hike in Tucson (Aug '14) Aug '14 bob frapples 1
News Brush fire in community of Oracle now contained (Jun '14) Jun '14 Evaline Auerbach 1
News Living in a food desert (Jun '14) Jun '14 DrHillary J Saw 1

Catalina Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Catalina Mortgages