Jehovah's Witnesses return to Tucson

Jehovah's Witnesses return to Tucson

There are 6 comments on the KOLD-TV Tucson story from Jun 6, 2014, titled Jehovah's Witnesses return to Tucson. In it, KOLD-TV Tucson reports that:

"There's a lot of us here who we may have not met before but we treat each other like family," said Joshua Gutierrez, a visitor from El Paso.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOLD-TV Tucson.

AntiChristExpose r

Clearlake, CA

#1 Jun 7, 2014
A quote from a Jehovah's Witness:

"There's a lot of us here who we may have not met before but we treat each other like family," said Joshua Gutierrez, a visitor from El Paso."

A response from a Human being:

True Family does not hatefully turn on other family members over theological disputes and then attack the moral character of the family member who disagrees with the leaders they blindly follow.

If you can't LOVE your brother whom you can see, how can you LOVE GOD whom you can not see?

Don't listen to hypocrites and liars! They will lead you into the pit they are marching towards.

GOD is LOVE. We are all one with GOD, even the unloving.
True Christian witness

Slick, OK

#2 Jun 9, 2014
Being unable to be led by the shepherd, because you want other grass,
Is typical of a goat, not a sheep.

Goats are people who can't be directed by Jesus to follow his lead of Jehovah God's earthly sheep. They are not able to stay in the flock, they will mislead other sheep, so they have to be removed.

A headstrong sheep is not a goat, he is just anxious about his share of the grass. This sheep gets disciplined, and learns from it.
The Way

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Jun 9, 2014
Every knee show bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. I had a near death experience on March 14 2009 in Bakersfield Ca. My heart had 3 coronary arteries blocked. My heart stopped/cardiac arrest for estimated time of 4min 30 sec. In that time I was in heaven with Jesus Christ surrounded by passed family/friends and millions of other "friends", who were angels that i had known for eternity. I was told it wasnt my time yet and had to sadly come back to my flesh body. Before my experience i was a plain man who believed in a god but was not at all spiritual or religious. Whether u want to believe my testimony or not really does not matter. When it is ur time to exit this flesh body u will get to see for yourself what i saw and experienced. Better to know Jesus now while in the flesh body. There were many i saw during my heaven experience that never new Jesus but had a pure heart and they entered into that great kingdom/home, and there were many who knew he was the truth while in their flesh bodies but rejected him anyway, those I saw not enter but almost like "bounce" of the front entrance into heaven and over a immeasureable vast black gulf to a holding place of pain suffering misery screaming.
True Christian witness

Slick, OK

#4 Jun 9, 2014
Near death experiences are hallucinations the mind produces, what seemed real was not. You are free to believe what you may, I know the Bible, and no one goes to heaven when they die, you go into your grave, wherever you are placed to rest in peace.
Ecclesiastes 9:5

The only people who are worthy of the first resurrection from the dead are those who lived their lives as Jesus did, dying for Almighty God Jehovah's will on earth. Matthew 7:21

They are numbered as 144,000 that make up the heavenly administration of God's Kingdom government, they will rule as Kings with Jesus, and judge mankind in God's new world of righteousness.
Revelation 21:1-5

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#5 Jun 9, 2014
True Christian witness wrote:
Near death experiences are hallucinations the mind produces, what seemed real was not. You are free to believe what you may, I know the Bible, and no one goes to heaven when they die, you go into your grave, wherever you are placed to rest in peace.
Ecclesiastes 9:5
The only people who are worthy of the first resurrection from the dead are those who lived their lives as Jesus did, dying for Almighty God Jehovah's will on earth. Matthew 7:21
They are numbered as 144,000 that make up the heavenly administration of God's Kingdom government, they will rule as Kings with Jesus, and judge mankind in God's new world of righteousness.
Revelation 21:1-5
You cannot tell this person what or what did not happen to them. NEVER deny what the Lord can do for someone.
True Christian witness

Slick, OK

#6 Jun 9, 2014
Ex Jehovah's witnesses who are apostates do not exist to faithful witnesses, everyone else needs to know, I only speak the truth, as Jesus taught.

To the person who believes he is going to heaven, because your minister told you would, ask him or her, what is my purpose for going to heaven?
then ask him or her to show you that truth in the Bible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catalina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
weed molly Addyis xannies bars, Morph... Sun devis 1
Qriket | Code 4QFGDY | Free PayPal Money | Cash... (Jan '16) Jan 21 Zachsmommy10 247
Filthy, Ignorant Mestizo! Jan 16 Inquisitor 1
The Blog Left Wing Google Trolls Continue to Sa... Jan 13 JCh 1
News In the fight of her life, juicing became the cu... Jan 12 brenro 1
FeaturePoints Referral Codes! (Apr '14) Jan 9 Chris1117 82
News Mother, son rescued from trail hike in Tucson (Aug '14) Aug '14 bob frapples 1

Catalina Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Catalina Mortgages