Feds plan 57 towers in AZ to watch for migrants

Jun 23, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Arizona Daily Star

You can download the draft environmental assessment for the next phase of the Department of Homeland Security's SBInet - ' the Tucson West project - ' and read about how to comment on it at: cbp.gov/xp/cgov/ ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
David

Sierra Vista, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2008

Judged:

Good!!!
Obbop

Forney, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2008

Judged:

Please, place .50 cal. machine guns within them with shoot-to-eliminate authority.

We ARE being invaded by barbarians.

Why don't those cowards stay in Mexico and fight their racist government and their Euro-Spaniard elite class that has spit upon Mexico's masses for oh so long?

Cowards. Wimps. No guts unless they form a gang inside the USA where their hatred of the USA and the Anglo gives them the "guts" to fight from ambush or those unable to fight back.

If you Chicanos are so macho why don't you fight for your freedom against you masters in Mexico?
Sick and Tired

Maricopa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2008

Judged:

Mexico is more of an Enemy of the United States than Islamic Terrorist Countries. And thats not saying Islamic Terror is not a huge issue..it is.
However Mexico is ruining the United States by exporting its gangs and poverty to the U.S.
It already has lowered our standard of living in almost all of cities as well as supplied all the drugs to poison our youth. We need to declare Mexico an enemy state against the U.S.

Since: Jun 08

Yakima WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2008

Judged:

I agree with you 100% S&T! They have got to go, now. Poor Sheriff Joe is the only one doing what needs to be done and they try their best to keep his hands tied.
casa grande resident

Casa Grande, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2008

Judged:

Unfortunately towers won't be enough. We need to seal the border to stop illegals from coming here and committing more crimes. In this part of the country I see too many crimes created by illegal immigration. Mexican citizens need to work on improving their own standard of living by electing officials who care. Stop coming here bringing down our standard of living.
ben

Reisterstown, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2011

Judged:

correct me if i am wrong but wasnt the berlin wall a sucess when it was standing? maybe we could stock the rio grande with millions of alligators or better yet we can lower taxes by laying off half the border patrol and rounding up the white hate groups such as the aryan brotherhood and the ku klus klan and have them partol the border, they said they would do it for free and i guarantee there tactics would be much better than the border patrol who gives them nothing but a gallon of water and a free meal and a ride back home

“Listen to Jazz Music”

Since: Mar 09

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2011

How's that border security working for you, now that Janet is in charge ?
umm

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2011

maybe we should just kick out all of those who have immigrated here.. give it back to the natives. America is the home of the hypocrites. its all good for every last one of us to have came from immigrant families because it was a long time ago right. .. I have no problem with them. what pisses me off is when they bring a family of five here illegally, then have one baby in the states, and live off welfare forever. I have known way too many families that have and are still doing just that. Our system is the problem, they are just using it. Fix the system, screw the 100 billion dollar fence. I can see mexico from my front porch, I don't need some fence Fing up my view.
stickin around

Bisbee, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2011

Judged:

a thread full of hate.

“Listen to Jazz Music”

Since: Mar 09

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2011

stickin around wrote:
a thread full of hate.
What do you hate about it ?
blah

Bisbee, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2011

First and foremost, it is a national security issue, and Napolitano selling weapons just to see where they are going is insane, and cost a life of our border patrol, who were only armed with riot bags. The drug lords are being funded by militant arab groups

Secondly, every day many Mexican women are promised jobs and pay the passage fee, only to be delivered to gang houses to be "initiated" by being gang raped and beaten. They will either serve as sex slaves or work selling drugs for the gang upon the threat of death. This is not only Mexicans, their is the Russian and Asian equivalent coming across Canada and on western ports.

Thirdly, drugs,which is not as important as the first two but is integrally a part of the formula.

For those who leave water jugs out for compassionate reasons, it usually is used by the coyotes and held back to the slave as a controlling mechanism. Do you clean up what you left out there? I think not.

We are lucky for the most part living in Bisbee, because they runners are focused on getting to Tucson, and spend no time here. Just look at the Tucson news and then apply that to your bleeding hearts.
I guess until you have a very personal experience with the above, you will be numb to reality
Jimmasin

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2011

Land mines

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Catalina Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Catalina People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••