To keep in touch with all students st...

To keep in touch with all students studying in Tucson

Posted in the Catalina Forum

Mr D

Ducos, Martinique

#1 Mar 8, 2014
Hello everyone, I want to propose a social platform that I put online for students who are in Tucson, it allows you to stay in constant contact with all registered (University of Arizona) students. Through this social network students are enrolled, who without even knowing them can stay connected. The site provides the ability to share and exchange ideas with the student community of the campus but also with the other universities in Arizona. Wherever you are you will be able to meet and share with other students in other campuses in Arizona who are "registered also on the website." For students who are expatriates in Tucson and in different cities in Arizona, they have a way to help them get in touch and find them more easily with bigappol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catalina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Qriket | Code 4QFGDY | Free PayPal Money | Cash... 9 hr Ashcash 33
News In Puerto Rico, One Expectant Mother's Zika 'Ni... Wed Jesses_Girl 1
tucson az gangs (Jul '08) Jun 27 36boiz 251
Eben Malanchuk (Jun '14) Jun 27 Eben 2
QRIKET REFERRAL CODE: AB87B4 - Share your coded... Jun 22 Mike 10
News Two undocumented immigrants escape from border ... Jun 14 Don Trump 3
News Mother, son rescued from trail hike in Tucson (Aug '14) Aug '14 bob frapples 1

Catalina Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Catalina Mortgages