Review: A&L Transport Best Moving Com...

Review: A&L Transport Best Moving Company Freight Shipping Tucson Phoenix Arizona

Posted in the Catalina Forum

Since: Feb 14

Tucson, AZ

#1 Feb 21, 2014
These gents saved my day! Completed our move in a efficient manner. Less expensive than prior moves with other companies. Good Review from me.
lisa jones

Tucson, AZ

#4 Apr 18, 2014
This was my first time hiring a company to move us.
I just have too much and I'm just tired.what normally takes us one week if not more, it took this company 2 days to move us from our 3200 square foot house. One day packing the second day was just the moving.Unbelievable. Guess who I'm calling next time I move?
A & L Transport!!
Lisa Bugh

United States

#5 Apr 29, 2014
★★&#97 33;★★ I moved yesterday 04/28/2014 from Tucson Az to Peoria Az. Job well done. I booked with this company last minute. They were able to fit me in @ an affordable quote. OMG some of the quotes I received from other companies were ridiculously high. I will recommend to friends and family.
Cory Trevor

Buffalo, NY

#9 Aug 30, 2014
I would like to thank everybody that posted. I am looking for a local moving company. I am not relocating far, but I still want to hire a service. It is a lot faster and safer for my possessions than moving myself.

http://www.meelheimsmoving.com/local-moves/
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Dec 11, 2014
Simple... These guys are Great. Would highly recommend .
jimmcdonald129

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Jan 10, 2015
Good pricing and good service thanks a and l, I recommend these guys to anyone moving.
samanthawillis

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Jan 28, 2015
These guys did an exceptional job when it came to packing my items. good job
stephkilmer

Los Angeles, CA

#13 Feb 10, 2015
this company had my pallets transported from wisconsin to arizona, with a friendly price tag attached.
michellewright32 1

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Feb 17, 2015
Exceptional service at a price that wont disappoint.
gwillis122

Los Angeles, CA

#15 Mar 23, 2015
We used them for a major move this past weekend and the crew was on time, friendly and courteous. What's more, they worked incredibly hard and took great care with our stuff. Would use them again without a doubt.
Kathleen

Tucson, AZ

#16 May 7, 2015
Although I didn't have many items, they were on time, friendly, and courteous. Careful with the items too. Thank you, Adrian; will call you on any future transport needs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catalina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The great Mexican wall deception: Trump's Ameri... 5 hr Paul P Tretiakoff 1
Looking for old school friend 15 hr Friend 2
Qriket | Code 4QFGDY | Free PayPal Money | Cash... (Jan '16) Aug 26 qriketfan30 77
Kids, car wash, obscenities SAT Aug 20 0830 AM Aug 25 Range Rider 2
Frature points hacked code Aug 21 ZTYZPG 3
News Pima Co. Sheriff: Deputy involved shooting on t... Aug 19 Kohlikohn 1
Legal Kidnapping Perpetrated in Pima County Sup... (Mar '09) Aug 16 JaneDoe2016 4

Catalina Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Catalina Mortgages