Unusual welfare spending

Unusual welfare spending

There are 1 comment on the KOLD-TV Tucson story from Jul 29, 2014, titled Unusual welfare spending. In it, KOLD-TV Tucson reports that:

Every month the state of Arizona spends about three million dollars of your money on a type of welfare that can be used to draw cash from an ATM or to buy something at a store.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOLD-TV Tucson.

DTA-1

Willcox, AZ

#1 Jul 29, 2014
ItÂ’s their money? if they pay their bills and have a little left over why not use it for something you can enjoy yourself with? STRIP clubs, Bars, Liquor Stores,(WHAT)
This is NOT THERE Money..... IT IS THE TAX PAYERS Money! it is My Money, Your Money!!! and If they have some left over there getting to much Money!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catalina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rh negative bloodtype 5 hr Anna27 1
Qriket | Code 4QFGDY | Free PayPal Money | Cash... (Jan '16) 7 hr klaugh 46
Open the Borders Wider in the Decline and Fall ... Wed Culture Auditor 1
Rainbow 101 Jul 26 anonymous 1
Frature points hacked code Jul 24 Tits 1
News Tucson rally shows solidarity with Black Lives ... Jul 22 Paul P Tretiakoff 1
News Masked men home invasion: Michael White, 20 - U... (Aug '10) Jul 22 Itchybutthole 12

Catalina Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Catalina Mortgages