Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
TSF

Angier, NC

#48591 Mar 10, 2014
The avalanche of illegals was purposefully started by factory barons seeking low wage laborers. The original plan was to get them here with debt by providing plane tickets and lock them in by extending credit housing and credit food through company stores. I remember a midnight connector flight I was on from LAX to ATL . Over 200 illegals got on the plane at midnight , with no paper checks, no searches, no questions , in blue jeans and t shirts. It was snowing in ATL, How do you think that was allowed?
Rock wrote:
<quoted text> yup. Despite your best efforts to self terminate through abortion, y'all keep importing tens of millions of illegals and other 3rd worlders who gladly vote democratic... Don't be so damn smug.
TSF

Angier, NC

#48592 Mar 10, 2014
At least we perceive each other as equals.
Return of the Waco wrote:
<quoted text> What scares me? People like you. Well-meaning, utterly blind.
Return of the Waco

Greer, SC

#48593 Mar 10, 2014
Chimerex, drug company that has received 72 million dollars in federal funding, has denied a drug that would save a kids life.... Company says drug is too expensive... Although still in testing the drug has proven effective for the kids condition... too bad the kid isn't black... They could have pulled out the old race card... oddly enough the company has given out this drug before, with FDA approval, many times....
Return of the Waco

Greer, SC

#48594 Mar 10, 2014
Cash strapped school district in California spends 38,000$$ sending administrator to"common core spa"to discuss common core objectives.... Good idea, TSF? OR, am I just blind?
Return of the Waco

Greer, SC

#48595 Mar 10, 2014
TSF wrote:
The avalanche of illegals was purposefully started by factory barons seeking low wage laborers. The original plan was to get them here with debt by providing plane tickets and lock them in by extending credit housing and credit food through company stores. I remember a midnight connector flight I was on from LAX to ATL . Over 200 illegals got on the plane at midnight , with no paper checks, no searches, no questions , in blue jeans and t shirts. It was snowing in ATL, How do you think that was allowed?
<quoted text>
OMG!! It snowed in Atlanta!!??!!
TSF

Angier, NC

#48596 Mar 10, 2014
I have always opposed abortion. "Partial birth " abortion is nothing but infanticide. Hillary supports abortion. Romney makes money burning the bodies , calls them "medical waste" and claims he opposes abortion. I cannot give political allegiance to either of these persons or their political parties. Every election year, in every office, there are candidates who disagree with my perspective on a number of issues. That leaves me to decide to vote for the one I consider the lesser of evils.
Rock wrote:
<quoted text>. Again. Yer confusing that woman's success in surviving and destroying others to get ahead with intelligence and common sense... Remember, she and billy boy wanted the partial birth abortion procedure to remain... Legal... Common sense ? Whose sense? You want a leader like that?
hole in the wall

Newark, NJ

#48597 Mar 10, 2014
TSF wrote:
I have always opposed abortion. "Partial birth " abortion is nothing but infanticide. Hillary supports abortion. Romney makes money burning the bodies , calls them "medical waste" and claims he opposes abortion. I cannot give political allegiance to either of these persons or their political parties. Eventos election year, in every office, there are candidates who disagree with my perspective on a number of issues. That leaves me to decide to vote for the one I consider the lesser of evils.
<quoted text>
What the hell ever bla bla bla
Return of the Waco

Greer, SC

#48598 Mar 10, 2014
City at War over charter schools... DeBlasio tows the union line as he dismantles charter schools to please teacher unions... 92%of charter school kids were minority children... Want to find out about the real political thugs? Unions have out-donated everyone in their desire to purchase political influence... Funny, Reid didn't mention them...
TSF

Angier, NC

#48599 Mar 10, 2014
. Was that a teacher? NO!! It was an "administrator" making probably 5 times as much as a teacher and never teaching a single child. For every 39 teachers in America actually teaching children, there are 61 "administrative and support" personnel . To hell with spending money on text books and teachers. Hire more administrators , spend money on tests and spend 15% of the school year giving test on which no instruction has been funded. It is the ideal that our problems can be solved with more whipmasters. In reality, educational progress is achieved in spite of administrators, not because of them.
Cash strapped school district in California spends 38,000$$ sending administrator to"common core spa"to discuss common core objectives.... Good idea, TSF? OR, am I just blind?
Return of the Waco

Greer, SC

#48600 Mar 10, 2014
TSF wrote:
I have always opposed abortion. "Partial birth " abortion is nothing but infanticide. Hillary supports abortion. Romney makes money burning the bodies , calls them "medical waste" and claims he opposes abortion. I cannot give political allegiance to either of these persons or their political parties. Every election year, in every office, there are candidates who disagree with my perspective on a number of issues. That leaves me to decide to vote for the one I consider the lesser of evils.
<quoted text>
Romney was no longer affiliated with that company. However, the company collected ALL MEDICAL WASTE from hospitals.. are they supposed to save it??? Are you in favor of medical waste being bronzed, like little baby shoes, and saved forever??
Return of the Waco

Greer, SC

#48601 Mar 10, 2014
Oil slicks do not belong to missing jet.... Pilot says ocean is so calm they could see a soccer ball... If anyone has a good theory, let them step forward..
TSF

Angier, NC

#48602 Mar 10, 2014
There is a court injunction in NC against giving state tax money to "charter " schools. That means that such " charter" schools as Greensboro Islamic Academy will not be receiving $4300 for each of the 168 students who have made application for the "opportunity scholarships " offered by the NC republican legislature on the taxpayers dime..NC teachers are legally barred from collective bargaining. I would like to see union membership sweep through NC teachers like a dose of Epsom salts. No coal or salt mine workers ever needed a union more than NC teachers.
City at War over charter schools... DeBlasio tows the union line as he dismantles charter schools to please teacher unions... 92%of charter school kids were minority children... Want to find out about the real political thugs? Unions have out-donated everyone in their desire to purchase political influence... Funny, Reid didn't mention them...
TSF

Angier, NC

#48603 Mar 10, 2014
Like Romney was no longer affiliated with the Georgetown Steel fiasco? It doesn't matter what you do with the remains after someone or something is dead. If you cannot see the philosophical hypocrisy in profiteering off abortion and supposedly opposing abortion,, our thought processes are certainly not equal
<quoted text> Romney was no longer affiliated with that company. However, the company collected ALL MEDICAL WASTE from hospitals.. are they supposed to save it??? Are you in favor of medical waste being bronzed, like little baby shoes, and saved forever??
Return of the Waco

Greer, SC

#48604 Mar 10, 2014
In response to a weakening economy, democrats plan to spend all night discussing.... Climate change????
Return of the Waco

Greer, SC

#48605 Mar 10, 2014
TSF wrote:
There is a court injunction in NC against giving state tax money to "charter " schools. That means that such " charter" schools as Greensboro Islamic Academy will not be receiving $4300 for each of the 168 students who have made application for the "opportunity scholarships " offered by the NC republican legislature on the taxpayers dime..NC teachers are legally barred from collective bargaining. I would like to see union membership sweep through NC teachers like a dose of Epsom salts. No coal or salt mine workers ever needed a union more than NC teachers.
<quoted text>
Was I talking about North Carolina??
Return of the Waco

Greer, SC

#48606 Mar 10, 2014
TSF wrote:
Like Romney was no longer affiliated with the Georgetown Steel fiasco? It doesn't matter what you do with the remains after someone or something is dead. If you cannot see the philosophical hypocrisy in profiteering off abortion and supposedly opposing abortion,, our thought processes are certainly not equal
<quoted text>
How long has Georgetown Steel been aborting babies?? Anyway, explain your comment. And you are correct!! Our thought processes are certainly not equal!!
Return of the Waco

Greer, SC

#48607 Mar 10, 2014
Hey TSF! You"on call"this morning?? I have to open up at ten, so I have to put up stock and get ready for UPS & FEDERAL EXPRESS. You know, I appreciate the chance to talk with you and State. Ciao, baby!!
Ben

Greer, SC

#48608 Mar 10, 2014
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
" Bain Capital which had acquired controlling interest of GST Steel in 1993 for $24.5 million." Note: not SOLE interest.

Romney had left Bain in 1999 before the bankruptcy. Employees noted that Bain had loaded the company with debt while earning profits ($58.4 million).[5] At the time of its bankruptcy it said it owed $553.9 million in debts against $395.2 million in assets.[5] In 2002 it was revealed the company had underfunded the pension for employees by $44 million" not " The South Carolina plant closed in 2003. That plant reopened in 2003 with a different owner (International Steel Group) later Mittal Steel and later ArcelorMittal.[8] During the 2012 U.S. Presidential election laid off plant worker Joe Soptic was featured in an advertisement against Romney claiming that his wife died of cancer after he lost his health insurance in the closing. The ad stated "When Mitt Romney and Bain closed the plant, I lost my healthcare, and my family lost their healthcare. And a short time after that my wife became ill." An investigation by the Washington Post showed that Soptic's wife had died of cancer in 2006 five years after the plant closed and that she had her own health insurance at the time of the closing but lost it after she left that job in 2002." As usual, your politics blinds you to FACT, as you walk down the yellow brick road.
Return of the Waco

Greer, SC

#48609 Mar 10, 2014
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>" Bain Capital which had acquired controlling interest of GST Steel in 1993 for $24.5 million." Note: not SOLE interest.
Romney had left Bain in 1999 before the bankruptcy. Employees noted that Bain had loaded the company with debt while earning profits ($58.4 million).[5] At the time of its bankruptcy it said it owed $553.9 million in debts against $395.2 million in assets.[5] In 2002 it was revealed the company had underfunded the pension for employees by $44 million" not " The South Carolina plant closed in 2003. That plant reopened in 2003 with a different owner (International Steel Group) later Mittal Steel and later ArcelorMittal.[8] During the 2012 U.S. Presidential election laid off plant worker Joe Soptic was featured in an advertisement against Romney claiming that his wife died of cancer after he lost his health insurance in the closing. The ad stated "When Mitt Romney and Bain closed the plant, I lost my healthcare, and my family lost their healthcare. And a short time after that my wife became ill." An investigation by the Washington Post showed that Soptic's wife had died of cancer in 2006 five years after the plant closed and that she had her own health insurance at the time of the closing but lost it after she left that job in 2002." As usual, your politics blinds you to FACT, as you walk down the yellow brick road.
He never checks out the propaganda for truth. He swallows it hook, line and sinker, as long as it supports his current biases.
Ben

Greer, SC

#48610 Mar 10, 2014
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
"The Voucher Program Has No Standards or Accountability.
Private schools that receive vouchers ar
e subject to almost
no restrictions or
obligations.
See
Exhibit A; N.C. Gen. Stat. 115C-547
et seq
. These private schools can be
operated by inexperienced and un
accredited institutions, can hire
unqualified and unsafe teachers
and employees, can teach using haphazard and un
proven methods, can fail to improve student
knowledge and performance in any measurable
way, and can discriminate in admission and treatment of students on the basi
s of religion, socioeconomic st
atus, or physical or mental
disability.
Private schools that receive vouchers are
not required to be acc
redited by the State
Board of Education or any other state or national institution.
There is no requirement that
individuals, institutions, or co
mpanies that own or operate priv
ate schools have any experience
or expertise in education. Owners and operato
rs of private schools ar
e not subject to open
meeting laws or any other requirements to ensure
that important decisions
are explained and held
accountable to parents and the public.
In contrast, traditional public school
s are administered
by local boards of
education, composed of popularly
elected board members, and obligated to conduct public
meetings. N.C. Gen. Stat. 115C-35
et seq
. Public charter schools can
only be administered by
non-profit corporations whose appl
ications are approved by the Stat
e Board of Education. N.C.
Gen. Stat. 115C-238.29B. The State Board of Edu
cation can only approve applications if the
charter school will operate in an educationally
and economically sound manner and must review
the operations of each charter school at least ever
y five years. N.C. Gen. Stat. 115C-238.29D.
Private schools that receive vouchers ar
e not required to employ teachers who are
licensed by the State Board of Education. Privat
e school teachers are not required to have any
particular credentials, degrees, experience, or
expertise in education.
Private schools are not
required to monitor, evaluate, or measure the
performance of their teachers in any way. " In contrast, traditional public schools
are required to employ teachers licensed by
the State Board of Education in
the subject area that they teac
h. N.C. Gen. Stat. 115C-295,
115C-296. Public charter schools must employ licen
sed teachers in at least 50% of teaching
positions and teachers in core subject areas must be college graduates. N.C. Gen. Stat. 115C-
238.29F(e)(1). In licensing teachers, the State Boar
d of Education sets minimum criteria for the
approval or accreditation of teacher education pr
ograms; establishes cr
iteria for entry-level
teacher licenses or certificates, including minimu
m scores on standardized tests; requires local
boards of education to closely monitor the pe
rformance of licensed
teachers; and requires
licensed teachers to advance their skills through
continuing education. 16 N.C. Admin Code
6C.0102
et seq
. Again, yellow brick road, http://www.ncae.org/wp-content/uploads/Vouche...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caswell Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sex stores Jul 20 Butch j 4
hookers (Sep '13) Jul 13 Lisa 5
Basketball courts on Oak Island (Mar '10) Jun 28 Ralph m 7
Planning to move Jun '17 Just sayin 5
Jennifer Case Jun '17 Tina White 1
Island athletic club Jun '17 Boating momma72 4
Provisions Jun '17 Vacationer 4

Caswell Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance