Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Caswell Beach Forum

Comments (Page 2,037)

Showing posts 40,721 - 40,740 of54,909
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TSF

Coats, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

When was the last time anything got done your way, or mine for that matter?
RCI wrote:
<quoted text>
First I do not get smoked up unless Camel's get you high. Second I have not been drunk in 25 years. I am not one bid angry.I am just stating what has to be. The things you point out about lawyers running the camps...(no they would not)...the yuppies getting security contracts...no they would not...at least not if it were done my way!
TSF

Coats, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Wall Street is near orgasmic with the anticipation of profits from expenditure of our BORROWED MONEY for a strike on Syria. Just one barrage of missiles is estimated (by Wall St Journal) to consume around $250,000,000 dollars. Look at stock prices for the last 3 days for General Dynamics, Lockheed Martin, Raytheon (manufacturer of the Tomahawk which cost us $1,450,000 each. So where are all those people in near panic about national debt? So national debt doesn't matter anymore? Around 25% of that 17 trillion in debt is the result of BORROWING money to conduct strikes in nations where we have little or no national interest. WTF is wrong with this picture?
Dang wrote:
http://online.wsj.com/article/ SB1000142412788732459120457903 7880644807254.html?mod=WSJ_Opi nion_MIDDLESecond
RCI

Winston Salem, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
When was the last time anything got done your way, or mine for that matter?
<quoted text>
Actually I have gotten things done my way quite often in my career.
Sometimes if it did not go well I got called on the carpet and sometimes we ran with the success of the operation.
hissleman

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

youtube.com/watch... ……
Bush again
Taxpayer

Hertford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

TSF

Coats, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Old Rush Limbaugh is back on the oxycodone. Today on his Limbaugh show, he contends that Bashar Assad is the good guy in Syria because of his "stabilizing" influence. Then he claims the rebels are killing themselves with sarin to cause the USA to attack poor Assad.
But he didn't stop there. He also claims that Mohammed Morsi and the Muslim brotherhood were really our friends in Egypt because of their "stabilizing" influence and that Obama should support these dictators..
TSF

Coats, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Obama was reluctant to attack Syria, so republikans started chanting attack, attack, attack. So Obama put the ball in republican court by asking that the decision be properly made by congress. But because they now think Obama favors the attack, the republikans now oppose it. Also, a decision of whether or not to go to war cannot take precedence over the congressional vacation which lasts until Sept 9. So now the republikans are in utter confusion and even Rush Limbaugh now thinks the muslim brotherhood are our friends because they oppose Obama. Obama has pulled off a great execution of double reverse play and republikans don't know whether to soil themselves or go blind..
Anonymous

Durham, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

anyone who doesn't support the current president or his policies.
JohnHamhock

Wingate, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

obama sucks.

Worst prez EVER!
TSF

Coats, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

NC republikans have finally passed a jobs bill--- for illegal aliens. Basically, now employers can ignore e verify. Yo hablo Españo ? No? Better take Spanish lessons.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

JohnHamhock wrote:
obama sucks.
Worst prez EVER!
So why do you feel this way? Elaborate on your opinion or STFU.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
NC republikans have finally passed a jobs bill--- for illegal aliens. Basically, now employers can ignore e verify. Yo hablo Españo ? No? Better take Spanish lessons.
It wasn't that long ago that they stood with Twitt on self deportation.
TSF

Coats, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

NC republikans stand for whatever A.L.E.C tells them to stand for. The bills they present and pass are almost verbatim copies of the presentations of ALEC lobbyist
TSF

Coats, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

The seriousness of the Syria situation was captured on film yesterday. Republikan John McCain was playing video poker on a game box during the hearings. Kind of like doing a wet start with an A4E to freak out the pilot behind you back on 29July1967 which started a fire on the USS Forestall and which killed 134 men. Its all just a game to him.
State of Denial

Mount Holly, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
Obama was reluctant to attack Syria, so republikans started chanting attack, attack, attack. So Obama put the ball in republican court by asking that the decision be properly made by congress. But because they now think Obama favors the attack, the republikans now oppose it. Also, a decision of whether or not to go to war cannot take precedence over the congressional vacation which lasts until Sept 9. So now the republikans are in utter confusion and even Rush Limbaugh now thinks the muslim brotherhood are our friends because they oppose Obama. Obama has pulled off a great execution of double reverse play and republikans don't know whether to soil themselves or go blind..
How long did it take for you to come up with this scenario?

I've read many of your lunatic posts before but this one is the kicker.

The only person confused about attacking Syria is Obama. I saw news clips yesterday where he had everybody and their dog giving advice.

The most pathetic sound bites were John Kerry, Hagel, I don't know the other goof balls names that couldn't explain exactly what a "limited strike" was and how this would accomplish anything.

Oh well if all else fails he can call Oprah. She knows everything, just ask to her (sarcasm).
Buffy

Marshall, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Iranians are the real problem.As far as WMD's are concerned, an Iraqi general wrote a book, in which he stated that all Iraqi WMD's were shipped to Syria days before the US invasion.Which means, they are probably still there.The very real problem of Iranian nukes is ignored, while we make ineffectual jabs at Syria.Iran backs the Syrian government, as does Russia.We could be in a hornets nest, with alacrity.
Dang

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

State of Denial wrote:
<quoted text>
How long did it take for you to come up with this scenario?
I've read many of your lunatic posts before but this one is the kicker.
The only person confused about attacking Syria is Obama. I saw news clips yesterday where he had everybody and their dog giving advice.
The most pathetic sound bites were John Kerry, Hagel, I don't know the other goof balls names that couldn't explain exactly what a "limited strike" was and how this would accomplish anything.
Oh well if all else fails he can call Oprah. She knows everything, just ask to her (sarcasm).
Sen. Paul said it, "just a little war". What the hell is a "limited strike" anyway? Ask any military mind out there and see what they say. US polls say almost 70% are against this and Obama said just the opposite this AM in Sweden. Congress should throw this back in his lap and say you take the responsibility. Obama is calling for war plain and simple.
State of Denial

Mount Holly, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Dang wrote:
<quoted text>Sen. Paul said it, "just a little war". What the hell is a "limited strike" anyway? Ask any military mind out there and see what they say. US polls say almost 70% are against this and Obama said just the opposite this AM in Sweden. Congress should throw this back in his lap and say you take the responsibility. Obama is calling for war plain and simple.
I'm with you on what is a "limited strike" or "just a little war".

Daily Obama looks like the commander-in-weak. One day he wants the approval of Congress, today he doesn't need it. No troops on the ground, just airstrikes.

Why waste our tax dollars on an airstrike that won't accomplish a darn thing? Turn those Navy ships around, get the heck out of dodge and let Syria deal with their problems.

Dang

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
Your full of crap, Congress wouldn't even be talking about this if it weren't for Obama. He's just a chicken because he wants to blame someone else when this, and it will, blow up in his face. Even some Democrats see disaster "Rep. Rick Nolan, D-Minn., reflected a view shared by at least some of his colleagues: "I am vehemently opposed to a military strike that would clearly be an act of war against Syria, especially under such tragic yet confusing circumstances as to who is responsible for the use of chemical weapons." "In a conference call Monday with House Democrats, several members of Obama's own party challenged the administration's assertions." This isn't a game calling for a "double reverse" anything. This where people die and this President should have said something a long time age, before 100,000 people died if he cared so much.
waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

A forum full of morons debating politics. And your opinions matter to who?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 40,721 - 40,740 of54,909
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Caswell Beach Discussions

Search the Caswell Beach Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Thinking of relocating to Boiling Spring Lakes 5 hr Tracker 4
'Rev. Jeremy Cribb' ministry site posted, then ... (Mar '10) Sat concerned christian 431
Talk about Southport (Feb '13) Jul 8 Sharp Shooter 3
Dog friendly Oak Island considers ban on animals Jul 8 Sharp Shooter 2
NC officials look to button up nude sunbathing (Apr '09) Jul 7 ApePeeD 42
tammy hinson/Leebo Brown Jul 4 water bug 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Southport, NC (Jan '12) Jul 2 Lr vaughan 13
•••
•••
•••
•••

Caswell Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000