Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Nasty

Greer, SC

#40826 Jun 30, 2013
Well it's time to lock your doors people the liberal democrats will be coming to steal your shit!
justasayin

Greer, SC

#40827 Jul 1, 2013
I wonder if by August, the NC employment numbers go up and the unemployment numbers go down? If that happens, I wonder what it could mean?
justasayin

Greer, SC

#40828 Jul 1, 2013
TSF wrote:
Actually, with a $25,000 minimum membership, and my aversion to making or taking bribes, I am not a member and have not attended any of their meetings. If that organization is a frigament of imagination, they have certainly fooled Charlotte Observer and other news organizations.
<quoted text>
IS it a "non-profit"? Darn, is that such a hard question for you?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#40829 Jul 1, 2013
Kill Liberals wrote:
<quoted text>It's about time, you dumb azz. These lazy mother f***ers need to get up off their dying dead azz and get on their dying dead feet and get a f***ing job, you liberal piece of filth.
By the way, why don't you place a lit stick of dynamite up your azz retard.
Another incarnation of the insane"allen martel ho". The maniac always gives"herself" away with tone, content, and the repetitive use of certain words. Since"it"is a liberal, coming on as a hate-filled reactionary plays into"it's"agenda of making the right look like what in actuality"it"is "itself"... A hateful lowlife.... Don't worry allen.... You ho.... I'll keep everybody clued into how you operate. Remember you maladjusted misanthrope...(Get you dictionary)..... it's time to reap what you sow...
Nasty

Morristown, TN

#40830 Jul 1, 2013
It's time to lock your doors people the conservative Republicans are coming to take your shit.
TSF

Middlesex, NC

#40831 Jul 1, 2013
yes
justasayin wrote:
<quoted text>IS it a "non-profit"? Darn, is that such a hard question for you?
TSF

Middlesex, NC

#40832 Jul 1, 2013
Republikans have already taken your property and have given it to lawyers in tax breaks,(themselves). Now they will tax you off your property just like they got Hilton Head Island from the gichi gulla. For those old geezers who have no property left, republikans plan to tax your federal social security benefits at 5.4%. The stupid assed toothless backer chewing republikans sit around complaining about socialism while snacking on money from their unemployment checks which the lawyer republikans are eliminating.
Entirely too much inbreeding among NC republikans. That is why republican lawyers want to eliminate public education. they know the idiots are too stupid to learn anything.
Nasty wrote:
It's time to lock your doors people the conservative Republicans are coming to take your shit.
TSF

Middlesex, NC

#40833 Jul 1, 2013
Know why pensiltucky Yankees can't be nuns? They have trouble saying mother superior.
Kill Liberals wrote:
<quoted text>It's about time, you dumb azz. These lazy mother f***ers need to get up off their dying dead azz and get on their dying dead feet and get a f***ing job, you liberal piece of filth.
By the way, why don't you place a lit stick of dynamite up your azz retard.
TSF

Middlesex, NC

#40834 Jul 1, 2013
Well, if unemployment goes to zero, it could mean several things which include: 1.everyone who is unemployed was unemployed out of choice and the republikans have forced all their lazy undeserving asses into getting a job even though no jobs are available 2. The economy has miraculously totally recovered to the extent that employers are so flush with cash that they can put everyone including the disabled, the elderly, veterans and industrious young teenagers back to work.
If the unemployment decreased by fractions of percentages, it could mean several things including: 1. The economy has improved 2, people quit applying for unemployment 3. legislation has made large numbers ineligible for qualification by kicking large numbers off at 12 weeks.

If unemployment goes up it could mean : 1. That 210,000 people not getting FEDERAL unemployment benefits lowers consumer spending by around 126,000,000 dollars per month or around $1,512,000,000 per year,( that's $1.512 trillion dollars per year) and the overall economy slumps resulting in HIGHER unemployment.

Since unemployment has never been zero, I doubt that will happen. That leaves decreasing or increasing unemployment. The numbers suggest that the increase in unemployment will be the most likely occurance. Tie will Tell.
justasayin wrote:
I wonder if by August, the NC employment numbers go up and the unemployment numbers go down? If that happens, I wonder what it could mean?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#40835 Jul 1, 2013
TSF you will discover that almost all"new"posters with extreme views on this forum are incarnations of one disturbed person.(Allen, martel, etc.). The nitwit can express either far left or far right views, and will even argue with"itself"to lend credence to the maniacal posts.
justasayin

Greer, SC

#40836 Jul 1, 2013
TSF wrote:
Grow NC Strong is the superpac "non profit" which can collect unlimited amounts of "contributions" for Thom Tillis. You may want to join and make unlimited "contribtions" to Thom especially if you would like some underhanded legislation passed to favor you personal or business interests over the general public. Thom and the republikan legislature is open for business.
"GrowNC" "SaveNC" make up your mind and post that link, otherwise......quiet please.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#40837 Jul 1, 2013
TSF ..... YOUR liberal org. doesn't seem to be registered. So, I'm wondering how the IRS could have done anything to y'all. Know what I mean??
justasayin

Greer, SC

#40838 Jul 1, 2013
TSF wrote:
Well, if unemployment goes to zero, it could mean several things which include: 1.everyone who is unemployed was unemployed out of choice and the republikans have forced all their lazy undeserving asses into getting a job even though no jobs are available 2. The economy has miraculously totally recovered to the extent that employers are so flush with cash that they can put everyone including the disabled, the elderly, veterans and industrious young teenagers back to work.
If the unemployment decreased by fractions of percentages, it could mean several things including: 1. The economy has improved 2, people quit applying for unemployment 3. legislation has made large numbers ineligible for qualification by kicking large numbers off at 12 weeks.
If unemployment goes up it could mean : 1. That 210,000 people not getting FEDERAL unemployment benefits lowers consumer spending by around 126,000,000 dollars per month or around $1,512,000,000 per year,( that's $1.512 trillion dollars per year) and the overall economy slumps resulting in HIGHER unemployment.
Since unemployment has never been zero, I doubt that will happen. That leaves decreasing or increasing unemployment. The numbers suggest that the increase in unemployment will be the most likely occurance. Tie will Tell.
<quoted text>
If employment numbers in NC go up and unemployment goes down, your really gonna hate it aren't you? You know the Republican's in NC will take the credit and that's gonna gall your azz. I'll be LMAO.
justasayin

Greer, SC

#40839 Jul 1, 2013
http://www.secretary.state.nc.us/csl/clinks.a...
North Carolina Center for Nonprofits
Here again, I'll try to help you. FYI, the IRS website will help you as well.
Waco 1909

Chantilly, VA

#40840 Jul 1, 2013
These psychotic disturbed posters are jealous of my supreme intellect which is why they try to be me,like martel,allen,ho and new ones popping out of nowhere.No one can touch my genius except me and no one is a master of English and masturbator....(Get you dickshunary)except me.Get your own blow up doll martel allen ho!!!!!!!!!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#40841 Jul 1, 2013
Waco 1909 wrote:
These psychotic disturbed posters are jealous of my supreme intellect which is why they try to be me,like martel,allen,ho and new ones popping out of nowhere.No one can touch my genius except me and no one is a master of English and masturbator....(Get you dickshunary)except me.Get your own blow up doll martel allen ho!!!!!!!!!
well well allen martel ho, did the truth make you mad? Are you mad at old Waco? What a shame! Making you mad is easy, with that massive ego of yours! You warned me once about the things you'd say. Guess what? I don't seem worried!
allen martel ho

Smartt, TN

#40843 Jul 1, 2013
justasayin wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, poleeeease stop talking to yourself. You're embarassing my fat ass. Sweetie, everyone knows about your multiple personality monikers but at least stop answering your own posts with the same moniker name my little gay bipolar pedophile junkie crackpot government freeloading internet idiot. Emlu's justasayin sweetie.
allen martel ho here, just a doing my thang! I may be addled but I'm not that sane. Haha see I gots a sense a humor! Still gonna get you Waco just a matter a time before you figger out that my love is pure. I love pretending ta be other peeps. Allen martel ho. that's me.
TSF

Middlesex, NC

#40844 Jul 1, 2013
Two different "non profits". One is for Tillis, the other is primarily for McCorey
justasayin wrote:
<quoted text>"GrowNC" "SaveNC" make up your mind and post that link, otherwise......quiet please.
TSF

Middlesex, NC

#40845 Jul 1, 2013
It definitely is listed . It is a NC 501C4. That is why I question the numbers that are published by the IRS.
waco1909 wrote:
TSF ..... YOUR liberal org. doesn't seem to be registered. So, I'm wondering how the IRS could have done anything to y'all. Know what I mean??
TSF

Middlesex, NC

#40846 Jul 1, 2013
Duh. The % unemployment uses the number of people who are on unemployment benefits and /or have applied. Taking 210,000 people off the unemployment eligibility list has to lower the percentage initially. That will not change the number of people who are actually unemployed. I have no doubt that republican will take credit for the % decrease initially but refuse credit for the actual number of unemployed persons..
But I predict that the number of actual jobs will decrease in the long run because reducing consumer spending by $1.52 trillion dollars will have a significant effect on small retail business in particular. Small business accounts for a lot of jobs.
justasayin wrote:
<quoted text>If employment numbers in NC go up and unemployment goes down, your really gonna hate it aren't you? You know the Republican's in NC will take the credit and that's gonna gall your azz. I'll be LMAO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caswell Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Piff Dec 1 Mea Maxima Culpa 2
News Beach town officials consider biker invitation (Mar '11) Nov 30 Ed Flachs 12
News Study: NC gets 'D' for climate change policies Nov 15 SMH 1
News Hang Ten Grill Announces Daily Specials (Oct '12) Nov 13 dflyfishing 2
Review: Ida Thai (May '10) Nov 13 dflyfishing 10
News Police Arrest Man For Playing Guitar On Boardwa... (Sep '10) Nov 13 Rregg 7
How much is Oak Island in Debt from the Sewer S... Nov '17 SouthportResident 1

Caswell Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caswell Beach Mortgages