'Rev. Jeremy Cribb' ministry site pos...

'Rev. Jeremy Cribb' ministry site posted, then pulled

There are 469 comments on the Brunswick Beacon story from Mar 3, 2010, titled 'Rev. Jeremy Cribb' ministry site posted, then pulled. In it, Brunswick Beacon reports that:

Former town administrator Jeremy Cribb's felony case is still undergoing case management, his attorney said this week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Brunswick Beacon.

FormerLover

Greensboro, NC

#432 Jun 14, 2014
I told you things werent so well with Jeremy, and this is not even the begining. I Happen to know the big stuff is really getting ready to hit them fan!!! Stayed tunes to as the Cribb turns!!!
concerned christian

Holly Springs, NC

#433 Jun 14, 2014
Can hardly wait to hear more. He definitely has it coming hope he's looking at jail time
curious

Holly Springs, NC

#434 Jun 14, 2014
FormerLover wrote:
I told you things werent so well with Jeremy, and this is not even the begining. I Happen to know the big stuff is really getting ready to hit them fan!!! Stayed tunes to as the Cribb turns!!!
would be curious to know where you're getting your information. Why don't you share more than stay tuned.
Times up

United States

#435 Jul 5, 2014
GONE!!!!
FormerLover

Greensboro, NC

#436 Jul 5, 2014
I get my info from someone in Mr. Cribbs circle. He thinks he has a good friend when what he really has is someone who is about to make sure he pays for all the wrong he has done!
concerned christian

Vienna, WV

#437 Jul 5, 2014
Times up wrote:
GONE!!!!
okay who is gone
concerned christian

Vienna, WV

#438 Jul 5, 2014
FormerLover wrote:
I get my info from someone in Mr. Cribbs circle. He thinks he has a good friend when what he really has is someone who is about to make sure he pays for all the wrong he has done!
well then will be interesting to see what happens next considering all the wrong he has to answer for.
concerned christian

Holly Springs, NC

#441 Jul 12, 2014
If anyone in Tenn needs to know where he is because he owes them money he's in whiteville nc send an email and will give address
HAHA

Greensboro, NC

#442 Jul 12, 2014
Awww poor Mr Cribb has lost his job as Pastor In Tenn. AWWW
wisernow

Holly Springs, NC

#443 Jul 12, 2014
theres nothing poor about the rev [ cough cough ] cribb.....hes screwed the people like we said he would.....hes TRASH AS IS HIS WIFE...he ran away to avoid prosecution........an here he was playing pastor...talk about having 2 faces.......TSK TSK TSK
concerned christian

Holly Springs, NC

#444 Jul 12, 2014
HAHA wrote:
Awww poor Mr Cribb has lost his job as Pastor In Tenn. AWWW
on what grounds??
Times up

United States

#446 Jul 17, 2014
And now we are left to clean up his mess!! Literally
Angel

Lewisburg, TN

#447 Jul 17, 2014
From a former member of fwb church in lawrenceburg tn are absolutely correct about Jeremiah Jeremy Cribb and Amy they did exactly as perdicted and now the church has been devistated destitute and without a pastor and may have to close its doors. Remembwr one thing satan does appear to man as light many times....please pray for those who have been hurt and for restoration. GOD WILL TAKE CARE OF SUCH A CRIME
Angel

Lewisburg, TN

#448 Jul 17, 2014
FormerLover wrote:
hi I would like to contact you can we chat
Happy Happy Happy

New Bern, NC

#449 Jul 17, 2014
Don't forget to get in touch with Mr. Cribb at this location!
1252 Garland Duncan Rd Chadbourn, NC 28431
He's sitting pretty high on his horse in his in-laws house with his new boat in the back yard!
concerned christian

Holly Springs, NC

#450 Jul 17, 2014
This man is the lowest of the low-second church he has stolen from and still he has his supporters and professes to be a Christian by going on the alter and confessing. Wonder how much longer he'll get away with it. Venegence is mine sayth the Lord and I hope it's soon. He has hurt and ruined so many people and this is not the first church he has stolen from. Makes one wonder how he and Amy can look themselves in the mirror.
concerned christian

Holly Springs, NC

#451 Jul 18, 2014
Robin hood robbed the rich and gave to the poor. Appears the cribbs rob anyone and give to themselves. How can someone who just declared bankruptcy afford a new boat and a fairly new truck to pull it. Hopefully there will be justice for the people they from in tn. His mother-in-law is a fool she's known about his larcenous ways for some time and enables he and Amy to continue them by her financial support. Shame. Praying they get punished.
concerned christian

Holly Springs, NC

#452 Jul 18, 2014
Angel wrote:
From a former member of fwb church in lawrenceburg tn are absolutely correct about Jeremiah Jeremy Cribb and Amy they did exactly as perdicted and now the church has been devistated destitute and without a pastor and may have to close its doors. Remembwr one thing satan does appear to man as light many times....please pray for those who have been hurt and for restoration. GOD WILL TAKE CARE OF SUCH A CRIME
hopefully y'all have legal recourse against them. Why did he lose his job? You're not the first church they've done this to. Good luck.
Get your Facts Straight

United States

#454 Jul 23, 2014
The church in Lawrenceburg is not destitute or without a pastor. That church is in the process of healing and getting back on track. If you want to help, pray for them; otherwise, please leave them out of this mess.
concerned christian

Holly Springs, NC

#455 Jul 23, 2014
Get your Facts Straight wrote:
The church in Lawrenceburg is not destitute or without a pastor. That church is in the process of healing and getting back on track. If you want to help, pray for them; otherwise, please leave them out of this mess.
so who's the pastor since the cribbs are in nc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caswell Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Flying Fish Resturaunt is Closing Tonight 2 hr BlueEyeCurly 4
Thinking of relocating to Boiling Spring Lakes (May '14) May 8 Kim wilcox 10
Holden Beach Music Thread (Dec '14) Apr '18 BlueEyeCurly 13
Bad boat captain (Jul '10) Apr '18 Ed t 8
Shaun wilcox FISH HOUSE RESTAURANT Mar '18 ML wilmington n 1
S and k wilcox oak island( leasees of fish hou... Mar '18 Reapernc 1
News Police Arrest Man For Playing Guitar On Boardwa... (Sep '10) Mar '18 Sounds good 8

Caswell Beach Jobs

Personal Finance

Caswell Beach Mortgages