'Rev. Jeremy Cribb' ministry site posted, then pulled

Mar 3, 2010 Full story: Brunswick Beacon 453

Former town administrator Jeremy Cribb's felony case is still undergoing case management, his attorney said this week.

Full Story
LoveGodLoveOther s

Roberta, GA

#23 May 22, 2010
First and foremost, he's gotta go!!!!!It is definitely not church bashing time. No church or group of people are perfect-can't be. We have all sinned and can hardly get though a day without. The church is being deceived. Some see and some do not yet. There was a man there preaching God's word who left. Cribb is forgiven by me and God if he wants it, but if he truly wanted a new start, then he shouldve earned his way in as a member of the association or with an evangelist testimony, not sneak in and then say sorry. This proves he's not sorry. He's sneaky and he thinks we are stuck. They had an honorable pastor. He didnt want to turn his back on people who sinned nor did he wish to join them for that matter, he just wanted them to think and be aware of their christian testimony. That was his job as leader with a standard. So, again I say its not bashing the church needs, its prayer. My number one prayer is that everyone will see the error, band together in Love(keyword) and do what's right. Seems this man is not gonna do what's right. He can't just take over the little church with it history and expect everyone else whose ancestors grew up in this church to go away and let it happen. Many of the members are waiting for God to lead. Many are playing it up to use against someone they think has too much power. Some don't know what others know and haven't researched. Some are just plain waiting for help to come. Some just don't know what to think. This man is not honorable. If he were, he wouldn't have snuck in and even now he would step down because the devil is working through him and having a field day splitting the church. This man started preaching about leaving the past behind and having the church pray since upcoming devil's attack was on the way. All along he knew. Trouble is that he is the devil's tool. It wasn't miraculous messages. It was all part of his deceptive plan. He watched the audience each time for people who have hurt in their lives and he used it to gain support. What wanna bet the altar will be full again in the morning? Thats what he uses to play 'em and hold 'em! The only good that could possibly come from this would be all members banding in one accord as a church fellowshipping family in love with God and each other to win souls. But that good will not come under a deceptive false leadership. A man just doesn't decide because he's forgiven that overnight he can be accepted as a leader. Sorry, but in this world, trust is earned, our Lord knows we have to live on honor to be heard for him. We are all forgiven, but are not lieing or withholding information to get a job preaching. If we did this in any other job, we would be fired, there would be consequences. He should step down and agree or ask to be a member if he really wants to help, but he doesn't want to help. He just wants a job, an unearned job. With a background like his, you don't pick and choose your jobs, you earn a living or not based on the consequences of past actions. Thats the way it works for the rest of us whether christian or not. So calm down previous pastor sinful people still need love, these sinful members must band together in all love for our God and church and ask this man to step down. If he doesn't love Lord enough to put self out of the way and do what is right, then it must be done for him. Hey while feeling very impatient and frustrated someone or a group could be acting on all of this as we speak. Ame to what God will do!
LoveGodLoveOther s

Roberta, GA

#24 May 22, 2010
Amen to what God will do!
Southern Belle

Warner Robins, GA

#25 May 23, 2010
Well he had said something about mentoring my husband in the pastoral fields but luckily we didn't fall for that. He and I both have started to kinda lose faith in the FWB no offense to anyone but he announced the fact that he was called to ministry back in Dec of 09 and it seems like no one cares. Everyone says they'll help but end up not doing so. So I'm not sure what we'll do because this isn't helping him pursue his calling. We've been told that it needed to be brought before conference and so we waited...the next conference came up and nothing...waited some more another conference and still nothing. He was suppose to be nominated at the first conference but then we were informed that he needed to be on a years probation before going before the board....ok fine. But then we were told diff and no one has made an effort. It seems like there are only a select few that even care that he is trying. I mean the FWB should have more advantages for young men entering the ministry otherwise that branch of religion is just going to die out.

Sorry for going off on that tangent...just agreeing that the fault lies within the church and with pastors. No ONE person is to blame.

Since: May 10

Tyler, TX

#26 May 23, 2010
...Starting with the belt of truth - Amen!! Truth will always win in the end. People can put all the "spin" they want on their stories, make all the excuses in the world they want to justify sin, but there is a principal in scripture that says "Be sure your sin will find you out."
Romans 16:17-18; Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and AVOID THEM. For they that are such SERVE NOT our Lord Jesus Christ, but THEIR OWN BELLY; and by GOOD WORDS and FAIR SPEECHES DECIEVE the hearts of the simple."
Cindy Stewart wrote:
really miss yall..after many early morning hours of prayer my Lord Jesus has shown me what he wants me to do in His name. i will serve and learn under real man of God. and all of us should put on Gods armor...starting with the belt of truth...and sin is sin..if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck then its a duck...this battle is not mine, i give it God...no worrys...pray for us..and bless yall..
<quoted text>

Tyler, TX

#27 May 23, 2010
In response to Tabltton GA - "calm down previous pastor" - there is such a thing as righteous indignation. There is a time to pray about God's will, and other times, God's will is so painfuly clear that the only thing required is to stand and take action!!
For three years I loved, cared for and poured my heart out to that church, often times even neglecting time with my own family. I still love that church and the people in it. It angers me as a pastor that there are men out there like this who sneek into the flock and carry the sheep away to devour them!!
For three years I preached the truth and tried hard to protect it's flock.
I have seen these things happen in churches in the past, and unless the ones in the church who know the truth band together against those who are willing to compromise the truth of God's word, nothing good will come of it. And the longer that no action is taken against this wolf and his followers, the hurt will only deepen, and the faction widen until there is no going back.
My anger is based on love for God's word, love for the truth, and love for God's people. I am truly praying for you all that this is brought to a head quickly, decisively, and righteously.
LoveGodLoveOthers wrote:
Amen to what God will do!

Tyler, TX

#28 May 23, 2010
Absolutely no church is perfect, and the bible is clear that all have sinned - be we should be striving for a standard of holy living, we should be striving for a standard of righteousness. The Apostle Paul had no problem getting angry or confronting the sin and the issuses plaguing the church at Corinth! He was bold in his letter and his confronting of the church trouble makers.

While no church is perfect, the church has been given a standard as to who the church should and shouldn't accept as a pastor - Read I Timothy and Titus!! If you stand on those standards you cannot go wrong. Deviate from those standards, well....

Tyler, TX

#29 May 23, 2010
And no, it isn't church "bashing" to state the truth!!
LoveGodLoveOther s

Roberta, GA

#30 May 23, 2010
All too true to refute pastor and will not refute because you are right and yes what Timothy says is right and someone has to do something! Yes someone has to stand up. Something may be happening, but if not soon or not in the making now, the only course of action would be for the ones who know what is right to stand up against the false in the pulpit. You are mad and on fire and the members here remaining should be mad too. Sorry for telling you calm down when that fire for the Lord and what's right made you the honorable pastor that church had before this con-man. If you think of anything to help this church, do so long with your prayers.
Cindy Stewart

Crandall, TX

#31 May 23, 2010

you support him and keep trying....i can see the true call in his eyes..i can see truth and God and love in both of yall..the call is real...the devil gonna put things in your path to stop yall, he hates us,.i had been wondering what was going on with yall, the very foundation of Christianity is love, my family love yall both, and are always inspired when he does speak, last time i cried...lol...and the msg was about Jesus hanging on that old rugged cross for me,you,and all of us...yall just keep on trying, in the name Jesus and whats right and good...
Southern Belle wrote:
Well he had said something about mentoring my husband in the pastoral fields but luckily we didn't fall for that. He and I both have started to kinda lose faith in the FWB no offense to anyone but he announced the fact that he was called to ministry back in Dec of 09 and it seems like no one cares. Everyone says they'll help but end up not doing so. So I'm not sure what we'll do because this isn't helping him pursue his calling. We've been told that it needed to be brought before conference and so we waited...the next conference came up and nothing...waited some more another conference and still nothing. He was suppose to be nominated at the first conference but then we were informed that he needed to be on a years probation before going before the board....ok fine. But then we were told diff and no one has made an effort. It seems like there are only a select few that even care that he is trying. I mean the FWB should have more advantages for young men entering the ministry otherwise that branch of religion is just going to die out.
Sorry for going off on that tangent...just agreeing that the fault lies within the church and with pastors. No ONE person is to blame.

Tyler, TX

#32 May 23, 2010
Absolutely no apology necessary. I just wanted you to understand my heart as a pastor and a child of God.
I know we need to love people, but sometimes that love calls for us to stand against someone when they are wrong. We love our children but have no problem disciplining them when they are wrong. We love our children and do all within out power to protect them from harm!! Should we be any different in the church? True love calls for action, and if we really love God and His people, then we will stand and do all that is necessary to protect God's people from predators such as this.
I think it's time to call the state leaders into the church and make them aware of what is happening! I think its time to call an arbitrator from the state to come in and mediate this thing! I think its time for the true church to finally stand up, shake off its spiritual apath, get some backbone and do what is right - no matter what the cost. Because I can guarantee you that the cost of inaction and indiffernce is far greater than the cost of standing and doing what is right.
Please know that I truly do love you all there, and I've already been in prayer again for you all this morning. This so pains and grieves my heart that this has happened to my friends and church family!!
RISE UP MEN OF GOD!! DO WHAT IS RIGHT!!
STAND STRONG WOMEN OF GOD!! NEVER COMPROMISE WHAT IS RIGHT!!
If that man refuses to leave, the church should simply cut off his salary, stop paying his parsonage bills, and force him to leave!!
I know I'm rambling now, but I'm just so beside myself over this!!
Oh God, please help this church today. The devil has entered through the sheepgate, and he is carrying off your flock and destroying your church. Judge this man and remove him from that pulpit, oh Lord, and judge those who would compromise your word and allow this to go on under their noses!! God, may you through this cause this people to shake off spiritual apath and indifference, wake them up, stand them up, strengthen them, and give them the victory in the namne that is above every name - Jesus Christ our Lord!!!
LoveGodLoveOthers wrote:
All too true to refute pastor and will not refute because you are right and yes what Timothy says is right and someone has to do something! Yes someone has to stand up. Something may be happening, but if not soon or not in the making now, the only course of action would be for the ones who know what is right to stand up against the false in the pulpit. You are mad and on fire and the members here remaining should be mad too. Sorry for telling you calm down when that fire for the Lord and what's right made you the honorable pastor that church had before this con-man. If you think of anything to help this church, do so long with your prayers.
LoveGodLoveOther s

Roberta, GA

#33 May 23, 2010
This church should appreciate your willingness to pray for them this way. This man better watch out. He's playing with God's children and God's sacred house.
carolina belle

AOL

#34 May 23, 2010
Forgiveness is divorce but when someone like your pastor wannabe cribb continues to commit sinces with malice aforethought it's hard to believe he's repented and been forgiven. Since I've known him hehas continuously liked to, stolen from, & cheated people for his own personal gain (all with his wife's knowledge and tacit approval). He has no conscience. The Lord works in mysterious ways. But he has also told us "I am the way, the truth and the light." Hopefully for your church members the truth will win out over his evil and they will see the light so the way way to proceed with previal. There are good people in the congregation working against his evil and I think they will prevail.
carolina belle

AOL

#35 May 23, 2010
I meant to say forgiveness is divine -- but think my message is still clear.

Tyler, TX

#36 May 23, 2010
God is not just any god, and He is no god to be trifled with!!
It would be better to have a millstone tied around your neck and to be thrown into the sea than to hurt (offend) one of these little one!!!
Unless true repentenace comes, this man will have a hot spot in hell, and those compromisers in the church may well too split hell wide open if they don't get it right!!
God help them - Please!!!
LoveGodLoveOthers wrote:
This church should appreciate your willingness to pray for them this way. This man better watch out. He's playing with God's children and God's sacred house.
Yay

Roberta, GA

#37 May 23, 2010
Well this man is gone thank goodness, by far not meant to lead the church. Don't think he did it on his on because he is not honorable like that, but nevertheless, he's resigned. Amen! I don't wish him ill. We're still praying for him too.The Lord did help. I pray the church bands together in love in their search for a new pastor, remembering the fellowship, love and honor. Wonderful service tonight, no pastor, but everyone banded together in love. That's what its all about. Thanks to any of you on topix for information, prayers or anything behind the scenes that may've helped.
wisernow

AOL

#38 May 23, 2010
ive never been so glad to read a comment as i was yours "YAY", it looks as if people came to there senses afterall, this guy is a total loser always was always will be, least the church can look forward now, and get a good pastor, cribbs past will follow him wherever he goes
Glo4God

Butler, GA

#39 May 23, 2010
Thank You Lord for helping us through this very trying time. I know sometimes you allow negative things to happen for a reason. How did we do? Hopefully we pleased You. I feel that our collective prayer lives improved. Please, Jesus, let lessons have been learned from this. Let Your Turner's Chapel people be banded closer together
and remember to take care of one another. And God, please be in our midst, guiding us as we attempt to find a Godly man armed with all the attributes that You have instilled in him in order for him to be the right leader for our precious little church. Let us all be reminded that we are blessed to be able to gather in Your house to honor You and praise You. Let Your people move forward!!!Please Dear Lord pour Your Love on the young couple who are leaving and give them such a burden to repent they cannot ignore You. We know they are Your children too and Your heart is broken for them.
Thank You, Our Lord and our God, for all blessings. Amen
Member of a church

Butler, GA

#40 May 24, 2010
I have sent in several comments and none of them have posted.AM i DOING SOMETHING WRONG.
Yay

Roberta, GA

#41 May 24, 2010
Are you tying the number at the bottom for verification and then clicking post comment? Would love to read them, not to harp on something bad, but I think God's winning out in this one. And I pray that one day I see this man in the future with all of this behind him and he has learned to not lie and cheat his way in. Only then will he be rewarded, when it is earned.
carolina belle

Burgaw, NC

#42 May 24, 2010
Yay -- I wouldn't hold my breath thinking you'll meet him and has learned to not lie and cheat -- he's been this way as long as I've known him and the indictment he is facing in Brunswick County is for lying to get a job and then he turned right around and lied to yall. Some people have no consicence and I believe he is one of those and also what is termed a pathological liar. We'll keep your church in our prayers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caswell Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 53 min Red Square 59,764
Debate: Marijuana - Carolina Beach, NC (Mar '11) Sep 15 rob c___r 9
Thinking of relocating to Boiling Spring Lakes Sep 13 JustMe 7
Why are so many properties for sale on Oak Island? (Mar '13) Sep 11 twalker2996 32
Looking in Oak Island (Jun '12) Sep 10 Sally 18
logging on Cedar Grove Rd Sep 8 beachlover 1
Help from former residents of lb in the early 8... Sep 5 The Gores from WV 1
•••
•••
•••

Caswell Beach Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Caswell Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE