'Rev. Jeremy Cribb' ministry site pos...

'Rev. Jeremy Cribb' ministry site posted, then pulled

There are 463 comments on the Brunswick Beacon story from Mar 3, 2010, titled 'Rev. Jeremy Cribb' ministry site posted, then pulled. In it, Brunswick Beacon reports that:

Former town administrator Jeremy Cribb's felony case is still undergoing case management, his attorney said this week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Brunswick Beacon.

concerned christian

Lillington, NC

#270 Jul 14, 2013
@findingout - your comment was an "oh wow" for me -- it wouldn't be the first time he'd had sexual contact with another man - there were at least 2 in Whiteville!!!!! Was hoping after the last one broke it off because J. was married and he should tend to his wife that he'd mended his ways -- guess not!!
wisernow

Lillington, NC

#271 Jul 14, 2013
way to go "findingout", these people must be asleep....whats got to happen before they open their eyes.......?a small church needs all the money it can get, rev cribb [ cough cough ] will take that sooner or later
findingout

Lawrenceburg, TN

#272 Jul 25, 2013
Well here is the latest on the Rev. Jeremy Cribb. He has bought some properties in downtown Lawrenceburg, one being the Christian Book Store. The sad part is that he has taken to riding around on his golf cart with his "boy" friend all hugged up. One perwson said if they had been any closer one would have ben in the others lap. This is the same one that he was caught with ingaged in sexual foreplay. It is said that he has bought a house here so he has gotten fairly intrenched in this little southern town. His lover just happens to work at the book store. Don't know how long it will take some of his "church" people to find out, or do they already know?
Memphis

Conway, SC

#273 Jul 25, 2013
Jeremy is a talented guy, and perhaps with time he will mend his ways and grow his Church.
Problem is that if he ever does dig his way out his past, he will move on to greener pastures. He's not only talented, but also ambitious.
I'm always reminded of the time he faked a resume and landed a job as a City Manager. Of course the board found out his credentials were faked, but they didn't fire him straight away, as he was doing such a good job! If the matter had not hit the newspapers, they might have kept him on the job, even after he was accused of misappropriation of funds.
Somebody aught to make a movie about this guy.
wisernow

Lillington, NC

#274 Jul 26, 2013
findingout wrote:
Well here is the latest on the Rev. Jeremy Cribb. He has bought some properties in downtown Lawrenceburg, one being the Christian Book Store. The sad part is that he has taken to riding around on his golf cart with his "boy" friend all hugged up. One perwson said if they had been any closer one would have ben in the others lap. This is the same one that he was caught with ingaged in sexual foreplay. It is said that he has bought a house here so he has gotten fairly intrenched in this little southern town. His lover just happens to work at the book store. Don't know how long it will take some of his "church" people to find out, or do they already know?
do the people of lawenceburg really want a guy like this as a pastor........?.come on people, run that fake outta town....while he's with his "boyfriend" is his wifey with her "girlfriend"...?...a nd if he did buy a house he will NEVER pay for it.HES A BUM PLAIN AND SIMPLE
wisernow

Lillington, NC

#275 Jul 28, 2013
last week a few of us got together at the bowling alley he ran an decided that were just gonna show up at his church 1 sunday,and see the expression on his face
findingout

Lawrenceburg, TN

#276 Sep 24, 2013
Everybody that's keeping up with this thread stay tunned. If the info that I have is correct the good rev. cribb's days could be numbered as a pastor, husband or even a business owner. The next month or so should tell the story.
standingtall

Cedar Grove, TN

#277 Sep 24, 2013
i feel that he is doing a decent job as of now, he has let the church realize their potential, the church body has grown. Gods work is being done. believers are coming in. we are being blessed and if these things Ive read are true, then it seems that Rev cribb has repented and is doing his duty as a minister and reaching the ones that were lost, does anyone on here feel he is not valuable enough to forgive? because God does. he is still a child of God. and when he falls dont kick him help him back up, the same for each of you, you all fall, would you want to be kicked or helped up by the Grace Of GOD? dont fight to keep a sinner remained with sin. fight to keep the good for His mercy. Dont knock him down all the time give him a chance. you might be surprised in the outcome of your new opinion of him. God bless all
standingtall

Cedar Grove, TN

#278 Sep 24, 2013
findingout wrote:
Everybody that's keeping up with this thread stay tunned. If the info that I have is correct the good rev. cribb's days could be numbered as a pastor, husband or even a business owner. The next month or so should tell the story.
are you truly from lawrenceburg tn
findingout

Lawrenceburg, TN

#279 Sep 25, 2013
standingtall wrote:
<quoted text>
are you truly from lawrenceburg tn
yes
wisernow

Angier, NC

#280 Sep 27, 2013
he will never change, he gonna reel you in an take you for all your worth, people like him never change...they just lay back awhile an then BOOMMMMMMM
CONCERNED CHRISTIAN

Angier, NC

#281 Sep 27, 2013
standingtall wrote:
i feel that he is doing a decent job as of now, he has let the church realize their potential, the church body has grown. Gods work is being done. believers are coming in. we are being blessed and if these things Ive read are true, then it seems that Rev cribb has repented and is doing his duty as a minister and reaching the ones that were lost, does anyone on here feel he is not valuable enough to forgive? because God does. he is still a child of God. and when he falls dont kick him help him back up, the same for each of you, you all fall, would you want to be kicked or helped up by the Grace Of GOD? dont fight to keep a sinner remained with sin. fight to keep the good for His mercy. Dont knock him down all the time give him a chance. you might be surprised in the outcome of your new opinion of him. God bless all
He has repented several times; and still goes right back to his boyfriends, to stealing, to lying. Is he valuable enough to forgive -- NO NO NO!!
CONCERNED CHRISTIAN

Angier, NC

#282 Sep 27, 2013
standingtall wrote:
You questioned whether someone was from lawrenceburg; are you? you name says Iowa!!
jesse gaines

Cedar Grove, TN

#283 Oct 9, 2013
Well let me say im a member of this church ffwb I am in lawrenceburg I wont hide behind a fake name he is doing a good job our church has grown I was baptised there he has help me and my famly so all this trash talk is trash let him live we all fall we all need help we all need forgivness we met in a tornado he gave my family shelter I would call him my pastor and my friend so stop all the crap the only reason im posting is I saw you say you will pop up in my house of god and I no that if you disrepect my church infront of my kids god will forgive me for putting the trash back out the door for all that are conserned he is healthy n happy and so are we as a church butt one ? Why hide behind fake names if ur gods soldiers huh
concerned christian

Angier, NC

#284 Oct 10, 2013
Jesse - he has done more than fail but you are entitled to your opinions -- he needs more than forgiveness he needs to be in jail for the crimes he committed in columbus and brunswick co. nc and sc -- he has a silver tongue and obviously you've fallen under his spell; don't count on him because he's apt to take off when he gets enough money from your church. Has done it before and I'm a witness to his lousy behavior.
wiser now

Angier, NC

#285 Oct 10, 2013
i cant believe your as gullible as you sound..hes nothing but a bum an always will beim not the only one who feels this way read allll the blogs, not just a few...hes trash plain an simple...wake up dummy
just curious from ga

Roberta, GA

#286 Nov 7, 2013
Jesse, congrats on your faithfulness and salvation. Don't let him or anyone turn you bitter on the church. But do be careful...would you trust your loved ones alone with this man for a week-end? Do you trust him that much? Or are you proceeding with care?
I too am a Christian and not usually fooled easily but was at a vulnerable time in my life. I was hurt personally and deeply by this man. Long-time friendships were damaged, questions about my personal salvation were formed, and worse, my family was hurt. I am still working on the forgiveness thing. I have however learned to look closer at people and not believe everything presented to me even if it is from a self-professed Christian. He likes 'things' and if he has not changed will go to great lengths to get them. Look at his 'inventory' and question if they fit his resources. Not your business? If you are paying for them, it is!
Now, FINDING OUT, spill it, what is going on?
wisernow

Angier, NC

#287 Nov 7, 2013
jesse, its not my or anyone elses intention to bad mouth the church...HIM YES.he an his wife are both trash, they dont pay their bills an they both have a gambling problem,he will get whats coming to him sooner or later my only hope is that its sooner
finding out

Lawrenceburg, TN

#288 Nov 12, 2013
I'll try again. First time did not get posted.

Just curious the only thing I know is that some time in the next few months the people who he was geatting money from along with thier lawyers are going to have a field day with him. He may have bit off more than he can chew this time.
Flatwoods had a revival just a few weeks ago and one Chirstian lady who attended made the comment, "that's all a big joke".
nc girl

Angier, NC

#289 Nov 12, 2013
Oh geez. So glad I came across this tonight. Jeremy came up in conversation with some old friends and I decided to google his name to see where he was. We went on a couple of dates years ago, but something just didn't seem right about him. He was incredibly handsome and a smooth talker... a little too smooth though. I got the feeling he was lying to me about several things, like the businesses he owned and a fiance who was killed. After reading this site I'm so glad I trusted my instincts. Dodged a bullet on this one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caswell Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rainbow Flag Confuses Beachgoers Who Fear Only ... (Jul '15) Aug 21 Dale 43
Dave Derrick is a child molester....keep yor ki... Aug 2 Ryan w southport 4
Lightning? Aug 2 Harold t bolivia 3
Turtle eggs are better than chicken eggs, sweet... Jul '16 Charlotte 6
News Ailing child gets Disney dream - Jul '16 Terrync 1
Why are so many properties for sale on Oak Island? (Mar '13) Jul '16 Patty 48
Looking in Oak Island (Jun '12) Jul '16 Bill 20

Caswell Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caswell Beach Mortgages