Posted in the Caswell Beach Forum
#1 Aug 23, 2013
Religion especially christianity is a mental disorder which must be stamped out and cured as soon as possible. When one is a child one is taught about the Easter bunny and the tooth fairy. The biggest lie taught is Santa clause. He knows if you've been sleeping he knows if your awake he knows if you've been bad or good. SOUND FAMILIAR ADULTS??? GOD IS NOTHING BUT A CONTINUATION OF CHILDHOOD BULLSHIT FAIRYTALES. quote the bible if you want but it is nothing but a selective book of FAIRYTALES that is a very old story handed down from generation to generation. When you know damn good and well no story told a week ago will be told consistently or accurately A month later after the fact. Christian fundamentalists are no different than Muslim extremists who want sharia law implanted throughout the land. PRAYER IN SCHOOLS? FUCK YOU!!!!! Your whole thought process is BULLSHIT. YOU AND YOUR JESUS ARE ALL FALSE PROPHETS. JUST LIKE ALLAH. The world and America would be better off without all of you. YOU are just as violent as any Muslim extremists out there REMEMBER ERIC RANDEL RUDOLPH? And many more. Hope all of you are committed to insane asylums and hopefully get the help you all desperately need.
Since: Sep 09
Right next to ya
#2 Aug 24, 2013
Wow that Caswell water must have drifted into Southport and got you all a stir.
#3 Mar 27, 2014
@reality. I agree with u 100%. The biggist problem and obstacle in this greatest of countries today is religion. Anyone who claims that providence led them to run for office should be avoided at all costs. And really if anyone else was claiming to hear a voice telling them to do something other than run for office we would have them committed to the nearest physc ward. Extreme Christians are no different than the Taliban who also want their country to have religious laws and concepts guide and run the country. Neither our money nor the pledge of allegiance originally had god in or on it. They were both changed back in the fifties by ultra conservatives. It's time to put ALL dogma asleep. This world would be a better place without the worst of all snake oil pitches. Religion and god was made up as a way to control the masses and scare them into being good. Those in humanity whose morals are guided by an invisible man in the air and a book of handed down stories should be feared and pitied.
#4 Apr 11, 2014
1. Both of you have given an OPINION. Sadly, the facts you use to support it are FALSE and you actually give few facts to support your argument. In the future, when you make a gigantic blanket-statement opinion, you are taken a bit more seriously if you give some facts to support it.
2. Now, to disprove some of you ignorant statements. The tooth fairy and Easter Bunny were created by non-christians, actually, jewish writers in the early 20th century to be exact. Santa Clause? A creation by one group of Christians (hundreds of groups and sects) that was fueled more by non-Christians over the last 100 years.
3. Now, for Christian Fundamentalists? Christian Fundamentalists don't kill. The Taliban does. Christian fundamentalists go to the mountains away from everybody and handle rattle snakes, or go to Waco Texas and kill themselves, or go to Utah and ask for everyone to leave them alone. Muslim Fundamentalists maim, blow stuff up, attack others who are different than them. There is no comparison. To say they are the same makes you sound like a third-grade child in intelligence level.
4. Prayer in Schools is a good thing. Praying to somebody is a good thing. Even if it is praying to a tree (I suspect you would prefer this). Science shows prayer leads to positive outcomes in health and promotes well being compared to those who don't pray. <----notice the difference in my post and yours regarding FACTS to support opinions?
5. And finally, perhaps the worlds dumbest statement echoed daily by the sheepish masses who simply have no thought process, but only repeat words due to emotion, not thought. This statement is...."religions start wars and it should be gone." LOL. You see, it's a powerful statement that brings about emotion, but it's totally stupid to deduce that religion should go away because religion has started some wars in the past. You see, the sheep brain doesn't have the mental capacity to understand or form the thought or question as to "how many wars has religion actually PREVENTED"? <-----That's advanced thinking there. It's also true. Religion has prevented and is preventing today, at this very moment, FAR, FAR more wars and life's lost than wars started and life's taken. With a government and constitution based on Christianity and religious principles, it's the reason the US hasn't simply taken the land in Iraq and made it our own. It's the reason we didn't slaughter every Iraqi man, woman, and child. We certainly could have and simply taken the land. Religious principles play a huge and gigantic factor in preventing wars and life's lost on a daily basis. When you have a country without religion, you have a failed country. History supports this more times than not. Ask the Soviet Union. Ask the Roman Empire when it went secular. Ask the continent of Africa which is largely secular and non-religious. They basically don't have functional countries.
6. Disclaimer: I don't attend Church. I consider myself Christian, but I don't attend Church and I am certainly not a fundamentalist Christian. What I do have is enough common sense to understand that by in large, Christians and Fundamentalist Christians aren't the ones in our country doing the murdering, raping, cheating, lying, stealing, gang-forming, road-raging, drug addicted society that we are trending toward. Sure, there are some Christians involved in all of the above, but by in large, per capita, or in comparision to non-Christians, they don't have as many of the problems above. That's also factual and proven. If the world had more fundamentalist Christians, it would be a better place. Am I one? No, I would tell you point blank if i were. No I hate them? Definitely not. The real and true problem in our world that is starting to effect nearly every country on earth? Radical Islam.
Add your comments below
|'Rev. Jeremy Cribb' ministry site posted, then ... (Mar '10)||Sep 22||In The Shadows||462|
|Holden Beach Music Thread (Dec '14)||Aug '15||Musikologist||4|
|What ever happened to Blackbeard||Aug '15||Ruphus||1|
|Piers in disarray.||Aug '15||sans souci||2|
|N.C. police officer charged with statutory rape (Sep '06)||Aug '15||Misty||22|
|internet providers near Supply?||Aug '15||Willis||2|
Find what you want!
Search Caswell Beach Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC