guns don't kill people, black people do
Its Ok

San Antonio, TX

#23 Jan 23, 2013
Take a look a history, what the White Man has done to many Indigenous People whether they are of Hispanics, made war against them, taken over their lands, forced them on reservations and to adopt the white mans religion, culture, raped, pliaged etc and call yourselves christians.

Pedophilia seems to be the norm within your race of people, yet you try and sweep your hiden agenda under the rug and focus your attention towards people of other races...

the world have come to terms with that diabolical shyt that stems from the evil and dangerous White Male in Society...
Its Ok

San Antonio, TX

#24 Jan 23, 2013
It can't get any diabolical than this with you white people in society..

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10KNth8BgK...
God

San Antonio, TX

#25 Jan 23, 2013
n0_0ne wrote:
Black people smell too.
How would you like to plow up my back dirty road like grave digger and splatter the mud all over my exit hole. Hot dammit boy! im what you call a dirty duke chute hillbilly texan

“f0r teh Lulz”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#26 Jan 23, 2013
While white people are better at killing people, especially in masses. You must realize the amount of murders committed daily, by blacks, outnumber those of other races. Yes, most mass murderers are white. Most gang members are black or Mexican. Even still, it is not without reason that the American prison population is a majority black.
taken

Ballwin, MO

#27 Jan 23, 2013
I was gonna say that most crime units always start a profile by saying "we're looking for a white male, in his late 20's early 30's", but "its ok" did an awesome job at throwing out facts. Although blacks and mexicans do kill a lot also, the people they kill are not innocent children, or innocent people. I understand you have a hate for the race, just know that your race is no better. Hope you find peace.

“f0r teh Lulz”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#28 Jan 23, 2013
Hmmm, I seem to remember growing up innocent children and women getting hit in drive-bys, which coincidentally were committed by blacks. But you're right, when they blindly spray at a house or a crowded party, they never hit innocent people. I have found peace, my friend. I hate no race in particular, just the idea of racism. I'm also just speaking from observation. Where I'm from there weren't many white folks. I had to attend my friends funerals, who were Hispanic, that were involved in violent confrontations with blacks. It's okay though, your statements are more factual than mine.
Honkeys

Chevy Chase, MD

#29 Jan 23, 2013
All you honkeys are good for is hunting, fishing, and NASCAR, but when that's not on you kill people in schools, theaters, and public buildings.. Stupid ass white people!
bite me

Dallas, TX

#30 Jan 24, 2013
Its Ok wrote:
Take a look a history, what the White Man has done to many Indigenous People whether they are of Hispanics, made war against them, taken over their lands, forced them on reservations and to adopt the white mans religion, culture, raped, pliaged etc and call yourselves christians.
Pedophilia seems to be the norm within your race of people, yet you try and sweep your hiden agenda under the rug and focus your attention towards people of other races...
the world have come to terms with that diabolical shyt that stems from the evil and dangerous White Male in Society...
It's OK, found your father in Mississippi.

http://dailypicksandflicks.com/2011/01/28/man...

found your brother in Ohio. though break, he WAS convicted.

http://www.ohio.com/news/break-news/jury-sele...

found your uncle in Tennessee.

http://www.abc24.com/mostpopular/story/Man-Ch...
taken

Ballwin, MO

#31 Jan 24, 2013
Think the point is: dont look down your nose at a race, cause there are serial killers and malicious murderers in all races. Not one race is superior, so yeah!
Cletus Kettle

San Antonio, TX

#32 Jan 24, 2013
Hey, hey. Give us Krackers a break. Yer gots to member that we inbreed defective youngins. Gotta keep it in the family. How yer doin?
Its Ok

San Antonio, TX

#35 Jan 25, 2013
bite me wrote:
<quoted text>
It's OK, found your father in Mississippi.
http://dailypicksandflicks.com/2011/01/28/man...
found your brother in Ohio. though break, he WAS convicted.
http://www.ohio.com/news/break-news/jury-sele...
found your uncle in Tennessee.
http://www.abc24.com/mostpopular/story/Man-Ch...
What about the story of the white man who murdered his own Grandson over "Watermelon"..

Just goes to show "Hillbillies" will kill one another over having a sweet rotten tooth...

http://www.pearlswindow.com/2009/06/georgia-m...
Its Ok

San Antonio, TX

#36 Jan 25, 2013
n0_0ne wrote:
While white people are better at killing people, especially in masses. You must realize the amount of murders committed daily, by blacks, outnumber those of other races. Yes, most mass murderers are white. Most gang members are black or Mexican. Even still, it is not without reason that the American prison population is a majority black.
yes, it is true that majority of prisoners are blacks due to major drug offenses(true)..

It is their own fault that they committed the crimes and they must pay for their crimes' despite the fact that there are most whites who are in prisons for commiting Heinous, vile, diabolical shyt.

Many here are in denial of that because they are quicken to blame someone and everyone for crimes unrelated...
Its Ok

San Antonio, TX

#37 Jan 25, 2013
It is so interesting; I moved here from the East Coast 3 yrs ago to a Wonderful City (7th Largest) in population with a medium african american influx' and, it doesn't appear that African-Americans make the news everyday.

I lived in Jersey City NJ and never had to worry about my vehicle being broken into unlike here in San Antonio.

You uneducated hillbillies should venture out and re-develope your narrow minded mentalities and come to grips with reality.

I'm shocked as to see the news everyday to witness how many crimes here in San Antonio are committed and most excludes Caucasians and African-Americans..
taken

Ballwin, MO

#38 Jan 25, 2013
"Its ok", I dont know you, but being from S A, I totally agree with you. I used to live in Lubbock and there really isnt that much racism there. SA still feels segregated.
pinche

San Antonio, TX

#39 Jan 25, 2013
We love to hate! If you're around Mexicans long enough you won't be able to stand them either!
Cletus Kettle

San Antonio, TX

#40 Jan 25, 2013
pinche wrote:
We love to hate! If you're around Mexicans long enough you won't be able to stand them either!
Heck, yer think that's bad, us Krackers hate our own folk. Can yer blame us? Bunch of worthless hillbillies only good for inbreedin reject turds. Lookie round. Bunch of obese hoarders. Damn Krackers in line to get a free taco at the Kracker Boy Breakfast. Lord help us.
Its Ok

San Antonio, TX

#41 Jan 25, 2013
pinche wrote:
I don't hate mexican people but they have their problems just as well as other minorities. There I can say that Mexicans here in San Antonio and most of Texas don't beef with Blacks.

I live in an area that is mostly Hispanics and I have no probles with the Tex-Mex People but they do seem to make the news in a big way(not picking on them). Blacks have no reason to be offended when it comes to the media.

Anyone who says that Blacks are the worst people especially here in SA; should have their heads examined or pay a visit here to the Alamo City..
Its Ok

San Antonio, TX

#42 Jan 25, 2013
I had my SUV broken into back in 2010 3 times, I had my broom stolen from my front porch. Yes, San Antonio is off the Chain when it comes to property crimes.

Last week two A-holes backed a truck up to a Aarons store on fredricksburg Rd, pulled the door off and rushed in and gabbed a 72inch Flat screen, and a Sofa and "Bounced"..

I have never witnssed anything in a City such as this and I never thought SA would be this bad when it comes to property Crimes and wrong way drunk drivers..

One thing is for sure' Texas have laws that protect citizens when it comes to protecting your property (I love it)..

Castle Doctrine: Law is in effect. Last week two dummies decided they would take a trip to "Stone Oak" and commit a vehicle break-in and where caught by the vehicle owner. He confronted the dummies inside of his suv and when they reached he shot one of them inside of the vehicle and the other dumbass tried to drive away in his "Dodge Neon" he was shot and killed on site...

It was just about time before a dumbass get shot and killed for breaking into a vehicle and the owner never faced charges.

But that never stops these thieves from trying...
Its Ok

San Antonio, TX

#43 Jan 25, 2013
Im also glad that I didn't come here when them "Katrina Trash" were placed here. There were some of them who were sent to Newark NJ when I lived in NJ.

They didn't want to come there and tear up that city because Newark is mostly AAs and they were not going to have them New Orleans Animals come there and take over..

What was interesting African-Americans,Latinos, Caucsians who are native Texans stuck together from wha I gather.
kunta kinte

United States

#46 Jan 26, 2013
Jigger baby's have no soul.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Castroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 5 hr Thomas 0 Cockbreath 4,951
Josh and Debra Chapa (Apr '14) 10 hr rest in peace 4
will do anything...i need atleast 1000 dollars ... (Mar '12) 11 hr j_d999999 279
Sawyers Shack (shaved ice) Tue love me some mang... 1
Kristen Trowbridge Tue Wez 9
News Two men arrested for murder of man in LaCoste (Oct '12) May 26 Truth 10
Don't mess with an Aryan psychopath May 25 Wez 1
More from around the web

Castroville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]