Alsace Hair and Spa in Castroville

Alsace Hair and Spa in Castroville

Posted in the Castroville Forum

bad review

Dallas, TX

#1 Apr 24, 2012
I Will never go back to this place. The ladies are rude not very friendly if your not a guy that looks like he might have a big pocket book!!! The hair cut is shitty they dont even wash and cut they completly messed up my hair and she didnt even care when I mentioned it to her... I would def recommend the Paul Mitchell salon down the road ask for KAT she has a great person and gives each customer the attention that they deserve....
bad review

Dallas, TX

#2 Apr 24, 2012
Let me correct myself it was Alsace Tan and Salon
I am Jesus

Barnesville, OH

#3 Apr 25, 2012
Shut your mouth! Now bow to Jesus!
Bobby B

Euless, TX

#4 Apr 26, 2012
Lmao! This is the funniest review I have ever seen. First of all it is written with the grammar and intelligence of a 2nd grader and second it is obviously a competitor or a associate of a competitor. Angry posts like this are all to often posted in the heat of the moment when true and usually don't contain personal attacks. If you are so well acquainted with the Salon down the street why weren't you there to begin with receiving the customer service you like to receive? Your a joke and so is your post.

I am in this Salon every two weeks at a minimum and all three girls have cut my hair and always do a great job. Rude? Funny! They are all lovely and rely on tips as a major source of their income. Hmmm. Grind your ax elsewhere and guess what?? If you ask for a shampoo they oblige every time. Amazing how that works huh?

Finally, always stand behind your statements about people whether they be good or bad you Internet Nazi. Good Day!

Bobby Brashear

Dallas, TX

#5 Apr 26, 2012
Aww, you got a bad haircut. It's happened to all of us sweetie. There is a fundamental problem with your critique though, I also get my hair cut at Alsace and like all women we are faithful to our hairdresser's that we are happy with. So why weren't you at "Kats" getting your beautiful on?

If you ladies from Alsace should see this forum remember this. Your parking lot is always full and it's always a joy to see y'all even though my "pocket book" isn't big! Kill them with kindness and know you keep at least one customer very happy. <3
M Bippert

Pearsall, TX

#6 Apr 27, 2012
Great Salon Great Service Great Women
Haters are quite entertaining. Nicest Salon in town!
Nordic Aryan Satan

Barnesville, OH

#7 May 3, 2012
A perfect place for overweight big mouthed Alsatian trash to gather and gossip about other people. Be afraid of the They, the ruling authority of your pathetic existence. Now shove some sausage down your throat and gag on your own rhetoric.

El Monte, CA

#8 May 3, 2012
Yes those women are rude, went there for tanning so I don't really know how their haircutting skills are =\
Lady bug

Houston, TX

#9 Jan 18, 2013
No matter how busy KAT is she is the nicest person ever she will listen to anything u have to say and is an amazing wonderful outstanding stylist I highly in truly recommend her for anything and everything
Farmer D

San Antonio, TX

#10 Jan 21, 2013
The salon use to be nice. It is a filthy establishment now. It could really use a good cleaning and once it has, it needs to stay that way. Its sad to see how clean it use to be and how it has gradually gone down hill simply bc people dont give a darn.
The girls are nice and do a good job though. Just need to clean up shop!

Since: Jan 13

Ballwin, MO

#11 Feb 22, 2013
As a hairstylist myself, I know after 18 years, you can't fricken please everyone! Some are faithful, some are random, some leave, some leave and come back. That's why we all stay busy! Everybody is different and imperfect! But to go on the Internet and bash people is ridiculous! I am lucky I have a wonderful clientele, but trust me I have not made everybody happy! Not even close!! If you don't mind bad review what do you do for a living?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Castroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Would you love me? 15 hr Aryan Satan 1
i got you Tue Behexen 2
ice pic abortions Tue Behexen 1
slice her son's throat for aborting my child Oct 5 Esparza 8
The Bumpkin Oct 5 Jayden Tyler Espa... 5
Loose Lipps Sink Ships Oct 4 zjcastillo 2
Ha Ha Ha bus driver lady Oct 4 zjcastillo 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Castroville Mortgages