Hmmmm

Tenafly, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2010

So the word on the street is that he got arrested for false charges? What were they?
question

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2010

Why don't you go ask him?
Hmmmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

Caz I kinda crushing on him and dont know him that well to ask.
NoneYa

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2010

Judged:

People came onto his property, wouldn't leave after repeatedly being told to. He warned them and still they wouldn't leave. He went in his house, they still wouldn't leave, so he went back out with his gun and fired 2 shots into the ground beside him. Suckers called the S.O. and he was arrested and charged for protecting his property and life. So be careful people. Evidently the Castle Domain Doctrine doesn't apply in Medina County.
Hmmmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2010

Judged:

ok thanks for clearing it up. I had heard a way different story. I knew he was a better guy than what the story was made out to be. Now I might have the courage to talk to him.
NoneYa

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2010

What story did you hear?
Hmmmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2010

Judged:

I heard: That he had beat on his girlfriends kid and then hit her and she went crying to her ex and all hell broke loose between the ex and him. Way screwed up.I cant see him doing anything like that. But I dont know him very well so thats why I wanted to know the true story.
Thanks for clearing it up.
randysfriend

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2010

Judged:

Hmmmm wrote:
I heard: That he had beat on his girlfriends kid and then hit her and she went crying to her ex and all hell broke loose between the ex and him. Way screwed up.I cant see him doing anything like that. But I dont know him very well so thats why I wanted to know the true story.
Thanks for clearing it up.
I do not know where you recived your information but really come on. You apparently do not know Randy or his girlfriend cause Randy would never harm a child or his girlfriend. This thread needs to stop here. I have known Randy more then half my life and he is still one of my best friends. He has always been there for my family and me. His family is one of the greatest and has always welcomed me with open arms. This sounds like someone is trying to stir up sh*t. I t needs to stop now!!!!
Another_Friend_o f_Randys

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2010

Judged:

Thank you Randy's friend. Finally, a voice of reason. I don't know where people are getting this information from altho there are plenty out there who have an idea about who is spreading these lies. Anyone who has ever met Randy knows this is a crock of shit, both the word on the street and his arrest. It would appear that someone is out to get him and ruin his reputation. But the truth will come out eventually and the lies will be put to rest as will his bogus arrest. He and his girlfriend are very happy together and he would never raise a hand to her or her kids. Goes to show you what some people will stoop to just to try to bring someone else down to their level.

Let the shit end now and leave the guy alone. Geesh, what the hell did he ever do to anyone to deserve this? Oh wait, I know, he must have thrown their ass out of his bar for starting fights or trying to sell drugs. Let the guy live his life in peace.'Nuff said.

Randy, your true friends know and love you and don't believe a word of this crap. Hang in there man.
Castroville

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2010

Judged:

Randy is a very nice man. Why some people try to ruin his personal and business reputation, is beyond me.
If you don't know him, then go to his bar, and meet him. You'll like him, and his bar.
Please stop listening to idle gossip--which seems to be far to common around the Castroville-Hondo Corridor.
A Randy Supporter

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Judged:

Randy will give you the shirt off his back, his last dime, and help anyone if they ask. That's the kind of friend I want in my life. He will not tolerate drugs, people who beat on their wife or kids, liars and cheats. If you don't already know that then you don't know Randy.

People who aren't happy with their own lives will try to destroy those they're jealous of. If we all listened to the gossip mongers in Medina County then everyone is either a thief, a criminal, screwing around on their significant other, a pedophile, a wife abuser, beat their kids, on the take, a drug addict or alcoholic. Some people in Medina County aren't happy unless they're stirring up shit because they aren't happy with their pitiful lives. If they put as much effort into making their own life better as they do in trying to destroy someone they might actually be happy. I say live and let live and keep your nose out of other people's business. If you don't like a person then stay the hell away from them. Totally amazing how a few will do their best to destroy many. Those people need to remember what goes around comes around. Hope they're ready for it.
annoyed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2010

Judged:

painted pretty wrote:
randy is trash he screws so many grls he can and trys to buy sex hes shalow and a d@ck. hes a bald raunchy feet. loser. when u get to know the real randy u c.that alcoholic jerk
You apparently donít know Randy at all... He comes off like a tuff jerk but once you get to know him, you would know that he would give you the shirt off his back. You people have nothing better to do then sit on this web site and gossip about good people. Who are you to judge them??
Randysfriend

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2010

Judged:

painted pretty wrote:
randy is trash he screws so many grls he can and trys to buy sex hes shalow and a d@ck. hes a bald raunchy feet. loser. when u get to know the real randy u c.that alcoholic jerk
Sounds like to me he rejected you. I have known Randy for many many years and I have only seen him act that way when an ignorant uneducated dumba$$ pi$$es him off. So sorry you have not met the intelligent warm hearted man that he really is. I know his feet may smell but we all cannot be perfect. As of a drunk, you really have not known him recently, everyone has problems and what he does behind close doors in his house is none of anyone's business. I am sure you have many of your own problems secrets and defects. If you feel better by putting Randy down, so be it, but many friends and supporters of Randy will stand by his side and defend him to the end.
HereWeGoAgain

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2010

Must be pick on Randy month - AGAIN!!!! Wonder who's paying whom to get on here and talk smack? It's so refreshing to see that Medina County has so many perfect people in it that they have nothing better to do than get on here and talk crap about others. Geesh people, get a life of your own and leave other people's lives alone.
BASHER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2010

Judged:

I heard some stuff about Randy. I heard that he was a nice guy. I also heard that he likes to have fun. I don't know if I should trust any guy that is nice and likes to have fun. I also heard that he helps people when they need help. I don't know what to think about that. I also heard that he is a good friend to have. I am not sure if I want to have good friends.
Come to think of it, I like Randy, so the rest of you bad mouth goofy bastards can go F@&% yourself.
Bandera Texas

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

What ever happend to this guy ?Does he still work for the prison ?Old friend just checking ?
Rangers Fan

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

To Bandera Texas:

No he doesn't work for the prison.

He owns Stangs on Hwy 90 just west of Castroville.

He works there on Sunday and Tuesday nights.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Castroville Discussions

Search the Castroville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 28 min Geeze 16,015
Waiting 4 hr Nordic Aryan Satan 1
The Black Snow 4 hr Nordic Aryan Satan 1
Demon Pact 4 hr Nordic Aryan Satan 1
Aurorae 4 hr Nordic Aryan Satan 1
Breathing 5 hr Nordic Aryan Satan 1
Altar Of Deceit 5 hr Nordic Aryan Satan 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Castroville Jobs

•••