Medina County Jail (Jan Head Administrator)

Posted in the Castroville Forum

hunter

United States

#1 Aug 25, 2011
The head of the jail Jan has really got to check herself. Walking around being rude to absolutely everyone. There is no need to treat people the way she treats them even her employees. What a waste of air that woman is.
Right on

United States

#2 Aug 25, 2011
Man one of the gaurds was talking to an inmate his name is sims the young one. He was passing notes with a female inmate. Well when Jan found out she told the few people who knew about it to keep their mouth shut and let him slide with just having to take a small period of time off and it stayed quiet just because that was her nephew.
Melissa

United States

#3 Aug 25, 2011
When I was incarcerated there, my father had passed away. My family had been calling for days asking her if they could inform me, or if they could for that matter. She told them that she would and I didnt find out until days later when my family put money on the phone to tell me. She never told me anything that makes me so angry. Someone so heartless and unproffesional should not be a jail adminisrator. I pray to God something gets done about this nonsense, it is just not right.
coocoo

United States

#4 Aug 25, 2011
That is so wrong. She is a trashy women she used to have an affair with the old sheriff I heard, and got into a huge fight with him at the office and he resigned shortly after.
amy

United States

#5 Aug 25, 2011
wow I cant believe medina county has a joke like that working for their jail hahahahahhah dats hilarious.
watever

United States

#6 Aug 25, 2011
i think jan is cool and nice she never gave me a problem
approved

United States

#7 Aug 26, 2011
what a piece of trash who takes her authority to the extreme haha what a joke!!!!
Biff

San Antonio, TX

#8 Aug 27, 2011
Here's a novel idea if you don't like rude jail folk - stay the @#ck out of jail.
Not the point

United States

#9 Aug 27, 2011
Its not about staying the f*ck out of jail. Things happen not only that, do u think that gives her the right to treat people like that just because they are in jail. She also treats family members of the people in jail like that too.
Yep

United States

#10 Aug 27, 2011
Biff wrote:
Here's a novel idea if you don't like rude jail folk - stay the @#ck out of jail.
Yep. Bout says it all. And as for family members...keep your family members out of jail too! Influence means a lot. I don't remember anything about life being fair. If you are in jail, I am paying for your sorry ass. That includes food, shelter and the ability to wipe your ass. So, keep your ass out of jail!
jim

United States

#11 Aug 29, 2011
Obviously I am not in jail you dumba*s and if Im not in jail then your going to have to pay for someone else to eat sh*t and shower regardless.
cray-c

Haslet, TX

#12 Jan 31, 2012
Is that the only affair she had?!.. what about the one with a PO?!
phillip

United States

#13 Feb 1, 2012
ask any one who has worked for the jail. You won't find anyone that likes her. She a very rude woman who promotes her family!
She smell like goat

Medina, TX

#14 Feb 17, 2012
Ya I remember her. I got interviwed couple years back & that other dude you so call quit was a wanna be white man . I remember that fool. I was dressed for an interview & that fkr was oh this isnt how good you look. Fool I dont ever where lipstick and when I do yup this is what I get tolled. She gave me the tour around the jail & said she would try her best to get me in since I am a female. Man that biatch didnt do crap. They have the crappiest house. Puro gringa I know I got it all. Freaking stinky goat. I just wave and say hi but in the inside im just flicking the finger at her
Loki

San Antonio, TX

#15 Mar 5, 2012
She smell like goat wrote:
Ya I remember her. I got interviwed couple years back & that other dude you so call quit was a wanna be white man . I remember that fool. I was dressed for an interview & that fkr was oh this isnt how good you look. Fool I dont ever where lipstick and when I do yup this is what I get tolled. She gave me the tour around the jail & said she would try her best to get me in since I am a female. Man that biatch didnt do crap. They have the crappiest house. Puro gringa I know I got it all. Freaking stinky goat. I just wave and say hi but in the inside im just flicking the finger at her
Speedy Gonzalez, is that you? Sure sounds like it. Arriba!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Castroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cinco de Mayo 7 hr Clown Car Johnny 3
I give to you..MIND CONTROL! 7 hr Little Johnny Da ... 27
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 9 hr fartering 826
BBMEXICAN Women looking for a gorgeous black man (Jun '12) 11 hr Reality 379
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 11 hr Farting 641
ISAAC MENDEZ OF SAN ANTONIO 1940s (Mar '10) 11 hr Mendedoso 7
narcos/bars (Jan '13) 15 hr citizen210 26
More from around the web

Castroville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]