proud mommy new to area

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2011

does anyone know of a good, reliable and fun daycare that isnt too expensive? i am new to this area and need a place for my daughter to go.
Proud momma

College Station, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2011

proud mommy new to area wrote:
does anyone know of a good, reliable and fun daycare that isnt too expensive? i am new to this area and need a place for my daughter to go.
I would look into Little Dragon's Castle over by Southwest highschool, I know its about 15 minutes from castroville, but they are good, and anything is better than that cult that brewing across the street rom MVHS!

“Old Enuff”

Since: May 09

Castroville, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2011

Wow there are more than one daycare look around. The one across from the MVJH is decent, there is also one on village path next to R n R , then there is the one across from dzuiks,an then the baptist has one also. So yeah you have a few choices...
Proud mommy

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2011

does anyone run any home daycares?

Since: Jun 10

Castroville,Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2011

My 2 year old goes to Gallegos Day Care Center in Lacoste, they really care about the kids and really work with the parents as far as making sure all the children's needs are met. Now if you want to go to a daycare where they are all about the money that they charge you, by all means take your kid to the daycare across the street from Dzuiks.
Cheer Mom

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2011

Have you had any luck finding daycare? How many kiddos do you have and what ages?
Proud Mommy

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

Yes i did!! found a home daycare in Castroville. little out of the way but so far the girls love it!
Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Castroville Discussions

Search the Castroville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Waiting 15 min Nordic Aryan Satan 1
The Black Snow 17 min Nordic Aryan Satan 1
Demon Pact 22 min Nordic Aryan Satan 1
Aurorae 24 min Nordic Aryan Satan 1
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 46 min lol 15,999
Breathing 46 min Nordic Aryan Satan 1
Altar Of Deceit 47 min Nordic Aryan Satan 1
•••
•••
•••
Castroville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Castroville Jobs

•••
•••